• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMI

Banned
Been having luck selling my unwanted Hot Toys for double and triple the price. Feels good to earn a big profit and clear out some space, lol

wow that's awesome. I was really happy to just break even selling some comics recently. Whenever I go to sell some collectibles I always have some fear that things are going to go horribly awry and I'll wind up losing a ton of money. Glad you're coming out ahead.

LiK

wow that's awesome. I was really happy to just break even selling some comics recently. Whenever I go to sell some collectibles I always have some fear that things are going to go horribly awry and I'll wind up losing a ton of money. Glad you're coming out ahead.

Thanks, but i had to change shipping to Parcel Select tho cuz Priority Mail prices are just terrible for Hot Toys size boxes. I'm losing too much money to that recently. I really enjoy how fast they get to buyers usually. I wish I kept the brown shippers for the ones I'm selling. I tossed most of them away years ago cuz I didn't plan on selling them. It's really hassle hunting for boxes I have in storage for some Hot Toys figures.

I want to focus more on a select line these days. I used to buy all of them for a specific line but that's just too crazy.

Well that was weird. I came home to a "Missed you" card from the post office, only instead of the usual deal telling me I can pick it up the next day at 9am, it said I could pick it up today after 4:30PM, so off I went. I forgot I had to pick EMS for Frau / Fiona. Man, they're both so beautiful. I definitely need to swap some figures out of the display cases this weekend. I've got like, half a dozen figures sitting around boxed up, and I really want to display them. I could probably stand to sell a few, honestly.

Selling your waifus?

il8ZOBMOPkCpL.gif

chrono01

Almost two weeks now since my AmiAmi order shipped [via EMS] and it still hasn't reached Canada [according to the tracking information]. I've never had it take this long, it normally reaches me within 4-6 days. :(

I'm wondering if I should contact AmiAmi...

Almost two weeks now since my AmiAmi order shipped [via EMS] and it still hasn't reached Canada [according to the tracking information]. I've never had it take this long, it normally reaches me within 4-6 days. :(

That seems ridiculous for EMS shipping. I would shoot them an email.

LiK

Either lost or stuck in customs is my guess. Let AmiAmi know so they can follow up with it.

Quite tempted lol
32bc0137.jpg

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/40229309.html
IMG_3213.jpg

tumblr_nc0gkq53O81rdjpiuo2_500.jpg

"But did you know that this Super Sonico figure has some extra parts? Not only is her top cast off and removable, but Sonico comes with an extra face AND these amazing chocolate decal stickers to give Sonico the look of being covered in chocolate!"
IMG_3179.jpg

http://mamitan.goodsmile.info/2014/09/super-sonico-rock-n-roll-valentine/
Nendoroid-Link.jpg

"This Nendoroid is way too fabulous and way too much fun to just keep all to myself, so I plan on doing some fun ADVENTURES OF and see what messes Link will get into this time! Today he’s just chilling on my computer not up to much, but what crazy antics do you want to see Link get into?"
http://mamitan.goodsmile.info/2014/09/the-adventures-of-nendoroid-link-intro/
o0515042713063593052.jpg

"Some fun info I wanted to share as we’ve been getting a ton of questions of our new Nendoroid Hatsune Miku Halloween Ver. First off, she will not be sold at the concert itself but at the exhibitions in both LA and NYC. So you won’t need a ticket to the concert to get your hands on this amazing Nendoroid of Miku! As well, she is going to be sold in limited quantities and it’s a first come first serve basis. We will not hold a reserve for ticket holders, she is open for purchase for all fans of Miku! So make sure you come early to get yours! As well with her online sales, it’s not a pre-order but regular sales. You’ll purchase her just as you would any normal sales item, but you’ll be charged when you order. Halloween Miku is coming to your homes just in time for the holiday!

For sales, here is the information on where you can find her:

■ USA: Los Angeles MIKU EXPO 2014: 2014/10/11 ~ 2014/10/12
Event Price: $45
Event Details: http://event.goodsmile.info/event/event-2029/

■ USA: New York MIKU EXPO 2014: 2014/10/17 ~ 2014/10/18
Official Site: http://mikuexpo.com/ny

■ USA: New York Comic Con: 2014/10/9 ~ 2014/10/14
Event Details Coming Soon!

■ GOODSMILE ONLINE SHOP: Orders open from the 25th September at 12:00JST.

http://goodsmile-global.ecq.sc/gscnenwd00448.html"
Hatsune Miku: Tell Your World Ver. Part 1
o0515057813068596258.jpg

"From the Hatsune Miku song that featured in a Google Chrome commercial, ‘Tell Your World’, comes a scale figure of Hatsune Miku based on the song’s album jacket illustration.

The colorful design of Miku made in collaboration between Fantasista Utamaro and mebae has been carefully transformed into a figure, keeping all the finest of details and feminine air of Miku as faithfully as possible."
o0515076213068596257.jpg

o0515056613068596256.jpg
Preview: Ninja Slayer - Vayne of Sokaiya Complete Figure by Aquamarine
"This is Meshi, here to serve up another heaping helping of figure previews.

In the Ninja Slayer novels, mild-mannered salary man Kenji Fujikido's family is killed in a ninja turf war and he becomes possessed by the spirit of the legendary ninja Naraku who aids his quest for revenge. The streets of Neo-Saitama will run red with the blood of his enemies!"

Caladrius

I know this is probably a stupid question, but I wanted to make triple-sure before doing anything: You don't actually need Japanese currency in any form to order off amiami right?

chrono01

I know this is probably a stupid question, but I wanted to make triple-sure before doing anything: You don't actually need Japanese currency in any form to order off amiami right?
Nope, PayPal/Credit Card will automatically do the conversion.

Edit - Wow, didn't notice the other page and the fact that this question has been answered already. Please disregard!

I don't think I've ever seen three digit shipping. :(

I came close once, and had 8k in shipping.

Just got my payment request for Amazon. Tempting, but I combined her with the rest of this month's stuff. Don't feel like forking out any more shipping than necessary for the rest of this month until delays and all that are sorted.

george_us

I don't think it looks bad except for the face. I don't know what's going on there.

it's shit
It's the face that completely ruins it. Not like I was gonna buy it either way though lol.

I think Chachamaru DX is getting cancelled. 15k is looking more and more insane despite myself loving the figure. Jubilee might get the axe too. No sense paying 2-3k more than I have to not matter how great she looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom