• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw someone thinking her hair would get bad over time or something, do you think it would?

on MFC? I have no idea what that dude is talking about. BRS figures have similar hair and they are over 2-3 years old

edit

9k Mai Shiranui http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de...ortkey=preowned$pagemax=70$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1
FIG-MOE-7590.jpg

11k Tsukihi http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de...ortkey=preowned$pagemax=70$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1
FIGURE-000776.jpg

chrono01

I saw someone thinking her hair would get bad over time or something, do you think it would?
As Ragingnight said, I wouldn't worry about it. GSC is a respectable manufacturer, I'm sure they built her in a way to safeguard against such a thing.

Also, an update on my EMS package. Shortly after emailing GSC it's seemingly shown up in Canada and already Processed by Canada Post. So crisis averted! I'm probably going to get custom charges this time, though. I just have a feeling. :/

Meyneth

I don't think it looks bad except for the face. I don't know what's going on there.
The face suffers from flat profile. It's like they sculpted the figure only using one reference photo (from one perspective) and not multiples for a full character turn around.
The proportions of the face are also weird...

raven777

I'm really tempted too. I love Ishikei's artwork.

For reference, here's the image the figure is based on.

NSFW:

http://i.minus.com/ibxWbM83rL7eHY.jpg

Wing did a pretty amazing job capturing her, and she's 1/6 scale too[which is another positive].

Ugh! Really not sure if I should push that pre-order button or not, though...

The figure is almost perfect for me except that you can't take off the glasses.

I will still probably buy it. Saw some uncensored sample images from moeyo and it had a little bit of problem with right hand but everything else is gorgeous.

Is Wing good quality?

Toki767

Amiami was super quick in asking for payment of those Kirbys. On the bright side, exchange rate still favors the US Dollar! Hooray!

chrono01

The figure is almost perfect for me except that you can't take off the glasses.

I will still probably buy it. Saw some uncensored sample images from moeyo and it had a little bit of problem with right hand but everything else is gorgeous.

Is Wing good quality?
Wing's quality is decent. I wouldn't put them quite at the tier of Alter/Max Factory/GSC, but they're definitely above average.

Maybe at around that of Kotobukiya/Orchid Seed?

that event staff girl is hitting a lot of...buttons for me
She's becoming more irresistible as each minute passes. I'll probably have her pre-ordered by tomorrow night. -_-

raven777

Wing's quality is decent. I wouldn't put them quite at the tier of Alter/Max Factory/GSC, but they're definitely above average.

Maybe at around that of Kotobukiya/Orchid Seed?

She's becoming more irresistible as each minute passes. I'll probably have her pre-ordered by tomorrow night. -_-

Super NSFW

the moeyo pictures made this more irresistible for me. It does have problem with right hand of her but still she looks amazing.

chrono01

Super NSFW

the moeyo pictures made this more irresistible for me. It does have problem with right hand of her but still she looks amazing.
Haha, I was going to post that link but I thought it might be a bit too "lewd".

Yeah, those are what really pushed it from a "maybe" into a "great need". I haven't pre-ordered yet, but we'll see how long I can last.

so, I need a KOS-MOS figure

Anyone have a recommendation? I have one in my wishlist on mfc but I'm not sure

episode 1 is my favorite of the series so I think a version of that would be priority, but there are quite a few to choose frome

episode 1 is my favorite of the series so I think a version of that would be priority, but there are quite a few to choose frome

I think there are two different versions of KOS-MOS from Alter, not including the swimsuit one. They also have a T-elos figure as well.

Finally got around to paying for my Frau today.

Bring her to me! <3

I got mine yesterday. So much HHHNNNGGGG.

Waking up to Haru and Mako delays to october was...great. My 5th and 6th alter figures to see a delay. I wonder if it will happen with Syo, Rin, and Natsuki...

I believe the general rule with Alter is that figures will get delayed at least once before release. In recent memory, I think only one figure of theirs has actually released on time this year. At least the delay is only by one month this time!

With how much fans in Japan seem to love Sho, I have a feeling he and Natsuki will be delayed until they're absolutely perfect, even after we see them colored and get a formal release date. Just a feeling I have. Masato and Ren had gotten delayed, but iirc it wasn't for as long as originally stated.

omlet

I have this one from Alter http://myfigurecollection.net/item/331, her EP1 style, which is her look I like the best. It's a 9 year old figure now (wow time flies) so I'm not sure of her availability. After seeing other KOS-MOS figures that were released later, I never felt like I made a mistake by going for this one instead of waiting for a different version (there are a lot of other KOS-MOS versions if you count things that aren't standard scales http://myfigurecollection.net/search.php?character_strict=1&character_id=1871). It's a really nicely done figure and there are some good pics on MFC to get a better idea of how she looks up close. Would recommend this one highly, especially if you're looking for her EP1 look.

I have this one from Alter http://myfigurecollection.net/item/331, her EP1 style, which is her look I like the best. It's a 9 year old figure now (wow time flies) so I'm not sure of her availability. After seeing other KOS-MOS figures that were released later, I never felt like I made a mistake by going for this one instead of waiting for a different version (there are a lot of other KOS-MOS versions if you count things that aren't standard scales http://myfigurecollection.net/search.php?character_strict=1&character_id=1871). It's a really nicely done figure and there are some good pics on MFC to get a better idea of how she looks up close. Would recommend this one highly, especially if you're looking for her EP1 look.
thanks, I was already looking into that one! I think ill get it. Seems getting a hold of it wont be too hard, just have to find the right price.

Jayhawk

Walked around the Mandarake in Akihabara last night and some other stores selling figures last night. I was tempted to buy a few things, but I am holding off figure purchases until after TGS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom