• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
you sure she wasn't a figure?

HHNNNGG A lovely 1/1 scale.

Nope!

Seriously, it's happened once or twice. Not at a Gamestop, but just girls passing by.

It's weird, because I see really attractive women all the time, but then there are some that are just in a completely different league. I mean, while they're pretty, there are others that are prettier, but you don't have the same reaction to them. Is it a chemical thing? Wouldn't you have to be really close for something like that to take effect?

LiK

I finally ordered something from N-Y again and OMFG, even the account page is burning my eyes. Who the hell redesigned their site? It looks like a parody of store sites on a TV show or something. Hideous.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Pondering getting a few IKEA Synas LED Light Boxes....

synas-led-lighting-box__0277673_PE365376_S4.JPG

TrashCat1406921891.jpeg
TrashCat1406921893.jpeg

I've seen people stack them so that they're bottom-lit or back-lit, but I'm wondering if you can turn them upside-down so that it's top-lit instead.

They're also fairly expensive at 30 euros, so I'm wondering if there are cheaper options for 20-30cm acrylic cubes (lights not required).

LiK

Eww.

How could you?

best price even with shipping. and the only other place that had it was CDJapan for 2000 yen more excluding shipping.

I've seen people stack them so that they're bottom-lit or back-lit, but I'm wondering if you can turn them upside-down so that it's top-lit instead.

They're also fairly expensive at 30 euros, so I'm wondering if there are cheaper options for 20-30cm acrylic cubes (lights not required).

i didn't know these existed!

Bombless

Wow, those look great for Nendos indeed!

Off-topic: oh man, you guys ever go to Gamestop and just instantly fall in love with the girl behind the counter? I always laugh at people that do that, then it happened to me. XD

It's just a crush and nothing's going to come of it, it just makes me ponder why women with a certain look just seem to stop time for you. She's most definitely in my wheelhouse.

thats how i met my ex. got her number at gamestop.

kewlmyc

I had my latest shipment delivered to my job which got there today, but it's closed in Saturday. Normally USPS would say that they would hold it to the next business day due to Business Closed, but this time it says it's been delivered with a waive of signature. Kinda worried now.

I had my latest shipment delivered to my job which got there today, but it's closed in Saturday. Normally USPS would say that they would hold it to the next business day due to Business Closed, but this time it says it's been delivered with a waive of signature. Kinda worried now.

Can you go up there and get it?

Bombless

Never again shall I use SAL Parcel. Shit was shipped on the 30th, it arrived in Belgian customs on the 11th, been stuck there ever since. At least with EMS it gets to the customs in < 5 days.

Also Lik, what the hell.

MCD

This in the noitaminA store?

It was in the lowest floor or basement (in front of movie theater store). Small booth for Psycho Pass misc merchandise with these on display plus an Xbox One running bunch of advertisements for various anime or game trailers.

That noitaminA thingy had a huge line on the 3rd floor (I think) so I passed.

It was in the lowest floor or basement. Small booth for Psycho Pass misc merchandise with these on display plus an Xbox One running bunch of advertisements for various anime or game trailers.

That noitaminA thingy had a huge line on the 3rd floor (I think) so I passed.

Ah.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I've set some notification on myfigurecollection; why are people selling their opened and displayed sets for higher than retail price?

kewlmyc

I've set some notification on myfigurecollection; why are people selling their opened and displayed sets for higher than retail price?

Are they still available at said retail? If so, then either the seller is an idiot. If not, then someone will buy it.

Just so you know, if I end up ordering Frau today, it was your post that pushed my credit card towards the screen. Just so you know.

Totally worth it. When new figures come out, Hobbysearch takes their own pics instead of the manufacturer glam pictures, and Frau came out looking exactly like the prototype. GSC pulled it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom