• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStark

So opinions if this is a bootleg or just manufacturer variance?

Note the difference in the font for 36 and the poor screenprint of the tamiya logo and the 36 band.

Really looks pretty scruffy.
- lacking white lines or very bad white lines
- unclean borders
- the Tamiya logo is printed on the red/blue squares or overflows to it
- the blue square looks like it's a little bit above the red square

Don't know if it's a bootleg but the paint job sure isn't the best.

Ryuuroden

this baby is shipping! Thank you anime jungle and hobby japan AX DEAL
dhenz071389503373.jpeg

I am awaiting this as well :D

Prisma Illya (Anime ver.)
o0515061113055702153.jpg

From the spin-off manga of ‘Fate/stay night’ with its second anime season currently airing, ‘Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya’ comes a 1/8th scale figure of the main character Illya based on the designs from the anime series!

Everything about her magical girl outfit has been faithfully included on the figure, down to the Class Card holder at her hips! A special base is also included allowing you to display her jumping through the air – a dynamic pose that fans of the series are sure to enjoy!
Nendoroid Sinon
o0515044913054671729.jpg

From the anime series ‘Sword Art Online II’ comes a Nendoroid of one of the best snipers in GGO, Sinon! Her arms are specially articulated allowing for all sorts of poses with her beloved rifle, the Hecate II. Sinon even comes with alternate parts that allow you to display her prone in a sniping pose, as well as shooting effect parts!

Both a standard expression showing her cool and collected side, as well as an adorable embarrassed expression are both included. Be sure to add the cool and cute Sinon to your collection!
Preview: Bravely Second - Magnolia 1/8 Complete Figure by Square Enix

Meshi here, ready to serve up another heaping helping of figure previews. Groundbreaking 3DS game Bravely Default was critically acclaimed for its incredible characters and plot. Based on the preview art by Akihiko Yoshida, Bravely Second is going to be another grand slam for Square Enix. Today we view one of his new characters, Magnolia. Let's dig in!
Preview: Fate/EXTRA CCC - Saber 1/6 Complete Figure by cLayz

Meshi here, ready to serve up another heaping helping of figure previews. No matter what your moe preference is, there is a Saber out there for you. Today's figure brings us the most versatile servant in the Fate series as she appears in Fate/EXTRA CCC--that is to say, in a latex bridal jumpsuit with bondage accents. See? Something for everyone! Let's dig in!
And now for random stuff on those blogs:

Hidamari Sketch author and Madoka Magica character designer Ume Aoki spreads her rosy-cheek love to Kill la Kill's Ryuko. Please please please do Mako-chan next!

Vocaloid in Disguise
Slim curves designed to move that are perfect for hugging... corners. I could only be talking about the GT300 class BMW Z4 driven by Good Smile Racing. Now Macross designer Kawamori Shoji has found a way to make that tight frame even sexier by transforming the car into a mecha version of Hatsune Miku! See animation studio Sanzigen make the magic happen in the clip above.

Hatsune Miku Evolved
Shoji Kawamori isn't the only one redesigning Miku. The latest video from Mitchie M, "Burenai ai De," uses a new character model that's too cute for the screen, which is why it's breaking into the real world. The package for Digieye blue light-blocking eye drops doubles as an augmented reality stage, so pick up a box today and bridge the gap between the virtual and reality.

Shopping at the Speed of Sound

Korosensei from Assassination Classroom can move at Mach 20 so buying local delicacies from every prefecture of Japan is easier than pressing the "add to cart" button. At least he has the decency to bring back treats for his students! After all, they won't have time to visit these places before he destroys the world...

I Got an Eye on You

Cube Works, the geniuses behind classy knickknacks like the USB-powered humping dogs, are bringing out a charming figure of Migi from Parasyte with a light-up eye. Mold his bendy arms to wrap around your backpack or belt strap and take the little bugger on an adventure to your local anime club or the sushi restaurant. Imagine the look of surprise on the waitresses face when you flash her!

http://amiamiblog.com/

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Really looks pretty scruffy.
- lacking white lines or very bad white lines
- unclean borders
- the Tamiya logo is printed on the red/blue squares or overflows to it
- the blue square looks like it's a little bit above the red square

Don't know if it's a bootleg but the paint job sure isn't the best.

Yeah, definitely. Returned it back in any case.

Guess my hunt for danbo still continues. :( Probably the only figure that I really want.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Ebay, which should say it all really. :p At least the dude refunded me.

It's mostly because I'm pretty skittish when it comes to ordering stuff overseas, but it's kinda hard to find in australia. I think I might jump onto CDjapan's danbo that they have up for preorder, seeing that I've had pretty positive experiences with them.

you forgot the male candy

http://gematsu.com/gallery/disgaea-5/september-3-2014/image/600/Disgaea-5_2014_09-03-14_004.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

Oh wow great character design, if only he had shorts instead but otherwise. Want.

I wish we got emizel figure (please be in Disgaea 5).

---------
omg a Tsukki! figure! I wish the other line would make a Tsukki than Id get.But there is also a Kuroo figure so I could finally have a Tsukki Kuroo.
[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BwsPLliCQAA7uTp.jpg

Oh wow great character design, if only he had shorts instead but otherwise. Want.

I wish we got emizel figure (please be in Disgaea 5).

---------
omg a Tsukki! figure! I wish the other line would make a Tsukki than Id get.But there is also a Kuroo figure so I could finally have a Tsukki Kuroo.
BwsPLliCQAA7uTp.jpg
More Haikyuu figures!? What are they, Banpresto?

Same here. I cancel anytime. Just wanted to get in just in case they sell out the first shipment.

You guys aren't buying the game, are you? Just the figures because Nintendo figs are so rare?

How big are they? I might get a set if they meet my requirements.

Toki767

You guys aren't buying the game, are you? Just the figures because Nintendo figs are so rare?

Why wouldn't we buy Smash Bros?

I only really want Samus but she seems so fragile compared to the others.

Meyneth

I don't think they have an exact height listed for the amiibos but I'm expecting them to be around the size of the skylanders/disney infinity figures

LiK

I'll probably have a bunch of games that are compatible with them but I don't care about using them. I bought Disney Infinity figures just for the figures alone. Didn't even play that game yet.

WolfStark

I preordered a full amiibo set on Amazon, there's no release date as yet so plenty of time to swap stuff out... or leave the entire order as it is... ;_;

And what do we have in Germany on Amazon? A stupid placeholder for Mario (and only Mario) for 29,99 Euro. I wanna order iiiiiiit so much!

@Freezasaurus
Of course I buy Smash Bros.! I even buy it two times, for the 3DS and the Wii U^^

@Toki767
My thoughts of her, excactly. Sh'es so slim and everything but I will still order her as soon as she's on Amazon.

Anybody no a place to buy these Banpresto prize figures other than Manadrake? I emailed BiginJapan but they were like "lol its not in Banpresto's catalogue lol" Need to add to my Haikyuu collection and start World Trigger.

Ultimadrago

Anybody no a place to buy these Banpresto prize figures other than Manadrake? I emailed BiginJapan but they were like "lol its not in Banpresto's catalogue lol" Need to add to my Haikyuu collection and start World Trigger.

When I purchased Nichijou's Banpresto prize figs I bought them through Yahoo Japan Auction. I also used a middle man. Costs went up pretty quick.

Rakuten works too.

Meyneth

Amen.

Wasn't feeling the figure when it appeared from time to time but it seems that my...analysis deserves a
Bravely
Second chance!
The unfortunateness of the Agnes figure probably also helped with my decision as well.
The figure itself wasn't too bad, but that face screening... D:

chrono01

They know you guys are willing to buy KanColle at premium prices *shakes fist* I blame you guys if others figures get higher in price =P
Not for QuesQ I won't!

[I actually don't own a figure from QuesQ, but from what I've seen, they're not top-tier quality. Nothing personally wrong with them, but I'd never spend that amount on a figure from them. I'd much rather go for GSC/MF/Amakuni.]

Speaking of KanColle, I just discovered the existence of this cutie. Not sure how I missed her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom