• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnsmith

remember me
BwPpLWeCEAAY-bL.jpg:large

gimme.gif

Femto.

The power of Japan.

Also, a little something for those undecided on Heavy Armament Yamato:

iOWjWUsflhD1t.gif

ibht1nlwmA2JAQ.gif

ibywb3UapjafA1.gif

Wow she looks really good, wayyyy more desirable than the gunless version.

All I have to do is remind myself of the pretty penny those MF Guts and Femto statues will cost.

I refuse to be bitten by the KanColle bug.

:(

light armaments has all the guns i need on her already
Giggity

chrono01

I hate you Chrono.
0eEnKO5.png

Also this.
PpzzyB4.png
\o/

So I'm guessing Heavy Armament Yamato AND that Shimakaze I posted earlier? Oh yes, you have done very well indeed.

I know it was painful to have to use N-Y, I share your regret. Don't worry about it being a bootleg, though. Thankfully there's been no report of her being bootlegged, so yours should be 100% authentic.

Once more, I congratulate you on your excellent purchases.

That's the first time I've ever double-enabled on a single individual. I am an evil man.

PewPewK

I know it was painful to have to use N-Y, I share your regret. Don't worry about it being a bootleg, though. Thankfully there's been no report of her being bootlegged, so yours should be 100% authentic.

Doesn't mean they won't cancel his order when they realize they can resell the figure for 2x the price he was supposed to pay.

chrono01

Doesn't mean they won't cancel his order when they realize they can resell the figure for 2x the price he was supposed to pay.
Now let us not put scary thoughts into the mind of Bombless. Let the man enjoy his purchases!

...And hope the N-Y situation doesn't come to that...

We can only hope. O_O

Ah yes, another month, another hole in the wallet. And 4 figures were delayed...
e5p8VDG.jpg

Got a couple more Sonicos and her friend, and another Sonsaku for the collection.

And after seeing the new Emma Frost announced by Sideshow, I pre-ordered her and got another one for the growing Frost family. A big bust with a big bust. Bustception!!!

Arclaid

Got a couple more Sonicos and her friend, and another Sonsaku for the collection.

And after seeing the new Emma Frost announced by Sideshow, I pre-ordered her and got another one for the growing Frost family. A big bust with a big bust. Bustception!!!

I see plenty of big busts in both pics.

Hello Figure GAF been lurking for a while and figured what better way to introduce myself than by sharing the pain of a September order.

RzbHMyI.png

Welcome! Care to join the the Heavy Armament Yamato pre-ordering ritual? It only requires you to sacrifice your wallet.

Hmm, is there a substantial amount of art though? Didn't really expect a coffee table style art-book anyway.

Every girl has two pages with a full colour artwork of regular and battle-damaged states, bordered by stats. There's some dedicated sections of artwork - they don't run for hundreds of pages but the art is excellent. Some interviews with the voice actors from the games. Some stat tables.

Ryuuroden

It sounds to me like you need a Shimakaze in your life.

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/kantai...ction-kancolle-shimakaze-limited-edition.html

[Sorry, I know. N-Y. But she's sold out everywhere else! If you think the price is high, it isn't. The last several that sold on Mandarake went for 10k and very quickly. She's exclusive, so her price will only rise given her popularity and how well she came out.]

You know what to do.

Or you can go with Good Smile Company's version, although personally, I don't care for her pose/expression. I haven't played the game, but I much prefer her more...dead-pan seriousness rather than the snide/lewd one. Still a great figure, though.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de...ion+-Kan+Colle-$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

Goddammit Chrono, first you did it to me with Elf then you destroy me by making it easy to get Shimakaze saluting and giving good reasoning for her not being too lewd afterall. Yes I totally went for the saluting version. Better not get a bootleg since I basically looked at N-Y terms of service and it basically gives them the right to change your order if they don't have enough etc aka give you a bootleg or some shit. -.- Anyways, hnnnggg, Now I will have 3 boat girls with a fourth being Musashi when she is offered.... Glad japan only made 2 super-dreadnoughts during WWII. At least I can take some peace of mind that I was one of the ones who helped enable you on Yamato. :D

Bombless

Enjoy your bootleg!

Oh ye of little faith, have some....well...faith. And yes Chrono, it was indeed Shimakaze. I'm not interested in the stripper pose or the damaged version (same reason why I'm skipping Kongou). I'm sure both GSC and Ques Q will do her justice but in the end the reason I'm interested in KanColle is because of the boats+guns+girls and not the other way around.

I'll still pursue the figma collection however, you can't beat the accessories and articulations. I will most likely not get into the figFIX line though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom