• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

raven777

that alter blazblue looks like it's going to be very expensive.

also,
53893FAB354796001F
is this going to cost twice normal figure price since there are 2 girls?

RocBase

that space dandy guy looks boss, and the sweetheart in pink is charmingly cute. loving the overall style and how the colors pop

chrono01

Yeah, the Mu-12 looks great. Especially a certain section of her...

Oh. Just when you thought it was safe to put away your wallet in-regards to the Seven Deadly Sins figures, Orchid Seed comes along with this.

Leviathan - Swimsuit Ver.

Damn it, fine. You win, Orchid Seed.

*opens wallet*

kewlmyc

Oh. Just when you thought it was safe to put away your wallet in-regards to the Seven Deadly Sins figures, Orchid Seed comes along with this.

*opens wallet*
They're whoring out this line like no tomorrow.

chrono01

They're whoring out this line like no tomorrow.
Well, when you have anything Nishii-related, it's kind of required. I mean, look at the Samurai Girls line. I simply adore his artwork/character design, though. I will not complain!

I don't mind personally, though, since I love the appeal [Demon Chicks]. I'm hoping this one isn't an Exclusive, though. It's be nice to grab it at AmiAmi but, considering Hobby Japan is the distributor, I can't see that happening. :/

cajunator

Banned
Hello! A few questions I asked about figures led me here.

Bought my first figure a couple months ago. I was sort of proud of my self-restraint for a few years, but the fanboy in my finally caved when I saw Sushio-drawn TTGL Magical Girl Nia. Here are some pics:

Sorry for the color inconsistency/inaccuracy, all I have for my camera are shitty toy lenses :(

Since this purchase I pre-ordered Asuka from Alter and looking very intently at Tsurugi from @Ganbaranai and Shiro from NGNL. HALP

nice taste with Tsugumi and Shiro. Just way adorable!

dawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, just went to amiami site. dat shiro is fucking killing me. SHES TOO GODDAMN CUUUUUUTE. I don't want to get yet another pre-order and spend another 100 dollars but....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa THAT cuteness factor is sucking me innnnnnnnnnnn. I'm holding strong for now.

Dont fight it. If she causes that kind of reaction and you arent going to starve then get her! Kmagine her adorableness on your shelf. Think of they joy everytime you see her. Now think of how dark and sad that spot on your shelf would be, devoid of this beautiful tribute to the cuties. So drab. So sad. Maybe youd fill the space with another cutie but...would it matter? You know the answer.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Dont fight it. If she causes that kind of reaction and you arent going to starve then get her! Kmagine her adorableness on your shelf. Think of they joy everytime you see her. Now think of how dark and sad that spot on your shelf would be, devoid of this beautiful tribute to the cuties. So drab. So sad. Maybe youd fill the space with another cutie but...would it matter? You know the answer.

Yeah if you didn't order her, eventually the lack of her adorableness will burn a hole in your heart. You will then spent the rest of your life keep buying cute figures just to fill that hole. In a way spending the $100 now will save you more moneys in the long run!

Trust me I took finance 300.

cajunator

Banned
Yeah if you didn't order her, eventually the lack of her adorableness will burn a hole in your heart. You will then spent the rest of your life keep buying cute figures just to fill that hole. In a way spending the $100 now will save you more moneys in the long run!

Trust me I took finance 300.

This is absolutely true. We post because we care.

WolfStark

She is pretty, I have to think about it but I would prefer the first Leviathan. I wish they reproduce her, I wouldn't even care about her gigantic base, as long as I would get her for a decent price.

damn, in retrospect this is a pretty good year for male figs
- dandy
- daganronpas
- this bad ass guy

- this pretty guy

- tales of series
- heap of basketball
- heap of sports in general actually
- free!s with bulges
- levis & erens

HOORAY
Wait?!? Wait?!?! Alter's re-releasing their Natsume figure!!??!?! Please be true, love the Natsume Yuujinchou anime/manga.

Edit: It's true but hopefully Alter keeps it near it's original's price, even though it was an Amiami exclusive >__<

Ryuuroden

Thank god Alter is doing Alicia and not the other way around.

I think we are at the point where Koto can be relied on to do near same quality work AND not be delayed to infinity too. In some ways, I would almost prefer Koto over Alter when it comes to actually getting figures when they are supposed to come out. (like I am still waiting for my Signum that was supposed to come out in January)

RocBase

Wait?!? Wait?!?! Alter's re-releasing their Natsume figure!!??!?! Please be true, love the Natsume Yuujinchou anime/manga.

Edit: It's true but hopefully Alter keeps it near it's original's price, even though it was an Amiami exclusive >__<

yeah! they even adjusted the sculpt and stuff, it looks much nicer than the original imo
i do expect them to hike the price a bit since it did get reworked, hopefully no more than 9k

Right then seeing as there's the possibility some figures people are interested in may be missed, like Natsume for me, I'm gonna post images of figures I haven't seen in the thread and most that I know nothing of (Click images for link but they are in Japanese):

yeah! they even adjusted the sculpt and stuff, it looks much nicer than the original imo
i do expect them to hike the price a bit since it did get reworked, hopefully no more than 9k

Awesome, and yeah hopefully it's not an extortionate price hike, and finally can get the figure, was the one I always wanted but got into GAF and Figure GAF too late to know of the figure's existence T-T

kewlmyc

Right then seeing as there's the possibility some figures people are interested in may be missed, like Natsume for me, I'm gonna post images of figures I haven't seen in the thread and most that I know nothing of (Click images for link but they are in Japanese)

I ended up ordering the Saki one a while back while drunk. Heh.

arhra

*opens wallet*

Looks like she got a boob-job compared to the regular figure.

I don't like it. I don't like it at all.

Other things I don't like: Customs.

3oRVzJb.png

Although at least this time they processed it pretty quickly, most of the time things sit at the international hub for a week while they decide how much to rip me off by...

Right then seeing as there's the possibility some figures people are interested in may be missed, like Natsume for me, I'm gonna post images of figures I haven't seen in the thread and most that I know nothing of (Click images for link but they are in Japanese):

I ordered Hajime the instant I saw she was available. Love the show, and she's one of my favourite characters (someone still needs to do a good Momo, though).

Bombless

Looks like she got a boob-job compared to the regular figure.

I don't like it. I don't like it at all.

Other things I don't like: Customs.

3oRVzJb.png

Although at least this time they processed it pretty quickly, most of the time things sit at the international hub for a week while they decide how much to rip me off by...

Customs : the bane of european figure collectors. I should had yelled harder at the GSC people at London CC about the creation of a EU store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom