• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

meijiko

Anyone have Popura from Working!! ?

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIG-MOE-5024-R066

Thinking of adding a used one to my order this month. Just finished the show the other night and I would like to have this one. Might way for the Nendo to show up used again though.

I've got her, and she's magnificent. She kind of doesn't really have a good spot in my collection though, since I never got Aoi and I was greatly disappointed that they never made a Yachiyo. Maybe they'll make more with the third season, but I doubt the others sold well enough for them to try.

tumblr_n5yd37dOPU1tpwlyso1_500.gif

tumblr_mvdd5wEKUE1seo7jgo1_500.gif

Watch Archer!

chrono01

I don't see nendo Red on that GSC September release list. :(
Don't worry. Since he's an in-store exclusive in Japan [Pokémon Center], I'm sure he won't be delayed. They probably just didn't list him since he's more of an exclusive release and not sold on their site.

Sansei Muramasa from Wing is sold out everywhere :(

I hope I could find her pre-owned later.
I wish you luck!

She popped back up for pre-order a few weeks ago. If I see her become available again, I'll send you a PM.

I'll take two.
Smart man.

so whats the average shipping cost for amiami? and does it have any additional cost or paper work like customs and stuff?
Depends on the weight/size of the shipment.

Mine normally costs between 5000-11,000 yen for EMS shipping, since I always consolidate my monthly orders into a single shipment. If you opt for the SAL option [if it's available for what you're ordering], it will be much cheaper.

AmiAmi tend to overpack their items with a lot of protective material which is great, but adds to the weight of the shipment [thus increasing shipping costs]. Not only that, their cardboard boxes are extremely thick/durable which, again, is incredible to see, but adds even more bulk to it.

I love them, though. AmiAmi are amazing and definitely my #1 store.

its just weird to have 6/7 deadly sins.
Yes, it is.

Purchase Mammon.

/enable

Edit - I see that you already did. Nicely done!

I'm assuming the Franky is a reprint. Is it still a Megatreashop exclusive? My friend has everyone but him.
Yeah, it's still an exclusive.

I own him, and let me tell you, he's massive. There's a lot of articulation/features on him too, and he's incredibly impressive. Expensive, though, and the box is monstrously-sized.

who is that second character? one piece has gotten weird lol
Sadie-chan. From the Impel Down arc.

toradorasigh3nk0d.gif

I caved...
Nice decision. :)

Cheska

I've gotten the same talk from my boyfriend. I went a little overboard in August and he's using that to push the whole budget thing on me. He doesn't understand, sometimes a girl just needs cute figures!

I just bought him his first figure, though, and I fully expect him to get addicted, too. rip money

Girl, don't I know that feeling! Love my fiancé, he's actually been more supportive than I could imagine, but I think he's reached his limit. So I'm trying to cut back a little by staying within budget. It really does help that many of these places offer payment plans so I'm not blowing a ton of money away all at once. Funny thing though, my fiancé is more bothered by the amount of shelves I've gone through than he is by the stuff that's actually in the shelves haha

chrono01

How much did it cost to ship Franky for you?
I had him pre-ordered via N-Y, and it was estimated that shipping would cost a little over $50 for EMS to Canada.

At release, shipping was more than that [if I remember correctly, the amount listed on the package was something like 6900 yen], but thankfully they didn't ask me to pay more.

Dat Musashi.

Dat Wo-Class.
Agreed and

That Wo-Class is stunning.
Agreed.

Ryuuroden

A few new pictures of upcoming KanColle figures [from CharaHobby]:

My wallet. ;_;

Yup, 3 of those 4 will be minnne, alll miiiine, my precious....

EDIT:

new more inclusive title for next thread: "How can my impending financial apocalypse be so cute/handsome/mechtastic!"

Thrasher429

Neo Member
Damn there's a A/B Preowned Accelerator up on ami right now and I'm going to have to let it go. There's no way I can afford adding anything further to my september order.

Gone now. Oh well, happy enough with having gotten that Lavie & Alvis fig when it was available for backorder

chrono01

Juri is nicely priced.

Still going to pass, since as I've said before I'm not into collecting the Bishoujo line, but she looks amazing.

chrono01

So umm, apparently Rebecca [Megahouse] is cast-off.

Considering One Piece is generally for all-ages, that's surprising [although I know a few of their previous One Piece figures, such as Boa Hancock, were cast-off as well].

=OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

19k gold saw (thats 6k off the A/B one lol) I think I got mine around this price
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de...ortkey=preowned$pagemax=70$getcnt=0$pagecnt=3
FIG-MOE-2418.jpg

8.7k Strength ( about 10k cheaper than normal)
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de...ortkey=preowned$pagemax=70$getcnt=0$pagecnt=3
FIG-MOE-2609.jpg

10k Dead Master Animation (I kinda want this...)
FIG-MOE-2229.jpg

12.7k Sanya (OG version)
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de...ortkey=preowned$pagemax=70$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1
FIG-MOE-06804.jpg

edit

C/B Liliana (has paint transfers but should be easy to fix... I think) 5k which is half off the market price
FIG-MOE-2654.jpg

george_us

So umm, apparently Rebecca [Megahouse] is cast-off.

Considering One Piece is generally for all-ages, that's surprising [although I know a few of their previous One Piece figures, such as Boa Hancock, were cast-off as well].
She looks pretty rad. May try and grab her down the road if she's available along with other figures like Aokiji. Especially Aokiji. That hair is baller as fuck.

Blues1990

I've been re-watching Nadia & The Secret of Blue Water, and I'm curious if there are any cool figurines, statues, or general merchandise that is available? A Captain Nemo Figma would be pretty sweet, if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom