• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yui

Moe curtains.

gochiusa1_heya.jpg

gochiusa2_heya.jpg

tumblr_m26ab9dbnx1r5ssus0z.gif

tumblr_m1m33oskm81r6jlis82.gif

chrono01

Pre-ordered the Ace 10th LIMITED Ver. P.O.P figure when I hadn't planned to. Had no figures in December before this. Sigh.

Yikes. It's cheaper to get the scaled figures. lol
I was tempted to, but I was debating between Satsuki [Phat Company] or him. Two very big reasons pushed me to pre-order Satsuki instead, and she will compliment Ryuko well.

I know, there's a 99.9% chance that Satsuki will be delayed, but even still. Oh, and for those worried about her face, apparently [according to MFC] she looks much better in-person.

Yui

Since I've started my Miku collection by pre-ordering the new racing Miku, I've decided to finally get this beauty.
She has always been one of my favorites but I never wanted to give in to the "Miku temptation".
She arrived today and I love her. :3

Einbroch

Banned
Since I've started my Miku collection by pre-ordering the new racing Miku, I've decided to finally get this beauty.
She has always been one of my favorites but I never wanted to give in to the "Miku temptation".
She arrived today and I love her. :3

I'm so sorry you've caught the bug. I'm afraid to tell you there is no cure.

LiK

I think other than select Hot Toys and maybe a few other JPN figs, I'm gonna pretty much stop buying so many figures now. No fucking room and they're getting way too many expensive. Got enough preorders to tie me over until next year.

I've been selling my stuff that I don't want any more. Been feeling good about some of that so I may keep doing that. Need to really purge a large amount of stuff in storage.

How about you guys?

It's because she's so flat. No, not that kind of flat, but the only texture she has is her coat and scarf. Her outfit is just painted on.

And she's articulated. Which...meh.

Ugh ya she is just noticed that. I guess this will be the norm from now on. Not sure I like that either.

Although...this right here is to cute..

o0515054613054671464.jpg

Little OT, but CDJapan's shipping is RIDICULOUS even for manga.

And my AmiAmi August order is still held up. Momnosuke and ai guess they never moved Eren over.....

Little OT, but CDJapan's shipping is RIDICULOUS even for manga.

And my AmiAmi August order is still held up. Momnosuke and ai guess they never moved Eren over.....

Send them a email if you want them to send the rest of your stuff. Also I agree on CDJapan...they have a lot of stuff I wouldn't mind ordering sometimes but their shipping is crazy.

RMI

Banned
How about you guys?

pretty much been doing this since I moved in May. I have about 30 figures altogether between figmas and scale figs, and my upcoming purchases are probably going to be limited to just a few must-have figs per year. I don't think I'm going to be selling anything just yet, but really slowing down.

Pre-ordered the Ace 10th LIMITED Ver. P.O.P figure when I hadn't planned to. Had no figures in December before this. Sigh.
I did the same and hey at least you don't have to pay for customs...(ordered from Amiami)

Still waiting for Kyoko to release and order her.
Also welcome Lik to the order of Figure enthusiasts that has hit the wall where they must slow down their spending XP

Send them a email if you want them to send the rest of your stuff. Also I agree on CDJapan...they have a lot of stuff I wouldn't mind ordering sometimes but their shipping is crazy.
It benefits me. CDJapan wants twice the amount of the item for the slowest shipping. Just wish Kinokuniya was easier to search for stuff.....

LiK

pretty much been doing this since I moved in May. I have about 30 figures altogether between figmas and scale figs, and my upcoming purchases are probably going to be limited to just a few must-have figs per year. I don't think I'm going to be selling anything just yet, but really slowing down.

I have so many action figures still sealed too. Might just sell them in a lot or something. Or you guys can have them if you pay for shipping. Should I post them?

WolfStark

My sympathies on your leg.
That also sounds like the most awkward place for a customs office to be...
Yeah, I feel that because their boxes are small they're able to slip by customs easier. :D

Thank you, the leg is in physiotherapy, going better everyday but it's really strange that they avoided every single better place. But at least Amiami does not only use small boxes (well, with Nendoroids) they also put the price on the package which makes it most of the time way easier for the customs and when it's over 22 Euro I can pay it at the door.

@Freezasaurus
Wow this Vader looks amazing!

Bombless

Looks nice. Really glad I have no frame of reference on that show, because this, Melda and Makoto would have been so bought. Only ignorance is saving my wallet here.

It's one of the best space opera remakes in recent history. Hell, the best space opera in recent history.

Arkadios

Looks nice. Really glad I have no frame of reference on that show, because this, Melda and Makoto would have been so bought. Only ignorance is saving my wallet here.

You should really see it. One of the best shows I've watched in a long while, I believe it won the GAF Anime of the Year too.

Ryuuroden

It's one of the best space opera remakes in recent history. Hell, the best space opera in recent history.

It is the best space opera since Crest of the Stars (the remake of Yamato is) and will be until the remake of Legend of the Galactic Heroes comes out. Well I can only hope they do as good a job with LoGH as they did with Yamato. If LoGH gets a massive budget upgrade, hell, even a moderate one, its gonna be epppiiiiic.

Yamato singlehandedly saved the space opera genre. It's the only reason LoGH is now getting a remake.

Can only hope the final novel that was written of Crest of the Stars saga gets animated and also that the author gets back to writing it. (Just checked, he released a new Battle Flag of the Stars novel last year 0.0. so that's 2 novels that haven't been animated w00t.)

Arclaid

It is the best space opera since Crest of the Stars (the remake of Yamato is) and will be until the remake of Legend of the Galactic Heroes comes out. Well I can only hope they do as good a job with LoGH as they did with Yamato. If LoGH gets a massive budget upgrade, hell, even a moderate one, its gonna be epppiiiiic.

Yamato singlehandedly saved the space opera genre. It's the only reason LoGH is now getting a remake.

Can only hope the final novel that was written of Crest of the Stars saga gets animated and also that the author gets back to writing it. (Just checked, he released a new Battle Flag of the Stars novel last year 0.0. so that's 2 novels that haven't been animated w00t.)

God, I would love a new Seikai series.

Gonna be really interesting to see how LoGH turns out, considering how well-received the original anime is. I really need to finish it someday. Been sitting on episode 14 for ages now.

javac

Man Javac, that Panty nendo shows it's age. Still, great little story there!

Lol it wasn't my intention to create a story but looking back at the pics it does look like a little story lol!

Ryuko while on her quest to seek out the person who murdered her farther, is harassed by a woman dual wielding a pair of guns. Enraged at the taunting, Ryuko grabs her Scissor Blade and engages in combat with the strange, pantyless woman. As the battle progresses with neither any closer to victory Ryuko remembers not to lose her way...

Got my payment request for Alter Alvis / Lavie from Last Exile. That was pretty quick for a back-order item. I haven't paid for my A/B Kotobukiya Kurisu yet, so maybe I'll ship them together.

Ryuuroden

Ohhhh, got an email saying my Shimakaze is here 0.0, I thought I had her shipped to my apartment. Good thing I just checked my email.

Ryuuroden

mwhahahaha, Benny is super happy about his new waifu addition.

2nd photo is best photo!

EDIT: lol, just noticed the lighting made the face on the turrent guy shes holding like vanish, its totally there, reflection just wipes it out.

chrono01

2nd photo is best photo!

EDIT: lol, just noticed the lighting made the face on the turrent guy shes holding like vanish, its totally there, reflection just wipes it out.
Congrats on your purchase.

She's pretty great, huh? Amakuni did an incredible job with her.

Ultimadrago

2nd photo is best photo!

Shimakazeeeee~!

And I didn't know your Lego avatar had a name! I just thought "Lego Guy" lol. Benny seems like a happy fellow.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com

So if I loved Yamato I would like Crest of the Stars, does the series ended in a cliff hanger since there are still more books coming out? The anime ended in 2005, I doubt they will continue the anime unfortunately :(

It is funny i was just thinking about watching LoGH, but I guess I wait since they are remaking it.

Ryuuroden

Congrats on your purchase.

She's pretty great, huh? Amakuni did an incredible job with her.

Yeah she is, shes adorable, makes me even more eager for the other 2 kan colle girls I have ordered. Its a dark dark road, thankfully if it wasn't for kan colle I wouldn't be ordering much of anything for the rest of the year as nothing much else has interested me. I think that's part of the reason I fell into the Kan Colle hole as well as Miku. The fact that I have lost interest in a lot of anime figures and what seems to be the better stuff is coming from games now. I will have 7 preorders left after the 3 figures in shipment to me right now come in and Shiro and Mikasa are the only anime related ones. The other 5 are Racing Miku 2014, Beelzebub (7 Deadly Sins line), Ciel Alencon (GSC), Kongo (Kan Colle) (Max Factory), and Yamato Heavy Armaments (Max Factory). The 3 others in shipment are Leviathan (original color), Maeda Keiji (Alter), and Dark General (Shingeki no Bahamut). Do I have good taste?

chrono01

Yeah she is, shes adorable, makes me even more eager for the other 2 kan colle girls I have ordered. Its a dark dark road, thankfully if it wasn't for kan colle I wouldn't be ordering much of anything for the rest of the year as nothing much else has interested me. I think that's part of the reason I fell into the Kan Colle hole as well as Miku. The fact that I have lost interest in a lot of anime figures and what seems to be the better stuff is coming from games now. I will have 7 preorders left after the 3 figures in shipment to me right now come in and Shiro and Mikasa are the only anime related ones. The other 5 are Racing Miku 2014, Beelzebub (7 Deadly Sins line), Ciel Alencon (GSC), Kongo (Kan Colle) (Max Factory), and Yamato Heavy Armaments (Max Factory). The 3 others in shipment are Leviathan (original color), Maeda Keiji (Alter), and Dark General (Shingeki no Bahamut). Do I have good taste?
Indeed you do, friend.

That's a great list of pre-orders [many of them are shared by me, so by saying you have great taste in pre-orders compliments myself indirectly >:)].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom