• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
AmiAmi technically doesn't allow cancellations. They'll do it on a case by case basis, and ban repeat offenders.

That said, many in here (myself included) have cancelled orders with no problem. As long as you buy a lot from them and don't cancel over and over again, you'll probably be fine.

Well, they haven't banned me, yet. You should be fine. Just make sure you don't jerk them around too much. They've been known to ban people who cancel more shit than they actually buy.

Hmm well they are two single item low cost orders so I should be ok.

Hmm well they are two single item low cost orders so I should be ok.

cost doesn't matter for the most part. The big thing is if they are preowned. If they are then good luck. Those are basically auto bans for cancellation.

GAH I'm stuck into that miku vortex for now

Agon1408821114.jpeg

-OJ-1406551558.jpeg

which oneeeeeeeee

edit

hmm maybe I won't get 2014 and get this

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
cost doesn't matter for the most part. The big thing is if they are preowned. If they are then good luck. Those are basically auto bans for cancellation.

I actually canceled a pre-owned figure. And I tried to cancel another and they simply refused. I didn't get banned, though.

I canceled two things from two separate orders once in a email. They didn't even respond they just took them off the orders. Although I spend a ton of money every month now with them.... so they better cooperate.

Bombless

Speaking of Amiami cancellations, it's time for another episode of Bombless' Mom™!

Maybe you remember me mentioning the order of that Santa Miku nendo 10 days ago. Well, after much glee and excitement mom forgot to pay for the order. Deadline for the payment was 3 days ago. I randomly decided to check on the package, see where it is at the moment. Logged onto her email and I was looking for the latest Amiami email...except it wasn't a Shipping notice but the Payment Time Passed notice. In it they stated that at this time the order can be cancelled at any time of their choosing, blah blah blah. I made haste to the Amiami website and her payment request was still up. The payment was confirmed minutes later.

No ban, no order cancellation, needless to say I am shocked. Hopefully the shipping notice will follow.

Edit : I risk my life looking at those amazon pics at work, but Oh. My. God. Makes the white cone hurt even more.

okay im over racing miku 2014. Getting the mirai bike one cuz bikes are cool.

Still not sure on the artsy dress one. The top is kinda eh. Its not meh but just more like "?"

Sideshows gonna replace my broken crown Hellboy PF head, I got charged for the Dragon's Crown Amazon, and this bad boy showed up today:
That's great!

I have all of the T2 releases (Regular and Battle Damaged with the T1000) and couldn't bring myself to add yet another Arnold despite preferring the original movie.

okay im over racing miku 2014. Getting the mirai bike one cuz bikes are cool.

Still not sure on the artsy dress one. The top is kinda eh. Its not meh but just more like "?"

Are they making more than just the Figma style for that one? The art you posted is awesome....I would be tempted to get that as well.

LiK

Depends on what you have. I do want the boxes usually but if the deal is right.

lolwut?

may bees, what cha got? :D

Watcha sellin?

I don't really care for boxes etc.

Cool, just wanted to see if you guys cared before I dig through my collection to take pics. They'll be cheap and you need to pay for shipping. I just no longer want to display them or keep them. Hell, I might give some away with any purchases. I'll try to come up with pics and stuff since some of you are interested.

I would not recommend buying exclusives from CR. They have dicked over a number of people. I know for sure with the maiko madoka figure that was a GSC exclusive and I forgot what other exclusive that people got dicked over.

NotLiquid

Man with all the figures I collect I feel like I ought to participate in this thread.

Pretty upset with Phat's constant delays. I'm considering pulling the plug on the Metallia figure in particular. There's too much shit lined up for October for me to handle. I imagine I'll end figure collecting early next year once FREEing's Super Pochaco figure comes out since I'm running out of space.

Also the Parfom Aigis that came out recently is some of the most fun I've had with posing.

The Chiaki scale will get released before the Kyoko one at this rate :(

(Also, hi GAF!)

Man with all the figures I collect I feel like I ought to participate in this thread.

Pretty upset with Phat's constant delays. I'm considering pulling the plug on the Metallia figure in particular. There's too much shit lined up for October for me to handle. I imagine I'll end figure collecting early next year once FREEing's Super Pochaco figure comes out since I'm running out of space.

Also the Parfom Aigis that came out recently is some of the most fun I've had with posing.

New people! Welcome to your Wallet's own personal hell :D

gokieks

If anyone is still interested in the Heavy Armament version of Yamato CR has them up for a discount today. $169.99 with CR discount.

God damn it, I thought it was a GSC shop exclusive and after much debate (like the character design, don't care for KanColle one iota) had ordered it. And they don't accept cancellations. =(

Ultimadrago

Not entirely lol...

I do have 3 KanColle Nendos and a few more ordered. Heh...hehe

True, that's why I said "Tax" and not just "Ship". Ship Girl nendos don't come with Ship Girl Tax last I recall!

tumblr_nbfuzaWJbP1tcyhvno5_1280.jpg

Aigis and a Kirby army? This is paradise.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
That's great!

I have all of the T2 releases (Regular and Battle Damaged with the T1000) and couldn't bring myself to add yet another Arnold despite preferring the original movie.

It's a fantastic figure, and I'm thinking of getting another one to do both the police shoot out look, and the hit by a truck one, but then I'd have to cancel the upcoming Snake Plisken from sideshow to accommodate it because Robocop is due out any week now and I've already spent too much this month...

My wallets running on yesterdays fumes and I still want more... GAHHHH!

LiK

Been having luck selling my unwanted Hot Toys for double and triple the price. Feels good to earn a big profit and clear out some space, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom