• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preowned A/B for 3780?!? Did this fig turn out alright?

Somebody buy this so i can stop being tempted by figs from series I know nothing about.

It came out well from what I hear. The price is dropping because there ain't nobody paying fucking 8,000+ JPY for a MegaHouse figure. Even Kaoru Niimi that just came out at 9k is already down to 7.7k pre-owned.

LiK

so for you guys who sold figures online, what's your go-to shipping method? Priority Mail prices are ridiculous now. I offer free shipping so I'm switching to Parcel Select now.

Bombless

FML. Found a letter from Bpost in my mailbox : a request for receipts for the Amiami SAL Parcel box. Here's to another week at the least before I get them ffs.

FML. Found a letter from Bpost in my mailbox : a request for receipts for the Amiami SAL Parcel box. Here's to another week at the least before I get them ffs.

What is the customs experience like, for those of us that live in free countries and don't have to deal with such things?

kewlmyc

I just got my Kotobukiya Eren Yeager in. He's pretty fucking boss. Can't wait till I get Mikasa and Levi.

Kotobukiya is definitely becoming my favorite figure company.

What is the customs experience like, for those of us that live in free countries and don't have to deal with such things?

Image your package being ransomed until you pay the customs fee they've calculated + "handling fees" and that's pretty much it X'D

I guess for Bombless's Belgian post experience they hold onto it when they suspect the parcel is marked down in value and hold it longer till you produce your receipt for the box and it is same value, if it isn't add extra payment penalty T-T

george_us

Amazon looks like she turned out nicely. The base is a little plain but everything else seems good despite the shitty lighting. Pics are up on myfigurecollection for those that are curious. Sorceress also has some production model pics which makes me wonder if she's actually going to release on time.

9-15-2014%2B10-31-15%2BPM.png

The the Cecilia and Charlotte 1/4 Infinite Stratos figs are opened back up for preorders *ordered*

You know, I have no idea where the hell im going to put all these 1/4 figs lol.

Also, how do you cancel a order on AmiAmi?

chrono01

Also, how do you cancel a order on AmiAmi?
Just email/explain the situation to them and hope they don't ban you. :(

Oh, GSC [and related-companies] September release information!

http://www.goodsmile.info/en/post/3967/Release+Dates+and+Changes+for+September+2014+Products.html

Arrival at wholesale stores on the 24nd September 2014:
Good Smile Racing - GSR Hatsune Miku BMW 2014 : Season Opening ver.
Good Smile Racing - GSR Hatsune Miku BMW 2013: Final Race ver.

Shipping out from GSC on the 25th September 2014:
Good Smile Company - figma Iron Man Mark VII: Full Spec ver.
Penguin Parade - Great Pirate Captain Liliana

On sale from the 27th September 2014:
Good Smile Company - figma Iron Man Mark VII

Arrival at wholesale stores on the 29th September 2014:
Max Factory - Benten
Gift - Houki Shinonono: Swimsuit Ver.
FREEing - Akeno Himejima: Bunny Ver.

Shipping out from GSC on the 29th September 2014:
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid More: Face Swap
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid More: Dress-up Pajamas

The following products have had their release dates changed:

Changed from September to October 2014:
Phat! Company - Mika Jougasaki: Charisma Girl Ver.
Phat! Company - Kyouko Kirigiri
Phat! Company - Tsukushi Tsutsukakushi
Phat! Company - Medicchu KanColle Haruna
Phat! Company - Medicchu KanColle: Akagi
Phat! Company - figma Ninja Slayer

Just email/explain the situation to them and hope they don't ban you. :(

http://www.goodsmile.info/en/post/3967/Release+Dates+and+Changes+for+September+2014+Products.html

Arrival at wholesale stores on the 24nd September 2014:
Good Smile Racing - GSR Hatsune Miku BMW 2014 : Season Opening ver.
Good Smile Racing - GSR Hatsune Miku BMW 2013: Final Race ver.

Shipping out from GSC on the 25th September 2014:
Good Smile Company - figma Iron Man Mark VII: Full Spec ver.
Penguin Parade - Great Pirate Captain Liliana

On sale from the 27th September 2014:
Good Smile Company - figma Iron Man Mark VII

Arrival at wholesale stores on the 29th September 2014:
Max Factory - Benten
Gift - Houki Shinonono: Swimsuit Ver.
FREEing - Akeno Himejima: Bunny Ver.

Shipping out from GSC on the 29th September 2014:
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid More: Face Swap
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid More: Dress-up Pajamas

so confirm shimakaze and kongo delayed if there is no mention of them and they already list release up to 29th of sept

Bittercup

That's disappointing :(
But at least cdjapan had a single one available for pre-order today so I immediately ordered there. I hope they are reliable.

kewlmyc

Why is Phat Company so fucking incompetent?

WolfStark

My cousin came back from japan and brought gifts for everyone. I've got something from KanColle, the Nagato but I don't really know what it is. It's a metal disk, pretty big and he has it from a vendor machine (or something like that):
z5rihpcx20u76.jpg

I guess it's just to put on a wall or in a shelve but the cardboard that was in the box doesn't really hold the disk. I didn't find anything about that on the internet and it's not really figure related but I thought some of you may know what kind of item I've got here.^^

[/I]

Wat!? Again? Kyoko noooooooooo.

kewlmyc

Wat!? Again? Kyoko noooooooooo.
So either Kyoko or Metallica is getting delayed again because there's no way in hell they're being released in the same month.

Phat Company is seriously starting to piss me off. So many delays on every single one of their products (3+ months of delays on even the most basic of designs) yet they keep announcing 3 different figures up for preorder every month. It's ridiculous. Quit putting 3 new figures up for pre-order every month if you're can't keep up with the ones you already have up for preorder and are just going to keep delaying everything by half a year.

LiK

So any of of you guys interested in loose used figures for cheap? Seems like everyone here always wants the boxes.

Arclaid

My cousin came back from japan and brought gifts for everyone. I've got something from KanColle, the Nagato but I don't really know what it is. It's a metal disk, pretty big and he has it from a vendor machine (or something like that):
z5rihpcx20u76.jpg

I guess it's just to put on a wall or in a shelve but the cardboard that was in the box doesn't really hold the disk. I didn't find anything about that on the internet and it's not really figure related but I thought some of you may know what kind of item I've got here.^^

My Google Fu tells me that it's a piece of deluxe tin art, so it really is just a large metal disc that you can display. There's two different sets as far as I can tell. Nagato is part of the second set.

I'm not completely against missing the box if the price is right, I display everything anyway and dont plan on ever selling

I also dont buy that many figs, so theres really a slim chance I'd be interested in whatever

kewlmyc

Considering I'm planning on moving within the next few years, having a box is kind of a necessity for me. There are exceptions though, like if it's a very rare figure that I want (not much of these anymore though).

WolfStark

It's a weapon a la Tron. The last thing they see before the end is Nagato's embarassed expression.

I would totally buy that, if it would glow :p

My Google Fu tells me that it's a piece of deluxe tin art, so it really is just a large metal disc that you can display. There's two different sets as far as I can tell. Nagato is part of the second set.

Thank you! I searched for everything, most of the time with the words "metal" and "disk", nagato herself on amiami and so on. So I was right it's for decoration purposes, very interesting. My cousin had good fortune in his hands, Nagato is my absolute favorite from the four tin arts. I think I put it on a wall some day when I have the space for it.^^

JKNj7yU.png

HAHA, called it. Well I'm fine with that as it makes September to be less costly. Not even sure about October though.

I see they focused on a certain asset for that Wang Yuanji figure, lol

In other news, BIJ shipped Tetsuya Alternative Outfit today. Oh the joys of pre-paying for it and totally forgetting about until you get an email about it.

kewlmyc

JKNj7yU.png

HAHA, called it. Well I'm fine with that as it makes September to be less costly. Not even sure about October though.

I see they focused on a certain asset for that Wang Yuanji figure, lol

In other news, BIJ shipped Tetsuya Alternative Outfit today. Oh the joys of pre-paying for it and totally forgetting about until you get an email about it.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE TO BLAME!!

41hNNou.png

My October is complete hell now... goddammit.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

AmiAmi technically doesn't allow cancellations. They'll do it on a case by case basis, and ban repeat offenders.

That said, many in here (myself included) have cancelled orders with no problem. As long as you buy a lot from them and don't cancel over and over again, you'll probably be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom