• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meyneth

Some shows don't even get one figure. ;__;
I know! And yet we get a millionth saber/sonico figure...

By the way, what are some good sonico figures? I want one of her but practically every figure is of her in some variation of swimsuit, or her face doesn't match her body.
Maybe I should just get the nendos?

Edit: Okay, I just got the mail and my 12,000+ yen package apparently slipped through customs. My tracking says they took it aside for further checking too... :/

Oh man, September is nasty. For my Fiona, Asuka, Sorceress, and Starfire, I'm looking at 30k before shipping. Then I have Amazon, Frau and Kirigiri in separate orders. I know It won't be that bad because 2-3 of them are getting delayed.

I'm hoping September and December are my last death months ever.

kewlmyc

Oh man, September is nasty. For my Fiona, Asuka, Sorceress, and Starfire, I'm looking at 30k before shipping. Then I have Amazon, Frau and Kirigiri in separate orders. I know It won't be that bad because 2-3 of them are getting delayed.

I'm hoping September and December are my last death months ever.

Sorceress is probably getting delayed since Amazon just released this month. Asuka is Alter so she might get delayed, but then again, Alter's last figure didn't get a delay whatsoever. Kirigiri should hopefully be getting released this month, but who knows. I've also never heard of a Koto Bishoujo line getting delayed so Starfire should be fine.

Does anyone with amiami experience know approximately how much EMS shipping will cost for a danbo?

Probably more than the cost of the figure. Always go SAL unless you don't have a choice.

Don't forget, everyone. Alter Natsume Yuujinchou is going up around 1PM JST
198656.jpg

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Probably more than the cost of the figure. Always go SAL unless you don't have a choice.

Don't forget, everyone. Alter Natsume Yuujinchou is going up around 1PM JST

Hmm, for some reason I'm skittish with Sal when it comes to figures, even though I'm ok with artbooks that actually cost more.

Registered or unregistered?

Natsume Yuujinchou as a November release? 7800 yen, though, before discount. That pleases me.

Okay Alter, whatever you say.

AmiAmi: [6,640 yen]

Hm. That's actually really cheap. I'll think about it, though. I don't know how November is going to look after previously delayed figures finally get on track.

meijiko

It's cute that Alter thinks they can get Natsume out by November...

But that price. I love that Alter has probably the least amount of inflation of all the major companies when it comes to figure prices. I'm willing to wait extra months for their figures if it means getting beautiful figures like Natsume for <$70.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
So, just before finalising my payment...

Most of the shipping options from amiami are handled by our local postal service when they get through customs right? Like if I go with air small packet, Auspost would be the ones to deliver it when it gets here?

PewPewK

So, just before finalising my payment...

Most of the shipping options from amiami are handled by our local postal service when they get through customs right? Like if I go with air small packet, Auspost would be the ones to deliver it when it gets here?

All of Ami's options are handled by local postal service.

Koriandrr

So, I found a giant box of figure parts lying around the office and like a kid in legoland started putting pieces together. However these cute little Macross Frontier figures are missing small parts, wondering if you guys know where I can find them, as they've probably been thrown away or forever lost in the abyss of figure parts here...

BxKnI1yIUAAkE-4.jpg

missing the back piece

BxKcUVRIIAE3mYg.jpg

Ranka on the right missing her bubbles.

Ryuuroden

Wow wut, that exclusive shimakaze that I only just picked up a few weeks ago has already gone up another 3k yen in price from what I got her for which was already an increased price. Nice call chrono.

I wouldn't mind adding something to my order this month but if I do I bet Alter Asuka will not get delayed and it would make this month insane lol

Preordered the Natsume Alter figure last night. Truly was expecting the worst, but pricing for it is fantastic. Cheaper and a better version than the prior release. So glad it's a standard release. Curious if Alter starting producing them since they're projecting a November release date. Knowing Alter, I'm going to assume that isn't when we'll actually be receiving it, but God knows I'd be overjoyed to get this figure before the end of the year.

Currently my end of the year is pretty light as the only figures I have preordered other than Natsume are trading figure sets that I'll be splitting with friends. I think I've done well in pulling back from spending on figures, though I was lucky to never hit a truly critical point of uncontrolled spending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom