• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombless

Wow wut, that exclusive shimakaze that I only just picked up a few weeks ago has already gone up another 3k yen in price from what I got her for which was already an increased price. Nice call chrono.

Amakuni's? Hell yeah, glad I grabbed mine as well. She should be moored into my apartment sometime by the end of the week or monday at the latest.

Edit : I'm tempted to grab that Natsume. He looks great, NeoGAF kitty is awesome and it's Alter.

Bombless

Seeing them all like this almost tempts me.
o0515034313061252892.jpg

Preordered the Natsume Alter figure last night. Truly was expecting the worst, but pricing for it is fantastic. Cheaper and a better version than the prior release. So glad it's a standard release. Curious if Alter starting producing them since they're projecting a November release date. Knowing Alter, I'm going to assume that isn't when we'll actually be receiving it, but God knows I'd be overjoyed to get this figure before the end of the year.

Currently my end of the year is pretty light as the only figures I have preordered other than Natsume are trading figure sets that I'll be splitting with friends. I think I've done well in pulling back from spending on figures, though I was lucky to never hit a truly critical point of uncontrolled spending.

I still only have the two free figures left this year. Was tempted to get aoba or natsume but held back, ill just continue to focus on only two series from now on...unless a takao kurobas or akashi is made or another GEM naruto.

I still only have the two free figures left this year. Was tempted to get aoba or natsume but held back, ill just continue to focus on only two series from now on...unless a takao kurobas or akashi is made or another GEM naruto.

I was thinking about Natsume, but I dunno. Despite the price, I don't really feel all that compelled. I'll probably end up passing on this one.

Bombless

I like the middle one...but the cat ears kinda ruin it for me for some reason. Usually I don't mind them.

Houki is wearing fox ears, not cat ears!

Edit : From left to right : bunny, bunny, fox, cat, poodle, cat. Also, at 1/4 scale that is going to be one mighty shelf.

Thought about getting the Free figures, but their poses are pretty boring, as much as I enjoy the characters themselves. Max Factory Aoba would have been cool, but seeing as it's becoming a series of figures, I don't think I'd be able to get the group, financially speaking, as tempted as I would be. Natsume comes from my absolute favorite series, so even if his price was higher, I'd be willing to pay it. I also doubt Alter will ever expand to figures of the other characters.

Once Megahouse is done releasing the Generation of Miracles, I'm curious if or how far they'll expand with the Kuroko figures. Takao seems to be a really popular character, but then Megahouse would possibly need to do everyone else's #2's which might not be as profitable. I wouldn't mind if they did. With the manga now at an end, I doubt they'll be expanding that line much farther, though.

Bombless

Ive ordered Char, Laura, Tatenashi but I dont really like the Houki one.
I have no idea where Im going to display them either lol.

I am shocked! Houki is the best of them all imo, even if she doesn't quite fit in with the others. The power of fox ears compels you!

Meyneth

Just opened parfom aegis. She's pretty great, movement is a bit limited though (arms don't rotate, hip wells for the leg are small). I'm going to look forward to the others though

edit: Just compared her to one of my figmas. Figma arms don't rotate either (huh) but the legs do. Figmas can sit properly, aegis can't which is sad...
tumblr_nbp2evHj1a1qhqqfyo2_1280.jpg

Doombear

Eh, it's been something I've wanted a long time.

As much as I enjoy seeing the figures people post here the only things I feel like getting are nendroids.

Ha! Strangely enough, that is all I collect as well. Even then, only Monster Hunter Nendoroids. However, I still check this topic religiously for all the amazing figures everyone else is excited about.

omlet

I was thinking about Natsume, but I dunno. Despite the price, I don't really feel all that compelled. I'll probably end up passing on this one.

Same here... it looks nice but I haven't seen the show so I have no real connection.
The sad truth is that it's not a cute girl figure in a fancy dress thus my interest is lower by default. (That's not to say that no dude figures have never caught my eye, though.)

On another note, did anyone else order Red Olivia from KotoUS store? It was supposed to ship out this month and I haven't heard a peep from them yet but some people on MFC are reporting shipments going out as early as 2 weeks ago.

Snow Miku 2015~

K7ruS6o.jpg

Ah I remember the sketches for these. I will not make the same mistake and not order this one like I did last time -_-

Of course that is if I like it. Luckily this year's Snow Miku's used prices seem to be going down steadily. Hopefully enough to make me comfortable buying it, cause she is adorable.

On another note, did anyone else order Red Octavia from KotoUS store? It was supposed to ship out this month and I haven't heard a peep from them yet but some people on MFC are reporting shipments going out as early as 2 weeks ago.

Olivia. Not Octavia. You had me confused there until I clicked the link.

Man, all the stuff I wanted initially but decided to pass on is coming out, now. Feels bad, man.

I love that Lum, but the face is so not-Lum, and very much Random Anime Girl Face #37.

I might grab a MegaHouse Utena when she comes out if she pops up pre-owned or at a reduced price. I think 8k is pushing it for a MH figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom