• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrasher429

Neo Member
Rail Wars is great if you're into trains. Otherwise it is a terrible anime.

It's bad even if you are into trains since the T&A is the main part of the"plot" of Rail Wars and there's almost zero trainservice....I don't know why I'm still watching it it's ridiculous,
hell in the latest ep the MC overcame being tased in the throat by pure willpower

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
What does that mean? Did somebody nosebleed all over it? ;p

Royal Mail give you two cards if you have to collect your post. Red = we missed you, come and collect it. Silver = you have to pay customs otherwise you're not having your post.

Basically red is the winning card.

BxQNoFjIMAAquUm.png

Reasons Im glad I didnt order more figures this fall...if they would only stop offering more good Utapri stuff. Though I do have an Otoya Ittoki plush for the same month and a Free! Eternal Summer Book.

Royal Mail give you two cards if you have to collect your post. Red = we missed you, come and collect it. Silver = you have to pay customs otherwise you're not having your post.

Basically red is the winning card.

Silver cards are the ones that draw curse words from under my breath whenever I see one pop through the letterbox.

Bombless

Speaking of customs charges, got a skype message from mom earlier : "Package for you from the US. It will cost you 39.10€, if I knew it wasn't for me I wouldn't had paid!!!". That's her way of saying she's jealous that Leviathan is for me and not for her. I need to get Levi-chan out of there fast.

That's really neat. It's kind of baffling that it's a crossover that even exists, but I think that only makes it cooler.

Wtf, bizarre

Yeah, I think it was Ubisoft having a bit of fun (since their building is a couple of blocks away from AT&T Park) for the inaugural Video Gamer Night. The figure itself is actually cool as I like that Arno has a bat and a helmet included; he wears number 14 on the back of his jacket as well (was shown in a video, I won't be opening mine lol).

Was a fun game (the Giants won) and getting the figure plus meeting Todd McFarlane was a cool bonus.

Ryuuroden

Kan Kolle related OT idea:

Figure GAF |OT3| Kancolle Armageddon, How I learned to stop worrying and love the turrents.

:p

I think LEGO GAF is going to go with "Everything is Awesome"

Giolon

Alright, back from my vacation and went to the post office to pick up all my goodies. Waiting for me were:

Asmodeus from AnimeJungle (I'll be selling my old one for a good price since she's slightly damaged - I'll give FigureGAF first dibs)
Phat Ryuuko
POP Rebecca (OMG she's actually cast off! Are all POP figures like this?)

Photoshoots hopefully to come later today.

I'd recommend against anything anime-specific for the next thread title (I know people are joking, but still...) as we need to attract the non-waifu collectors to join in
so we can corrupt them and make them buy Kancolle figures...

And I really need to stay out of this thread. I can't really afford my three outstanding pre-orders...

kewlmyc

Whoever came up with Kancolle is a genius. So much merch for a mobile card game just because each card is a different original cute girl design. And each girl has a regular mode and a mode where she barely has clothes on. It was so tailored made for otaku, it's hilarious.

Bombless

Dear FigureGAF,

Today was a good day.

That being said, Levi-chan's tshirt is a biiiiiiiitch. Couldn't close it and I just gave up rather than brute force it and break something.

Got my Sideshow Hellboy today, sadly the crown is broken on the Anung Un Rama head, other then that it's a marvelous work of art...

Fantastic figure. Makes the fact the crown is broken even worse. Are they going to replace it?

Ryuuroden

Whoever came up with Kancolle is a genius. So much merch for a mobile card game just because each card is a different original cute girl design. And each girl has a regular mode and a mode where she barely has clothes on. It was so tailored made for otaku, it's hilarious.

Don't forget, a lot of the girls have upgrade version models too ;0

chrono01

It was tailor-made for chrono01.

Poor chrono01
's wallet. ;_;

Dear FigureGAF,

Today was a good day.

That being said, Levi-chan's tshirt is a biiiiiiiitch. Couldn't close it and I just gave up rather than brute force it and break something.
Indeed, both are amazing. Nice purchases!

Are you going to pick up Amakuni's Amatsukaze? She looks like she'd compliment their Shimakaze well.

imyf50PrJOto1.jpg

Bombless

It was tailor-made for chrono01.

Poor chrono01
's wallet. ;_;

Indeed, both are amazing. Nice purchases!

Are you going to pick up Amakuni's Amatsukaze? She looks like she'd compliment their Shimakaze well.

imyf50PrJOto1.jpg

Actually I was looking at the FunnyKnights version of her and thinking she looked nice. Will definitely wait for Amakuni's version then. If they could also do Yukikaze that'd be great!

Giolon

Dear FigureGAF,

Today was a good day.

I'd heard her shirt was awful. Asmodeus's cape is really hard to remove w/o breaking something (usually the cape itself).

BTW, this new Asmodeus I got has a different type of chain than the original run, so there's no rust to worry about. It looks like stainless steel and the links themselves are flat instead of round.

Well, it's exponentially more hilarious if you don't buy any and just watch everyone else go broke.

I should buy that 1/4 Houki Shinonono just because I can. No KanColle girls on my calendar! :D

It's how I feel every time you guys talk about buying the whole set of those Seven Deadly Sin figures ;)

Or the Marvel Bishoujo line.

Pffffffft. No one is going to go broke buying bishoujos. I buy tons of those things and they really don't make a dent in the budget. They're pretty cheap as figure prices go. Can't wait for Starfy this month.

chrono01

Well, it's exponentially more hilarious if you don't buy any and just watch everyone else go broke.
You'll break eventually.

Yes, they will all succumb to the temptation with time. We will all suffer together, as we collectively sacrifice our wallets/income to the KanColle Goddesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom