• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuuroden

Just got Dark General and Maeda Keiji in the mail. Just finished putting together Maeda Keiji. I would put her up in the Momohime category for beautiful sculpts. Makes me want to get more Samurai girls even if I am not a fan of the show. The colors and umbrella are perfect and really make the figure. My billy bookcase is officially full now too so I may get one more and basically go by the rule to never expand past two or start selling off some of my existing figures. I have 1 detolf and 1 billy plus 5 1/2 Vittsjo units for LEGO display. I also have 1 detolf not put together stored under the bed but I want to hold off on using that for now. It will go in the Living Room and probably not until I get my boat girls.

I am going to sell my Inori (GSC) from Guilty Crown if anyone is interested in her.

Bw28ED_CEAEDq84.jpg:large
Bw28EFlCcAA7Ubj.jpg:large

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/40054156.html
^
give_it_to_me_stephen_colbert.gif

RMI

Banned
catching up on Bishoujo figures on amiami and realizing i never preordered 7th dragon samurai recolor. fixed that right quick, another no-brainer from shining wizard at a pretty good price.

WolfStark

You getting this version?

Not Hot Toys but looks pretty good.

I thought about it and it does look good but it's just not Hot Toys. I don't like the Hands, they somehow look like gloves with skincolor instead of normal hands, the stuff coming with him is also a little bit cheap and while the head does look really good I think it could be still better. Maybe it's because I saw so many Hot Toys figures but I have the feeling that this company would provide the best possible figurine of Tyrion imaginable. I don't know much about ThreeAs experience but it leaves a little bit to be desired. But I really like his cloth, they did a perfect job there and I am looking forward to the release nervertheless.

catching up on Bishoujo figures on amiami and realizing i never preordered 7th dragon samurai recolor. fixed that right quick, another no-brainer from shining wizard at a pretty good price.

Can't wait for mine. Always loved the original but I don't want to pay those used prices.

kewlmyc

9 days into September and my August order is still delayed by one item, which is a keychain. I'm going to see how long this goes on.

kewlmyc

You're going to get a 1-2 punch with your August and September orders. AmiAmi is trying for a DP.

I'm thinking about cancelling the keychain if it hasn't released by the time Amazon releases. Then I'll just get my Eren and Amazon added to my August order for shipping.

Also, I'm just going to assume you mean "Dragon Punch" for my mental health.

Vooduu

I don't post here much and search really didn't do much...

Is Alter Asuka seriously going to release on schedule this month? I'm pretty excited and my wallet is ready.

Is Alter Asuka seriously going to release on schedule this month? I'm pretty excited and my wallet is ready.

Highly doubtful. Alter and Max Factory pretty much never release on time. And Phat has been running late with their releases all year.

I wouldn't count on getting Alter's Asuka before November or so. Their Range Murata Muse was originally supposed to release in April or May, and she still doesn't even have a proper release date.

Vooduu

Highly doubtful. Alter and Max Factory pretty much never release on time. And Phat has been running late with their releases all year.

I wouldn't count on getting Alter's Asuka before November or so. Their Range Murata Muse was originally supposed to release in April or May, and she still doesn't even have a proper release date.

EiiINGe.gif

So I think I need to track down an Alter Suzuha to go with my Kotobukiya Kurisu and PLUM Okabe. I found an opened one on Manda for 11k, but not sure if want. How reputable is Mandarake as far as figure condition goes?

Meyneth

So I think I need to track down an Alter Suzuha to go with my Kotobukiya Kurisu and PLUM Okabe. I found an opened one on Manda for 11k, but not sure if want. How reputable is Mandarake as far as figure condition goes?
I've only bought one thing from mandarake (two more orders on the way) and although my item was open, it was like brand new.
If there are problems with the items they usually list it in the description/title

kierwynn

I got my Mercedes from there several months ago, and just last week, I received my magical girl Nia figure from them. Both were opened and were in perfect shape. As someone else said, they usually list if there are any problems like whether there is box damage or what not.

raven777

540C947F503BD70030

well, I pulled the trigger. Just preordered Amakuni Asuka from BiJ.

I already ordered Alter Asuka but as a fan of Asuka I had to order Amakuni one as well.

If Max Factory makes another good Asuka figure than I will order that one as well.

So what did most Figure GAFers do for Dragon Crown's Elf cone? Cause someone on MFC made this "Better cone.jpg"

I haven't opened Elf yet. Waiting for some more figures to come in so I can swap out a bunch all at once.

Day 0... But as it's Bayonetta day 349.

I hope this is going to be made and is released on time!

Wish it was out for October next month can't wait

All we know is that it's sn illustration. It may not be a figure at all.

#BELIEVE

Silly Shunya, everyone knows short haired Bayo is the new hotness.

I think I'd buy most any Bayonetta at this point. I passed on the Phat version, but I'm really digging the look of the one Arcadia is working on. If someone made a Shunya Bayonetta with interchangeable long and short hair heads, I'd be there day 0.

I'd be there day 0, either way.

chrono01

Shunya tweeted this. It's probably nothing but....#Believe
9snHlPO.jpg

I have no words. I need this. Upon seeing this, and having no figure released of it, I now feel incomplete. ;_;

Oh, Sansei Muramasa [Wing] re-stock available at HLJ! I believe it was Azusa that wanted to add her to the list of pre-orders? I might be wrong in that, but I'm pretty sure someone here was looking for her.

http://www.hlj.com/product/wig70011/Fig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom