• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuuroden

Orthanc dungeon teaser picture. Still waiting on parts to finish off the floor so only small portion featured although the edges of the photo have parts of the other areas in it blurred :D

15139987131_fbbb492aa4_k.jpg

each of those old dark grey tiles was 25 to 38 cents each :/ most expensive flooring ever, all for a color that was retired in 2003.

Nice qualifier there. How many are working their way through the mail?

I only have.... one POP figure...

With two in the mail... (Diablo and Tyrael)

And six pre-ordered.... (Big Hero 6 Baymax, Baymax w/ Armor, Amazon exclusive Baymax Nurse ver., The Crow, Dancing Groot, Howard the Duck).

Ryuuroden

I only have.... one POP figure...

With two in the mail... (Diablo and Tyrael)

And six pre-ordered.... (Big Hero 6 Baymax, Baymax w/ Armor, Amazon exclusive Baymax Nurse ver., The Crow, Dancing Groot, Howard the Duck).

You're trying to passively get bombless's mom in that thread too now are you, mentioning nurses and all......

You're trying to passively get bombless's mom in that thread too now are you, mentioning nurses and all......

I actually don't even know what the Nurse version looks like. It's probably spoilery so they haven't posted pics yet.

I'm not going hardcore with the POP! figures. For every 50 of them, there are generally only 3 or so that I like. Most of the human characters are dreadfully dull, with those beady little eyes. And a lot of the female characters are too top-heavy because of the super-narrow legs. The nonhuman characters are where the series really shines.

Ryuuroden

Kinda digging this Sinon, even if it is Embrace Japan:

nice ass photoshot but I'm not really digging the anime figures anymore. Maybe because I am getting more and more jaded with anime, finding the stories suck more and more. And the shows that do have awesome characters and stories never get good figures.....

I am still looking forward to the Akatsuki figure from Aquamarine. Maybe it will be cool, if it is, I will get it cause she has wild hair and is a fun character from Log Horizon.

Finally.

Pre-orders start on September 10. I am ready.
Oooh finally but them inflation from the original price XD, well at least they improved it.
The cat has GAF's colors on it's head? What a coincidence.
D= It's a conspiracy! Now everyone has to watch Natsume's Book of Friends or risk getting banned ;P

figma Racing Miku 2014 ver.
o0515071513057072916.jpg
o0515051413057072722.jpg
o0515064913057067040.jpg

"The official character of the Hatsune Miku GT Project: Racing Miku! The 2014 version of her was drawn by the up-and-coming illustrator Oguchi with a costume design by Shigeto Koyama, who has been involved in art direction of a number of popular anime series – and that unique design has been transformed into a figma for sponsors of the team to enjoy!"

"The figma is included as a special item for those who become sponsors for the Good Smile Racing team! It won’t be available anywhere else or as a standard product!

Please see the official sponsorship page for more info:
https://gsr-global.ecq.sc

Applications for the higher figma course sponsors close on the 10th September 2014! Don’t miss out!

However, the 7000JPY course which still includes the figma will be open until the 27th October, so you still have awhile to grab the figma! Either way, make sure you don’t forget! (`・ω・´)
Preview: Good Smile Company Nendoroid Showcase
Hey there, Shizu Mecha here. I'm back with a new round of previews from Good Smile Company! We were lucky enough to be invited to photograph these samples of Renge from Non Non Biyori, Suigintou from Rozen Maiden, Nico-chan from Love Live! and more from the Nendoroid series! Hope you enjoy them♪

Nendoroid - Non Non Biyori: Renge Miyauchi

Nendoroid - Rozen Maiden: Suigintou

Nendoroid - Engaged to the Unidentified: Mashiro Mitsumine

Nendoroid - Love Live!: Nico Yazawa

Nendoroid - Kantai Collection -Kan Colle- Hiei
Also:

An individual grain of rice may not look very impressive, but give it the proper care and it will grow to support your stomach... and soul. The iOS game No Rice, No Life challenges you to farm 20 different types of rice with a set amount of resources. See if you can balance your growth and yields to unlock the legendary Rice Man.
https://itunes.apple.com/app/no-rice-no-life-this-is-leave/id905155429
http://amiamiblog.com/

omlet

So moving away from shipgirls for a moment here, Amiami has another im@s Rin scale for under 5k... I'm tempted... I really like the pose and dress but am I the only one here to who the idea of buying a figure of a fictional idol is just kind of hard to get over? ("Idol" being the key thing here since that whole culture/concept just doesn't appeal to me at all really.)

She looks so good, though...

Also still contemplating Alter's Sora they claim is going to be out in October (ha ha). That price is steep but I have nothing else on my radar for October and even though I take mild issue with the pose (doesn't really seem to be any good way to display the figure without simultaneously putting her panties on display), I really dig the monochrome look and the hair/dress/chair are all really eye-catching. I'd really hate to have this one jump in price after release, considering its MSRP is high to begin with.

Maybe I should just call it a present to myself since my birthday is in the fall.

Oh, hey look my credit card has enough rewards accumulated on it to pay for this figure, hmm.

With my luck, it would get released in December and combo my wallet to death with Ciel and Homura.

Anyone have a crystal ball I can borrow?

LiK

I'm still on the fence, but I don't think I'm going to get any boatgirls. Some of them look great, but good lawd, those prices.

The villains, so to speak. Wo-Class, Re-Class, Battleship Princess. Etc. etc.

There too many, I'd expect some price drops for them. Complete global saturation.

Ryuuroden

There too many, I'd expect some price drops for them. Complete global saturation.

Yeah, I am only pre-ordering 3 and I picked up Shimakaze after release for more than what she originally was. I have a feeling that only the best sculpts will go up in price and probably only the first few releases as well. It will be the ones that come later that will go down in price as there will probably be a much larger number made and there will be many more out there.

Finally.

Pre-orders start on September 10. I am ready.

FINALLY!!! An improved version of my personal holy grail. ;_; As long as the price is less than what the old version has been going for on Mandarake, I'll be pleased. Even if it's not, I'll be preordering this in any case. Kept money aside for this since the announcement was first made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom