• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giolon

Glad you all enjoyed the photos, even amongst some big news, and that at least 1 more person's going to give Ali the home she deserves! (I think I saw someone else said they picked her up after she came back in stock on Plamoya a couple days ago too).

I may get 1 more shoot out this weekend before I go on vacation - an oldie, but goody.

I really like that GSC Satsuki except for the face. It looks too sullen, and sunken in, like American McGee's Alice or something like that. It's not consistent with the look or tone of the show. Glad I've got Phat's on order. However...Satsuki in Senketsu is just a look that's incredible. Ryuuko GK is pretty cool too. Slightly elongated neck isn't too big of a deal.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Holy shit, they actually have a website selling them? Amazing.

Aliexpress is part of Alibaba which plans an IPO launch in September, at an estimated value of $20B. Alibaba has been trying to clean up its image and removing counterfeits from its site, but either it doesn't affect Aliexpress, or figures/toys don't have much priority yet.

Ban Puncher

So I'm guessing this is some kind of garage kit? Automatic translation kinda sucks...

CJBEcBQ.jpg

LtVhoUA.gif

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I don't usually get male figures (except for Mario/Luigi and Araragi Nendoroid), but I wish someone would do a Ginko from Mushishi figure. Such a great show. There's only the expensive Real Action Heroes 1/6 doll of him.

supper_1.jpg

tumblr_m7ep2nVjZI1rvbjx3o1_500.gif
giphy.gif

tumblr_mldmjcktCA1r3rqdjo1_250.gif
tumblr_mldmjcktCA1r3rqdjo4_250.gif

Too much Miku

O_O

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKU-CHAN! EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE NOT A REAL PERSON AND I'LL ALWAYS WONDER WHY JAPANESE CULTURE INSISTS ON NOTING THE BIRTHDAYS OF IMAGINARY PEOPLE.

So I'm guessing this is some kind of garage kit? Automatic translation kinda sucks...

Looks rad. Reminds me of those realistic-looking Rei and Asuka figures. And Yoko, too!

I was too weak to avoid backordering this from AmiAmi since I've wanted it for so long...my poor wallet this September.

WUT!? When did this become available again!? Also, Back-order items usually show up in a week or two. You'll probably be able to squeeze her in before your September order is complete and AmiAmi drops the nuke on your wallet. Unless you combine them with your monthly order.

I'm looking at 50k in September, if nothing gets delayed.

Asuka Jersey ver.
Amazon
Frau
Kyoko
Sorceress
Starfire

I don't usually get male figures (except for Mario/Luigi and Araragi Nendoroid), but I wish someone would do a Ginko from Mushishi figure. Such a great show. There's only the expensive Real Action Heroes 1/6 doll of him.

Mushishi is amazing.

Ryuuroden

Well my orders from AnimeJungle have shipped out. With the N-Y fiasco that another person suffered earlier, I am all paranoid that it will be bootlegs since the figures have been out for a while and that was a sale and all that and it seems like they sold more than they had maybe. Hopefully its all paranoia, wish me luck.

So much shit is going to come in the mail this week....... 4 figures, 3 from AnimeJungle, 1 from N-Y, and 9 bricklink orders. Also I am putting in a 99 dollar order on Lego.com so I can get that exclusive classic spaceman in the high quality packaging box and other goodies it comes with. (get it with orders 99$ or more for first 2 weeks of September)

george_us

Asomodeus just shipped from Anime Jungle. I nearly forgot I bought it haha.

Edit: Wow Ryuko looks fantastic! AmiAmi needs to hurry up and ship mine.

JMizzlin

Is there any way an Australian can get his hands on a Fire Emblem Lucina Figma at an affordable rate?

I saw it first a few months ago and thought it looked cool. Now that I've actually played the game I want it so much more.

Bombless

Is there any way an Australian can get his hands on a Fire Emblem Lucina Figma at an affordable rate?

I saw it first a few months ago and thought it looked cool. Now that I've actually played the game I want it so much more.
She doesn't even have a release date yet. Won't come out before next year.

Giolon

My Anime-Jungle order shipped too. I hope it wasn't Express b/c I need the post office to hold it until I get back.

Shipping out from GSC on the 10th September 2014:
Good Smile Company - Natsu Dragneel
Good Smile Company - Gray Fullbuster
Good Smile Company - Frau Koujiro

Shipping out from GSC on the 11th September 2014:
FREEing - Rias Gremory: Bunny Ver.
FREEing - Medaka Kurokami: Bunny Ver.

Shipping out from GSC on the 18th September 2014:
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Koyomi Araragi
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Mackenzie & Funghi

Shipping out from GSC on the 24th September 2014:
ThreeA - KOZO TK UNDERNAUT (ORIGIN HUNTER)

The following products have had their release dates changed:

Changed from September to October 2014:
ThreeA - Team Fortress 2: Robot Pyro Blue
ThreeA - Team Fortress 2: Robot Pyro Ref

fraus comes out this monthhhh

Arclaid

Regarding the absence of both the Sakura and Red nendoroids, do those release lists usually get updated again later in the month?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom