• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
ae69e6fdb68a2247bddfe4ea4e32aabc.jpg

This week arrives my first ClariS Petites and i know that there are like other 3 sets besides Irony, does anyone know if they can still be buyer anywhere?

I would to have al the Clara-Alice Petites before November when the new member arrives

WHYDOYOUHADTODISBAND;_;

These fucking boat girls are super cute. But no, I will not be getting into them.

Only us with no ship girl pre-orders are allowed to say that!

So here it goes:

Boat girls are the Worst Best Worst Best Worbest!

I'm still on the fence, but I don't think I'm going to get any boatgirls. Some of them look great, but good lawd, those prices.

The hell is an abyss fleet?

The villains, so to speak. Wo-Class, Re-Class, Battleship Princess. Etc. etc.

You are bad and you should feel bad.

I really don't. I feel kinda bad that I just submitted payment for a 15.8k order that isn't even related to my 50k (before at least two delays) September order.

But this is what I bought:

Even though the Alter Lavie/Alvis is sold out again, I'm shocked that AmiAmi got any restock on it at all. It's a two year-old piece.

I really don't. I feel kinda bad that I just submitted payment for a 15.8k order that isn't even related to my 50k (before at least two delays) September order.

But this is what I bought:

Even though the Alter Lavie/Alvis is sold out again, I'm shocked that AmiAmi got any restock on it at all. It's a two year-old piece.
Gosh that is adorable. Love Last Exile and Range Murata...

Gosh that is adorable. Love Last Exile and Range Murata...

Yeah, I have a couple of Murata's artbooks, too. Last Exile is what made me a fan in the first place.

Assassination Classroom figures!?!?!? Who, what where, when can I purchase this!? I need it! Cue DTL driveby post about Karma-kun and AC becoming the next Naruto in America.....

The pics I saw were tagged "banpresto" so that means prize figures.

Fucking prize figures. Such a hassle.....

No kidding. I'd just keep an eye on HLJ and Big In Japan. I took a quick look, but nothing yet. I don't think they'll be going up for pre-order for another month or three.

FYI, HLJ has the property in their system as "Assassination Class Room". They do weird shit like that.

No kidding. I'd just keep an eye on HLJ and Big In Japan. I took a quick look, but nothing yet. I don't think they'll be going up for pre-order for another month or three.

FYI, HLJ has the property in their system as "Assassination Class Room". They do weird shit like that.
Yeah those brahs got those Haikyuu figures I want on Order Stop. No sign of World Trigger. BiJ wasno help for those.....

Ryuuroden

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Usagi Drop GK :(

SO MUCH WANT

surrrrrrre, I bet you want the post anime version >.> you pervert!

EDIT: btw, I got naked Leviathan next to my monitor looking at me baring everything, so pot calling kettle black i guess

EDIT 2: took a closer look at the nipples, the areola and nipples themselves are so detailed for being so small 0.o. My first castoff and my mind is kind of blown.

surrrrrrre, I bet you want the post anime version >.> you pervert!

EDIT: btw, I got naked Leviathan next to my monitor looking at me baring everything, so pot calling kettle black i guess

EDIT 2: took a closer look at the nipples, the areola and nipples themselves are so detailed for being so small 0.o

you sound and look so happy!

image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom