• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPARSTARX

Looks like Enterbay/Jean Claude Van Damme's 1/6 collaboration has been revealed

1409819341_details.jpg

1409819241_details.jpg

1409819256_details.jpg

1409819261_details.jpg

Looks pretty good, a kinda younger looking JCVD, closer to his Expendable 2 appearance. I might order it to go with my Hot Toys E2 Barney Ross

Bombless

Looks like Enterbay/Jean Claude Van Damme's 1/6 collaboration has been revealed

Looks pretty good, a kinda younger looking JCVD, closer to his Expendable 2 appearance. I might order it to go with my Hot Toys E2 Barney Ross

He does look good, but the face is a bit fat imo. Still, the first belgian to receive such an amazing treatment!

Giolon

Well, HLJ fucked me on the Ryuuko and Satsuki prize figures. If anyone has a lead on them somewhere else, please let me know. HLJ is so dead to me.

chrono01

Well, HLJ fucked me on the Ryuuko and Satsuki prize figures. If anyone has a lead on them somewhere else, please let me know. HLJ is so dead to me.
This seems to happen quite frequently with HLJ, at least for prize figures.

I'm sorry to hear it. :(

Ultimadrago

Yep. I already said my piece with HLJ on fucking up my Iori order, so I won't start from scratch again, but really sorry to hear that Giolon.

And while it was more simple to hunt other store options for a little while in the case of my scale, HLJ is about the cheapest (and most easily available) I know of when it comes to prize figures, so your situation is more understandable than mine.

Hope you can find them elsewhere. I'd regularly try Rakuten.

Ryuuroden

Yep. I already said my piece with HLJ on fucking up my Iori order, so I won't start from scratch again, but really sorry to hear that Giolon.

And while it was more simple to hunt other store options for a little while in the case of my scale, HLJ is about the cheapest (and most easily available) I know of when it comes to prize figures, so your situation is more understandable than mine.

Hope you can find them elsewhere. I'd regularly try Rakuten.

They should just put some sort of notice with prize figure pre-orders that either they will be first come first serve and later orders may be canceled if they do not get what they expected to get. At least everybody knows then. But they won't do that because people would stop pre-ordering from them. I would argue though that what they do now is probably worse for business than if they had some sort of notice.

meijiko

I've pretty much resigned myself to using a proxy to get any of the prize figures I want, especially kuji ones, because there simply isn't a reliable way of getting them otherwise. I lucked out with Amiami once before with a Sakura figure, but even that felt weird since they took down the order page shortly after.

george_us

Megahouse Portrait of Pirates line has some great looking figures. Some of them like Rob Lucci Leopard Version and Edition Z Aoikiji are even bargain bin prices. Very, very tempting.

chrono01

Megahouse Portrait of Pirates line has some great looking figures. Some of them like Rob Lucci Leopard Version and Edition Z Aoikiji are even bargain bin prices. Very, very tempting.
Don't do it.

A lot of them do look great, and I have quite a few, but they can become addictive/expensive to collect once you start.

You have been warned!

Ultimadrago

They should just put some sort of notice with prize figure pre-orders that either they will be first come first serve and later orders may be canceled if they do not get what they expected to get. At least everybody knows then. But they won't do that because people would stop pre-ordering from them. I would argue though that what they do now is probably worse for business than if they had some sort of notice.

The place I got a successful Iori pre-order from afterwards actually had a specific stock countdown feature which I though was really neat. She was the last one left and it updated to "0" or Sold Out after I purchased. I don't know exactly how accurate they are, but it's better than HLJ's "Oh well!" policy.

Don't do it.

A lot of them do look great, and I have quite a few, but they can become addictive/expensive to collect once you start.

You have been warned!

I'm still saving that screencap, chrono. The one where you said you're done buying One Piece figures.... Just waiting for you to cave. :D

chrono01

I'm still saving that screencap, chrono. The one where you said you're done buying One Piece figures.... Just waiting for you to cave. :D
I've remained strong to this point! I even cancelled my pre-order for Rebecca [small steps].

Honestly, after I completed the Straw Hats, my want for the new ones diminished quite a bit. As much as I love the supporting characters, there's just way too many of them for me to collect. If they were my only series to collect it'd be no problem, but it isn't. -_-

chrono01

I did too, actually. What was it that changed your mind? I think she would have looked good next to Risty, but she's a completely different style, and I was trying to cut back.
It had nothing to do with her personally, I still think she looks great [and her character in the anime is interesting]. I just went through my pre-orders and didn't feel as though as I absolutely needed her in my collection. Not only that, she was pre-ordered at HLJ, so she was easily cancellable [rather than attempt cancellation at AmiAmi].

I do agree that she would have looked nice standing alongside Risty. It's not quite enough for me to order her for myself, though, and I'm entirely serious about cutting back on One Piece figures [since I know they will never stop]. The fact that I was able to say "no" to Rebecca is evidence of my resolve. Let us hope it remains strong.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Skytube usually gets delayed a month right?

Really praying that X-Eros Cover Girl follows the trend, since a lot of things I wanted to appeared in pre owned and I couldn't help myself >_>

oh, man. The price on this thing is so disappointing. It's only 120mm tall and they want 23,990 JPY.
D=
Just recieved an email from AmiAmi about the re-release of that Medicos SSJ Goku being delayed until October. I can already feel how much less stress my wallet is under.
Same here ;D September's a killer month lol, game wise anyway XD
I am a fan of Metal Slug from the first forum avatar I saw from it. But why has the tank to be so pricey?
SNK~

Nendoroid Hana Mutou & Nendoroid Menma Rerelease!
o0515071113060215776.jpg

"From the original anime series ‘Captain Earth’ comes a Nendoroid of the heroine, Hana Mutou! She comes with three expressions including her a gentle standard face, an innocent smiling face and a singing face.

Optional parts include a baked potato, special parts to pose her sitting as well as the cute little squirrel-like creature ‘Pitz’ who always accompanies her! Recreate your favorite scenes from the series in Nendoroid size."
o0515043613060168344.jpg
o0515056413060168810.jpg
o0515050613060169102.jpg

o0515043913060310609.jpg

/Kahotan’s Inner Voice\

∧_∧
( ・∀・) .。0 (Nendoroid Akari-chan…)
oノ∧つ⊂)
( ( ・∀・).。0 (…is also in the works!)
∪( ∪ ∪
と__)__)
Last image = GSC online shop only.
o0515048513060169295.jpg

"From the anime series ‘Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai’ comes a rerelease of Nendoroid Meiko Honma, better known as Menma – the lively, friendly member of the ‘Super Peace Busters’. She comes with a variety of optional parts, including Menma’s diary filled with her memories and thoughts of all her friends, as well as some of her steamed bread, which helped everyone believe she was actually with them.

She also comes with parts to recreate the scene from the ending theme – including flower parts and stands to place them on, as well as an expression with closed eyes and arm parts to let her put her arms behind her back. She comes with everything you need to recreate your favorite heart-warming scenes from the series!"
She will also be up for preorder from tomorrow!!

We had so many rerelease requests from overseas for this one! Be sure you don’t miss out this time!

Be sure to check the GSC Site for more info tomorrow!! (`・ω・´)
o0515063713060175651.jpg

The 10,000JPY, 30,000JPY and 50,000JPY courses are open until the 18th September! (๑´ڡ`๑)ノ
intI4oTtmmfMP.gif

I know, I know sponsors and there's a 7,000JPY course but damn lol

I have that nervous pit in my stomach that can only mean ill be starting my DR2 playthrough soon...

after like 45 minutes of danganronpa 1 I actually went an spoiled (hiding the rest of this post)

that kyouko survived, because after Sayaka's death I needed to know ahead of time whether the next character I latched onto would make it or not. Fucking sayaka, no forgiveness for what you pulled...after making me care so much...

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I have that nervous pit in my stomach that can only mean ill be starting my DR2 playthrough soon...

after like 45 minutes of danganronpa 1 I actually went an spoiled (hiding the rest of this post)

Aw, man. That's a copout! You need to feel the despair!

Preview posts please. :(

Aw, that sucks. If it helps at all, I was spoiled on some major plot points for both Danganronpa 1 and 2. They still blew my mind.

It's surprisingly hard to stay spoiler-free for these games. Looking up ANYthing online related to them will result in spoilers in your face.

WolfStark

According to USPS (not NISA, of course) my package of the DanganRonpa 2 LE should've arrived last friday morning but I am still waiting for the postman. :(

Aw, man. That's a copout! You need to feel the despair!
I'm gonna try with 2, but it was so damn hard. Only 4 games had that much effect on me emotionally, Persona 4, FFVII, The Last of Us, and DR, and DR and FFVII were the only ones to toy with such a negative emotion, and DR jsut kept doing it!!! ARRGGGGH

I love it so much...and hate it...and love it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom