• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
http://mikatan.goodsmile.info/en/2014/09/02/freeings-14th-scale-i-168/

Nice torpedoes.

o0515056813051229788.jpg

bonus image:

Ken

The standard one looks really...bad? Like, I thought the standard and half damage ver. were from two different companies.

Anyways, you guys said FREEing is no bueno right? I really want the half damage ver. but eh.

cajunator

Banned
The standard one looks really...bad? Like, I thought the standard and half damage ver. were from two different companies.

Anyways, you guys said FREEing is no bueno right? I really want the half damage ver. but eh.

Freeing isnt bad. I have a few figures from them.

PewPewK

I really want that 1/4th boatgirl, but I really can't bring myself to start ordering Kancolle stuff... it'll be too many thousands down the drain.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Also, I can't decide if I should get the Love Live Nendoroid Petite set or go down the darker and more expensive road that entails collecting the individual Nendoroids as they are released.

That display base is pretty neat.

I kind of wish the iM@S petites they released recently were new moulds rather than a reskin. Just compare those LL petites to the iM@S ones and you'll see just how much their sculpts have improved.

Oh well, the iM@S girls are now getting proper sized nendos so I'll just have to get (some) of those instead.

Thrasher429

Neo Member
I'd been waiting and waiting for my August order to be ready for payment as it was being held back due to keyblade keychains, which according to amiami's website are now delayed to september. It would probably just be quicker to request an order seperation and expedite the process wouldn't it? I need my Mikan and A/B Meido Biribiri and Alter's Casual Fate figs

Bombless

I've been re-watching Nadia & The Secret of Blue Water, and I'm curious if there are any cool figurines, statues, or general merchandise that is available? A Captain Nemo Figma would be pretty sweet, if you ask me.
http://myfigurecollection.net/search.php?origin_id=400&root=0&origin_strict=1&origin_p=-1

Yes Thrasher, mail them with your order n° and ask them to split the item from the rest. They usually do it within the day. They won't reply to you but you'll get the automated confirmation email.

I have a strong compulsion to buy this despite knowing nothing of the character / series. Good thing my Willpower stat is high, so I'm not going to give in to temptation. Definitely.

So, uh, I don't know much about figures. Is it still possible to buy ones like this that were released a long time ago? Not that I'm thinking about buying it, honest.

omlet

I'd been waiting and waiting for my August order to be ready for payment as it was being held back due to keyblade keychains, which according to amiami's website are now delayed to september. It would probably just be quicker to request an order seperation and expedite the process wouldn't it? I need my Mikan and A/B Meido Biribiri and Alter's Casual Fate figs

Wouldn't hurt to ask. Anything for meido Biribiri.

I have a strong compulsion to buy this despite knowing nothing of the character / series. Good thing my Willpower stat is high, so I'm not going to give in to temptation. Definitely.

So, uh, I don't know much about figures. Is it still possible to buy ones like this that were released a long time ago? Not that I'm thinking about buying it, honest.

The BRS figures are pretty awesome but seem to be pretty rare. They do pop up now and again. You can use http://www.figinstock.com/pre-owned-notifications to set up alerts for when a preowned pops up for sale on amiami or mandarake. I'm not sure if those BRS got bootlegged but just in general be careful when buying on ebay.

george_us

MH Amazon finally has a release date! Sorceress has one but it's the dreaded 9-30 date which most likely means she's getting delayed.

omlet

So speaking of September, I wonder when Koto red Olivia is shipping out... I hope soon because I am really looking forward to it. On the other hand, I have no DETOLF space left right now so I have nowhere to put her.

george_us

You act as if October is a easy month. :p
Haha right? October's a 20k + shipping month with Sorceress being all but guaranteed a delay. November would be my worst month if I wasn't sure almost everything is getting delayed. Psychic + Nendo Snake + Chachamaru DX version = pain. All three of those are most likely getting delayed though. The question is for how long? If it's just a month then RIP in peace my wallet in December.

kewlmyc

It's much easier for me than September and December.

November is fucking easy street. Psychic + guaranteed delay = WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Haha right? October's a 20k + shipping month with Sorceress being all but guaranteed a delay. November would be my worst month if I wasn't sure almost everything is getting delayed. Psychic + Nendo Snake + Chachamaru DX version = pain. All three of those are most likely getting delayed though. The question is for how long? If it's just a month then RIP in peace my wallet in December.

September, October, and December all majorly suck for me, but it's pretty much my final "hurrah" for figure buying so it's understandable that I went a little overboard on pre-orders.

It doesn't help that my August order still isn't ready due to one keychain holding it back and Amiami having no idea when they'll get it in stock. Might just cancel it soon if this keeps up.

September, October, and December all majorly suck for me, but it's pretty much my final "hurrah" for figure buying so it's understandable that I went a little overboard on pre-orders.

You're not giving up the hobby are you? I'm biting the bullet until the end of the year as I have a bunch of things ordered, but starting next year, I'm cutting waaaaaaaay back. Bishoujos are still, insta-buy. But other than that, my pre-orders will be few. I've been doing good so far on my 2015 pre-orders. I have Batwoman, Juri, and a couple others spread out between the first four months of the year. Wish me luck!

kewlmyc

You're not giving up the hobby are you? I'm biting the bullet until the end of the year as I have a bunch of things ordered, but starting next year, I'm cutting waaaaaaaay back. Bishoujos are still, insta-buy. But other than that, my pre-orders will be few. I've been doing good so far on my 2015 pre-orders. I have Batwoman, Juri, and a couple others spread out between the first four months of the year. Wish me luck!

Say what?! You getting out of the game?

No, I'm not quitting, but I'm cutting way back. Only buying figures of series I'm huge fans of, no more of "wow I kinda like this, buying" or "wow, everyone else is getting it so I will too".

So, that pretty much limits it to Tales of, DanganRonpa, Persona, and non-Saber F/SN. There will be a few exceptions like OS Sorceress, GSC Satsuki, and AoT Titan figures. Good thing the focus on BoatGirls will make this easy.

Einbroch

Banned
Yep, I'm selling all my scales and just gonna collect Nendoroids and Racing Miku scales.

It's just too much money. But I'm definitely not out. No no, not at all. But space is a huge issue for me and scales are expensive, so it's killing two birds with one stone.

Yep, I'm selling all my scales and just gonna collect Nendoroids and Racing Miku scales.

It's just too much money. But I'm definitely not out. No no, not at all. But space is a huge issue for me and scales are expensive, so it's killing two birds with one stone.

Kinda with you on this as well. I keep looking at my current collection and realize that I have a lot now. Still have a number of scaled figures on the way and I don't want that big of a collection. I adore the cuteness factor of Nendos so I think I might just stick to those.

Now staying with that rule...heh

Einbroch

Banned
Kinda with you on this as well. I keep looking at my current collection and realize that I have a lot now. Still have a number of scaled figures on the way and I don't want that big of a collection. I adore the cuteness factor of Nendos so I think I might just stick to those.

Now staying with that rule...heh

Yep, pulled the trigger and put them up on eBay. Might not get as much as I would on MFC or Reddit, but it's easier and safer.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag

I started doing this a good year or so back- pretty much just buy the Koto Bishoujos, with a few exceptions here and there. Almost all my other figures are all boxed up.

Yep, pulled the trigger and put them up on eBay. Might not get as much as I would on MFC or Reddit, but it's easier and safer.

You should have posted them here though, I would think this place would be a lot more trustworthy. Or even in the buy sell thread!

edit...see! hehe

Ultimadrago

I'm happy for those deciding to maintain themselves eventually. It would be unfortunate to read of a member one morning that wakes up and says, "Where the hell did all these figures come from/all my money go?"

You didn't even let GAF get first dibs? For shame!

Einbroch

Banned
what are you selling?

The Hyakka Ryouran Alter figures. I like them a lot, but I don't need them. Fortunately I only have six non-Nendo, non-Racing Miku figures to get rid of.

Oh, well, oops! $40 for each figure. Jubei and Gisen. Have pix. It just seemed like everyone had them that was interested, judging from conversations.

The Hyakka Ryouran Alter figures. I like them a lot, but I don't need them. Fortunately I only have six non-Nendo, non-Racing Miku figures to get rid of.

Oh, well, oops! $40 for each figure. Naoe, Jubei, Gisen. Have pix. It just seemed like everyone had them that was interested, judging from conversations.

Yeah I have all 3. Those prices are really good for naoe and jubei. Would recommend other gaffers helping you out if they don't have them!

took a quick pic of my hyakka shelve to help convince others to help you out!

omlet

Speaking of selling, I've never listed on ebay or amazon marketplace... how much do they rob you for selling things using their services? I looked before at amazon but they wouldn't even give a workable number during the signup/faq that I could find, so I gave up for the time, but I'm still curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom