• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop thinking about the past. We should all hope that Ludger gets an Alter figure instead.
No, I just watched Days of Future Past, let me reminisce of the past!! XD

Was Ludger well received in Japan? As long as he's more popular than Jude you'll more than likely get an Alter version of him down the line =P

No, I just watched Days of Future Past, let me reminisce of the past!! XD

Was Ludger well received in Japan? As long as he's more popular than Jude you'll more than likely get an Alter version of him down the line =P

I don't know. There was a Xillia 2 popularity poll but I can't find the results anymore. :|

And we won't know the 7th Tales of Popularity Poll results until the Tales Festival. Which is soon at least.

BotqgybCYAAiJ0U.jpg:large

Cross-post from MangaGAF, but look at that multipurpose HxH figure.

WolfStark

New Wonder Woman teaser from Koto:
"Kal looks to the future, Batman looks to the past... and I reside in the present, securely bridging the two."
10269609_879472325402498_603891551102764817_n.jpg

I love that arm musculature. Legs could use more IMO.

for one, that pic is an unfinished sculpt. I don't know if we've seen the finished finished sculpt. Maybe but I wasn't in the mood to rummage around for a pic of it. As for musculature, ehhhhhhh..... I dunno. We've seen what happens when Koto indulges too much in leg musculature (bishoujo Cammy). Those legs may be detailed, but they freak me the fuck out.

lol, Koto already sold me two Wonder Womans. They're going to make me buy another, now.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
for one, that pic is an unfinished sculpt. I don't know if we've seen the finished finished sculpt. Maybe but I wasn't in the mood to rummage around for a pic of it. As for musculature, ehhhhhhh..... I dunno. We've seen what happens when Koto indulges too much in leg musculature (bishoujo Cammy). Those legs may be detailed, but they freak me the fuck out.

Cammy's legs really bother me.

Giolon

lol, Koto already sold me two Wonder Womans. They're going to make me buy another, now.

They did take Cammy a bit too far, but look at Bishoujo Power Girl for the perfect balance, IMO.

Hello figure GAF. Recently received my first ever figure, so this will be my first time posting in this thread, of which I learned existed mere hours ago :p
It's a Cold Cast 1/6 prepainted figure of Kei from the 80's classic anime/manga Dirty Pair. Yuri (the other half of Dirty Pair) will soon be on her way to join her companion.

Please forgive my crappy pictures as the only camera I own is on my iPad

Welcome to the thread, your pics are much better than the ones I post

darklin0

Banned
Completely forgot but here is a picture of Vash after the repair. It has been a couple of weeks and they glue is still holding strong. I ended up using the Model Cement by Testors and some glue from a hot glue gun.

chrono01

Indeed it is. She'd compliment Wing's Muramasa well, a figure I haven't yet pre-ordered.

I already own Max Factory's Muramasa, and have Amakuni's on pre-order. Do I really have room for another Muramasa?

The answer is "yes".

I'm a bit worried about the price, though. Wing's Muramasa was already close to 10,000 yen, this one [accompanied by that incredible spider-mech] surely will be just as expensive, if not priced even higher. So tempted, though...

RocBase

Yeah, considering I was probably willing to drop up to $100 dollars if I saw Kuroko on sale at AX, I think I rather go for one with an uniform I like more. :p

This is me totally trying to justify this purchase I haven't made yet
eh man, if you got the money then just go for it! if you haven't already of course :p

New Wonder Woman teaser from Koto:
"Kal looks to the future, Batman looks to the past... and I reside in the present, securely bridging the two."
10269609_879472325402498_603891551102764817_n.jpg

yessss come to me bb

Glad MH are having a crack at it, the Bandai ones don't look that great and I've been longing to have a set of SM scales.

Superflat

Hello! A few questions I asked about figures led me here.

Bought my first figure a couple months ago. I was sort of proud of my self-restraint for a few years, but the fanboy in my finally caved when I saw Sushio-drawn TTGL Magical Girl Nia. Here are some pics:

Sorry for the color inconsistency/inaccuracy, all I have for my camera are shitty toy lenses :(

Since this purchase I pre-ordered Asuka from Alter and looking very intently at Tsurugi from @Ganbaranai and Shiro from NGNL. HALP

Bombless

Hello! A few questions I asked about figures led me here.

Bought my first figure a couple months ago. I was sort of proud of my self-restraint for a few years, but the fanboy in my finally caved when I saw Sushio-drawn TTGL Magical Girl Nia. Here are some pics:

Sorry for the color inconsistency/inaccuracy, all I have for my camera are shitty toy lenses :(

Since this purchase I pre-ordered Asuka from Alter and looking very intently at Tsurugi from @Ganbaranai and Shiro from NGNL. HALP

Welcome. Leave the wallet at the door. Don't worry, after a couple orders the pain will stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom