• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Settin

Got my baby today!
BxCLChKIcAEmqAX.jpg

BxCTIMUIIAADOUp.jpg
RULES OF NATURE

Giolon

I'm so relieved to have this one already paid for. I'm glad to see a release date!

Now if Orchid Seed can announce a release date for Mammon too all will be well. ...She's getting delayed, isn't she? >_<

Orchid Seed's sculptors can't handle Life of that magnitude!

Man, all kinds of pre-owned stuff showed up tonight..... Max Factory Sansei Muramasa, Mea Kurosaki, Aincrad Asuna, Kongiku, Alter Asuka (Senran Kagura).

raven777

Amagi Brilliant Park seems to have great figure materials.

Does companies like Alter,GSC and MF makes Kyoani figures recently? I haven't really seen them making Chu-2 or KnK figures. The last thing I remember is Hyouka figures by Alter

chrono01

I would have bought the Asuka, but shit. I browse pre-owned for deals. Not "Hey, we'll let you buy this 8k figure for 10k"

I did grab an A/B Fiona for 6.5k, though. I've been wanting her, and I keep hearing people say how gorgeous she is.
Oh, she was listed for 10k? Yeah, that's quite an increase over the standard price. :/

chrono01

I was exaggerating a bit. I think she was up for 8.9k, but either way, more than I wanted to spend. Especially with September being death month.
Understandable man.

I think September is going to destroy us all [unless items are delayed, which will just make the following months more insane].

I think September is going to destroy us all [unless items are delayed, which will just make the following months more insane].

Technically, I probably shouldn't have even bought Fiona, but she's soooo preeetty. 6.5k is the lowest I've seen her. And man, something about those crates she's sitting on just do it for me.

Freezasaurus
Crate Fetishist

chrono01

Technically, I probably shouldn't have even bought Fiona, but she's soooo preeetty. 6.5k is the lowest I've seen her. And man, something about those crates she's sitting on just do it for me.

Freezasaurus
Crate Fetishist
Nah, she's a beautiful figure. Plus Shunya Yamashita, you can't go wrong with that.

george_us

Freezasaurus
Crate Fetishist
Don't feel bad at all, Fiona is an awesome figure. Well worth the price.

apricot

So my first scale figure came in today – Ali Baba! http://myfigurecollection.net/item/79020

Of course as I opened it I broke one of her hair tassels in half OTL

I did some reading on fig fixes but does anyone have any specific super glue suggestions?

Glad I got her on sale, at least... I think I would've had a heart attack if I spent $50+ on a figure and broke it D:

cajunator

Banned
Nendos by themselves aren't that special. Yeah, they're cute. Yeah, there's a lot of them. Yeah, they're cheap.

But when you have 10 lined up in a row, all in the same style but still so unique from one another?

Yeah, that's when they're the best.

I only have four so far and they already made my room even cuter than it was. It was already critical levels of cute to begin with.

So my first scale figure came in today – Ali Baba! http://myfigurecollection.net/item/79020

I did some reading on fig fixes but does anyone have any specific super glue suggestions?

Glad I got her on sale, at least... I think I would've had a heart attack if I spent $50+ on a figure and broke it D:

Haven't really had to fix a figure, knock on wood, but found this blog guide, wgich you've probably already found XD: http://figurefixer.blogspot.co.uk/p/more-about-adhesives-glue.html

raven777

How much was that? Amazon says 18, which seems like way too much for a brush.

Ok for real this time. There's no way this is going lower.
Excellent Model - Devil Survivor2 the Animation: Airi Ban
Save: 70% off (JPY2,477)
http://plamoya.com/en/excellent-model-devil-survivor2-the-animation-airi-ban-p-81379.html

I don't live in US so I got it from somewhere else but I got it for around 19~20, so that amazon price is not bad I think.

Yea the brush is really expensive but I heard lot of praise from those who collect figure and plamodel so I bought it.

Batmobile does seems like the better choice, and it can actually transform =O

Charlotte Dunois: Swimsuit Ver.
o0515074613053174509.jpg

From the anime series IS (Infinite Stratos) comes a 1/7th scale figure of one of the heroines, Charlotte Dunois! Enjoy her bashful smile and cute swimsuit whenever you need some company!
o0515056713053170170.jpg

You can see her cute belly button nicely from down here!!

The fabric-like look of her pareo is very nicely done!
(It’s also an incredible angle to make you what is underneath that pareo!)
Special Feature: The Birth of Kotobukiya Figures and Plastic Kits: Part 1

Hey there, Shizu Mecha here. Today's article is a little different than what you normally see on the AmiAmi blog but please bear with us. You'll thank me once you've finished reading, trust me! Today I am proud to share this special exclusive from...

Kotobukiya's Tachikawa prototype production facility! I talked with lots of folks to find out how good old fashion analogue sculpting comes together with 3D CAD digital sculpting to produce the final product.
05.jpg

Continued in Part 2!

Join us in Part 2 for a look at the more traditional aspects of figure sculpting! We will be joined by master sculptor Tatsuya Hattori, the artist behind Tales and Trigun figures, and a whole lot more!
1/1 Scale
so 5-10cm? XD

Giolon

I am a big fan of zap gel. It's a super glue that doesn't run, and works pretty well on PVC/ABS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom