• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
The power of Japan.

Also, a little something for those undecided on Heavy Armament Yamato:

iOWjWUsflhD1t.gif

http://i.minus.com/ibht1nlwmA2JAQ.gif
http://i.minus.com/ibywb3UapjafA1.gif
Hasn't she been shown/announced coming as a Figma?(or am I imagining that)
If not I kinda want this then.

Hey guys, I'm thinking of *cringe* getting a Sideshow piece. How do their payment plans work? Do I have to pay the waifu off completely before they ship her?

Yaari

I saw someone giving up a pre-order for something I want on MFC. How does this usually work, seems like a good way to get scammed, not sure what to expect.

Hey guys, I'm thinking of *cringe* getting a Sideshow piece. How do their payment plans work? Do I have to pay the waifu off completely before they ship her?

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/help/ordering/flexible-payment-plans-flex-pay/what-is-flex-pay/

Shipping costs and any applicable taxes will be charged with the last payment and the item will be shipped to you upon completion of the last payment. International customers will be responsible to pay import fees, taxes and customs directly to the carrier prior to delivery.

At least they're interest free.

Bombless

meijiko

Anyone else get plushes? I finally got one this week to go with my other Otoya Ittoki (utapri). Definitely glad I ordered the 2000% such good quality and size. I hope the 1000% one is rereleased.

(all my ittoki)

I'm at Pax right now so I can't take pictures, but I've got the Eren and Levi gift plushes and I love them to death. I'm waiting patiently for the day they decide to make Free! characters. Their UtaPri dolls have been so tempting, and I don't even watch the series.

Arclaid

Must resist!!!
Love that book and damn those gifs! Arg I am back to looking at the GSC order page :\

It's about time we updated this pic.
Crappy editing skills ahoy!
82Bfbqg.jpg

Anyone else get plushes? I finally got one this week to go with my other Otoya Ittoki (utapri). Definitely glad I ordered the 2000% such good quality and size. I hope the 1000% one is rereleased.

I've got a few Hakuoki Gift plush. And Aigis and Kotetsu. Still waiting for another two (Sano and Kazama Western ver.) to arrive.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I've got a bunch of Pokemon and Kirby plush as well.

I got an Ayu Tsukimiya plushie (and a Shiori one that was sold with it). Almost bought a Haruhi one once as well, but it was a bit too expensive and I was unsure if it was legit or not. Want to get a Hidamari Sketch Miyako one as well.

Ultimadrago

Goddammit Chrono, first you did it to me with Elf then you destroy me by making it easy to get Shimakaze saluting and giving good reasoning for her not being too lewd afterall. Yes I totally went for the saluting version. Better not get a bootleg since I basically looked at N-Y terms of service and it basically gives them the right to change your order if they don't have enough etc aka give you a bootleg or some shit. -.- Anyways, hnnnggg, Now I will have 3 boat girls with a fourth being Musashi when she is offered.... Glad japan only made 2 super-dreadnoughts during WWII. At least I can take some peace of mind that I was one of the ones who helped enable you on Yamato. :D

Oh ye of little faith, have some....well...faith. And yes Chrono, it was indeed Shimakaze. I'm not interested in the stripper pose or the damaged version (same reason why I'm skipping Kongou). I'm sure both GSC and Ques Q will do her justice but in the end the reason I'm interested in KanColle is because of the boats+guns+girls and not the other way around.

I'll still pursue the figma collection however, you can't beat the accessories and articulations. I will most likely not get into the figFIX line though.

2013-11-24-619456jfp52.gif

And here I thought Bombless would be safe from KanColle! With much deliberation, I've concluded that chrono01 was planted here (by Top Men) to sell KanColle merch to us.

I'm onto you, chrono.

And here I thought Bombless would be safe from KanColle! With much deliberation, I've concluded that chrono01 was planted here (by Top Men) to sell KanColle merch to us.

I'm onto you, chrono.

I bet if it was someone from Nichijou with a boat on their back you would buy it! I know your game Ulti!

Ultimadrago

I bet if it was someone from Nichijou with a boat on their back you would buy it! I know your game Ulti!

Well, that's red alert status. I would be required by law to pre-order that!

....will get
harrykim1407418192.jpeg

I don't believe I've seen that one. Time to take a closer look...No! Must resist.

Oh my.....Um ya I like that one. Glad I haven't gotten a Shimakaze yet.

Ahem. What's that nendo I spy on your MFC page!

watingc7ksy.jpg
Just waiting and watching for fellow clones to join her.

I mean a scaled. She is one of my favorite Nendos though, actually the first Nendo I saw before I got into this thread that I wanted badly....it was all downhill from there.

Ultimadrago

I mean a scaled. She is one of my favorite Nendos though, actually the first Nendo I saw before I got into this thread that I wanted badly....it was all downhill from there.

Aah. In any case, I'm happy to be steering away from all KanColle (and KanColle tax), but if I ever do have my battleship sunk it's sure to be Shimakaze. I've got my eye on her (but also not because that only increases temptation).

If they were London Buses Girls I'd buy one.

Hopefully they wouldn't look like the Texas Bus Girls. Ha Ha Ha

Welcome to the dark side.

Freeze is starting to run with the Big Boys now.

Arveene

Neo Member
I came back to this thread to sell figures due to a lack of storage space and I'm now going to be preordering a Yamato. Thanks guys. I am down to <20 preorders compared to the 40+ I had towards the beginning of the year. So I guess overall I'm spending less.

In other news, I did preorder this Sora immediately when she went up a few weeks ago. Waifu get.

186847.jpg

chrono01

Time to play reply catch-up!

My preorder is validated, thank you :D
You are welcome!

Goddammit Chrono, first you did it to me with Elf then you destroy me by making it easy to get Shimakaze saluting and giving good reasoning for her not being too lewd afterall. Yes I totally went for the saluting version. Better not get a bootleg since I basically looked at N-Y terms of service and it basically gives them the right to change your order if they don't have enough etc aka give you a bootleg or some shit. -.- Anyways, hnnnggg, Now I will have 3 boat girls with a fourth being Musashi when she is offered.... Glad japan only made 2 super-dreadnoughts during WWII. At least I can take some peace of mind that I was one of the ones who helped enable you on Yamato. :D
I wouldn't worry about getting a bootleg from N-Y. Amakuni's Shimakaze hasn't yet been alerted as having a bootleg available, so any/all that exist right now should be authentic.

Oh ye of little faith, have some....well...faith. And yes Chrono, it was indeed Shimakaze. I'm not interested in the stripper pose or the damaged version (same reason why I'm skipping Kongou). I'm sure both GSC and Ques Q will do her justice but in the end the reason I'm interested in KanColle is because of the boats+guns+girls and not the other way around.

I'll still pursue the figma collection however, you can't beat the accessories and articulations. I will most likely not get into the figFIX line though.
I'm with you on wanting it to be more about the ship than the girl. All of the other Shimakaze, including the one posted about by Phat, are great. They are. Nicely sculpted, and cute. But they tend to go more towards the "lewd" aspect [I mean, just look at the positioning of Shimakaze's hand in the above Phat sculpt...], and I prefer the more standard/default poses.

I love lewd as much as the next guy, but sometimes I just want shipgirls in my collection, and not girlships [if you know what I mean].

Nope, no figma announced yet. It wouldn't surprise me to see one announced eventually, though.

I'm onto you, chrono.
I plead innocence.

You have no proof!

...I think it's time I make my escape. They are nearing the truth...

ibeZfnbUYfmWp7.gif

Bombless

The moment I saw that sequence from the gif, when the city turned out to be the aircraft carrier, I knew I needed to see the next episode RIGHT NOW. I ended up seeing the whole series in a single sitting. GaruPan is awesome.

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom