• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuuroden

hIE1407829256.jpeg

they have the art for it so I guess it could be possible in the future.

I would cave so hard if there was a scale of this

LiK

You don't want to *shudders* He's not mistaking you as a female is he? XD I remember seeing someone that tweeted you thinking that till you corrected him lol

Maybe he does, who knows. Still, I don't understand anyone who harasses the seller about the product they sold to them.

Wow she's pretty popular...

The funny part, is that they're all exclusive. XD

And only available from Yamato Crew. For those that don't know, Yamato Crew is a Yamato 2199 fan club that has a membership fee of about 10k JPY per year. And on top of that, these figures tend to go for about 12k each. Akira got similar treatment:

Those stockings on the pink one automatically make that the best.

Yes.

Ryuuroden

Yup. They changed the holes on the newer ones as well. The old doors and extra shelves I got doesn't fit on the new ones :p

wth, they just introduced those in like 2011 >.< . Do the new ones have new glass doors same as the old type that do work? or are those gone as well? I was going to go tomorrow.... to get a 2nd one. Also was wondering if you guys thought the white look or the birch veneer looked better with figures. I was thinking of getting 2 and changing out my white one if they looked better....yes i have money to burn.

They got glass doors called Oxberg. Dunno if that's the same as the previous ones called Olsbo. 2 types, one with glass in top and panel in bottom and another with glass in both top and bottom.

Ryuuroden

I guess I'll consider switching to Vittsjo for everything then including my figures :/ I love Vittsjo, I just have enough dusting to do as it is.

Fuck books, they should just become the US branch of AmiAmi. The fixture wasn't anywhere near full yet, but they had Sailor Moon, Godzilla and DBZ stuff, even that new Figuarts Freeza that just came out. Freeza was $34.95, which seems about even with list price. I was surprised there was no real markup.

Maybe its because its 3:17 am and i'm listening to the Persona 3 soundtrack but I laughed so damn hard at that.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
No KIll Me Baby figurine for ages and then two come along at the same time!?

Yeah, yeah, it's a SE of the standard figurine, still funny to see.

Prefer the standard version mind.

Off-topic: oh man, you guys ever go to Gamestop and just instantly fall in love with the girl behind the counter? I always laugh at people that do that, then it happened to me. XD

It's just a crush and nothing's going to come of it, it just makes me ponder why women with a certain look just seem to stop time for you. She's most definitely in my wheelhouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom