• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm entirely serious about cutting back on One Piece figures [since I know they will never stop]. The fact that I was able to say "no" to Rebecca is evidence of my resolve. Let us hope it remains strong.

Let's be honest here, Chrono-sama... You're simply trading one poison for a more expensive one. Pirates for boat girls.

:D

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
i want to play dangan 1 but i'm too lazy to start anything atm.

It's fear of spoilers that motivates me. The games are super addictive once you start, but starting can sometimes be intimidating. DanganRonpa has to be the most spoiled game online.

Don't look anywhere. Don't image search. Don't wiki. Don't look at Youtube comments. Don't go into the OT. Hell, there have been times where GAF users have Danganronpa spoilers as their avatars without even knowing it.

While we're on the subject - if there are any spoilerific Dangan 2 figures out there (like that one of you-know-who from DR1, which I think I saw posted here before), I'd be superduper grateful if people wouldn't embed images of them.

It's fear of spoilers that motivates me. The games are super addictive once you start, but starting can sometimes be intimidating. DanganRonpa has to be the most spoiled game online.

Don't look anywhere. Don't image search. Don't wiki. Don't look at Youtube comments. Don't go into the OT. Hell, there have been times where GAF users have Danganronpa spoilers as their avatars without even knowing it.
DR1 is definitely worse than DR2 for random spoilers too (well except maybe the avatars thing, since I havent played DR2 yet)

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
DR1 is definitely worse than DR2 for random spoilers too (well except maybe the avatars thing, since I havent played DR2 yet)

What's hilarious is that even the PSN store's avatar selection has spoilers in it.

So, don't check out DanganRonpa related items on the PSN store, either.

george_us

Sure you want to open that can of worms?

Don't do it.

A lot of them do look great, and I have quite a few, but they can become addictive/expensive to collect once you start.

You have been warned!
Too late, I ordered Rebecca last night! She looked like she was getting snapped up pretty fast, thought I might as well grab her while I can. I don't see myself being addicted to them though since there's only four overall I actually want. Famous last words right?

sounds dangerous. i don't really frequent many sites that could spoil anything. gaf is the biggest threat. but yea, maybe it's time to start. i'm quite busy atm.

Luigi87

Waiting for me at my door after work. I completely forgot about her, lol

10679824_1475048929426266_5899164604833392093_o.jpg

10620245_1475048932759599_2050743010477616688_o.jpg

Now to wait for Len and Rin to release.

I should really look for that "Do it for her" Nendo.png version, knew I should have saved it in my favourites.

So appropriate for Figure GAF lately XD

Einbroch

Banned
I basically sold my scales, and instead of putting that money towards something useful just said screw it and bought Nendos.

I need to nuke my AmiAmi and Mandarake bookmarks.

There was a time I thought nendos were the devil. I still hold that belief today
because they compel me to buy more
ive been slow collecting figures for like 3 years, just havent had any interest in Nendos, the one I have came with the collectors edition of blazblue chrono phantasma, and though its not bad, I would rather have a scale rachel

Einbroch

Banned
Nendos by themselves aren't that special. Yeah, they're cute. Yeah, there's a lot of them. Yeah, they're cheap.

But when you have 10 lined up in a row, all in the same style but still so unique from one another?

Yeah, that's when they're the best.

Bombless

Nendos by themselves aren't that special. Yeah, they're cute. Yeah, there's a lot of them. Yeah, they're cheap.

But when you have 10 lined up in a row, all in the same style but still so unique from one another?

I bet 20 is even better. It's the same with my figmas. By themselves they aren't much, just a couple action figures. Together though...

chrono01

Skytube usually gets delayed a month right?

Really praying that X-Eros Cover Girl follows the trend, since a lot of things I wanted to appeared in pre owned and I couldn't help myself >_>
Sorry to tell you, but Skytube generally don't delay their figures. It can happen, of course, but they're not like Max Factory/Alter/Phat Company/etc. where delays are basically guaranteed.

No release date yet, though. Of course, it's still early in the month.

Let's be honest here, Chrono-sama... You're simply trading one poison for a more expensive one. Pirates for boat girls.

:D
I never even noticed. You are correct.

My situation, it did not improve any!

Too late, I ordered Rebecca last night! She looked like she was getting snapped up pretty fast, thought I might as well grab her while I can. I don't see myself being addicted to them though since there's only four overall I actually want. Famous last words right?
Your wallet is already dead.

They're nice figures though, and Rebecca looks especially great. I'm sure you'll be happy
and broke
Nine Nendos are in transit to my place. Nine.

What am I doing?
ieGh4fNrUnltt.gif

Bet you didn't even count the Nendoroid petites ;P

^Oooh awesome, wrong poster in the background though =P

Aye, the Rex is just underneath it! No poster with Ray :(

Damn, that's beautiful, wish I had ordered one.
But that "third" leg sure is ugly....

It is, but I can't think of a work around, because the damn thing is insanely heavy. Needs something thick and sturdy to support the weight at the centre of gravity.

Meyneth

Nendo petites are the best for this.

Like a tiny adorable army

Man, I'm staring at that opened Suzuha on Mandarake, but I just can't pull the trigger. I don't know why.

Maybe I should just console myself with more POP! figures.

LiK

dayam accidentally ordered a set of DR trading figures a second time at AmiAmi. Asked them to cancel that duplicate order. Sometimes buying things at impulse makes me forget what I preordered. I should make a list, lol

dayam accidentally ordered a set of DR trading figures a second time at AmiAmi. Asked them to cancel that duplicate order. Sometimes buying things at impulse makes me forget what I preordered. I should make a list, lol

I think you may have a problem if you're forgetting what you already bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom