• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlmyc

New season starts soon, doesn't it? I think I heard something about October.

Yes, in two weeks or so.

This is the illustration the figure's based on.

8v9hCV9.jpg

Hopefully we get Red Chaika too. The show didn't get great sales, so we probably won't. However they're adapting the whole series anyway so hurray for that at least.

kewlmyc

I just wish they did a Chaika figure that looks more like she does in the Anime. Would be Day 1 for me.

I can understand since the anime art is more standard, but I prefer the novel illustrations.

Namaniku ATK is a godly artist. Have both of his artbooks preordered.

I can understand since the anime art is more standard, but I prefer the novel illustrations.

Namaniku ATK is a godly artist. Have both of his artbooks preordered.

I have his books ordered as well actually lol. Sucker for anything Chaika, I did go back and forth on this figure a lot honestly. I am hoping the second season of the anime will cause another figure to be made. Otherwise I will try to snag this one later on.

Vlaphor

Well, my Alpha X Omega Viletta Nu came in today, and I am happy...but I may have spent too much on an impulse purchase. It's in great condition, and the box is better off than was advertised.

Is anyone here interested in buying it for $150? That includes shipping in the states.

I'll post pics tomorrow...

Well, my Alpha X Omega Viletta Nu came in today, and I am happy...but I may have spent too much on an impulse purchase. It's in great condition, and the box is better off than was advertised.

Is anyone here interested in buying it for $150? That includes shipping in the states.

I'll post pics tomorrow...

XD

I paid slightly less than $150 when I bought her pre-owned from AmiAmi a while back. I like her, but yeah, it was a lot to spend on an impulse buy. That said, I'm not getting rid of her, as I do like her quite a bit.

oh man, Union Creative Hozuki:

Anyone hear anything about their Gravity Daze Kat figure? I've been holding off because of quality concerns, but I'm really just waiting for people who ordered her to chime in. If she's good, I'll buy her in a heartbeat.

So I was check Mandarake to see what's new and as usual they had their Do you want to see R18 stuff but this time they had a new option...

I clicked it and it sent me to a page about a rare Pokemon card, lol

Nendoroid Petite: Girls und Panzer
Hatsune Miku: Tell Your World Ver.: Part 2
o0515055713069432227.jpg

"From the Hatsune Miku song that featured in a Google Chrome commercial, ‘Tell Your World’, comes a scale figure of Hatsune Miku based on the song’s album jacket illustration.

The colorful design of Miku made in collaboration between Fantasista Utamaro and mebae has been carefully transformed into a figure, keeping all the finest of details and feminine air of Miku as faithfully as possible."
o0515076013069431901.jpg

(・∀・) “Plus as a special event to commemorate her going up for preorder, we’re running a little campaign!”
The campaign can be found here:
⇒ http://event.goodsmile.info/tell_your_world/

(・∀・) “On this special page, you can write down your dream or wish and it will appear for everyone to see on a design similar to the original CD jacket! The site itself is only in Japanese, but feel free to write your wishes in English and submit them! Simply click the white button, fill in your name and your wish and submit!”
o0515027713069463720.jpg

I added my own dream to the wall! The dreams of everyone are displayed at random, so refresh a few times if you can’t find your’s after submitting! ♪

(・∀・) “Note that some of the dreams that are submitted will be used on the actual package design for the figure! Your dream might be there too!!”
Nendoroid Kotori Minami
o0515046213062378272.jpg

"From the popular anime series ‘Love Live!’ comes a Nendoroid of the gentle μ’s member who designs the group’s stage outfits, Kotori Minami! She has been sculpted wearing her outfit used in the song ‘Bokura wa Ima no Naka de’.

Kotori comes with both a winking expression and a blank expression that suits her gentle personality perfectly. She also comes with a large number of parts that allow you to recreate the dance moves from the opening of the first season! Be sure to display her together with the previously announced Nico Yazawa, Honoka Kousaka and other upcoming members of μ’s! ♪"
o0515038913064151041.jpg
o0515062313064150917.jpg

(・∀・) “As with the previous characters in the series, she also comes with a GSC Online bonus!”
o0515036213062378618.jpg

Ooooooh?! Σ(・ω・ノ)ノ
A sample of the bonus has finally arrived for me to take a look at!

(・∀・) “Yep! Nendoroid Kotori comes with the same bonus as Nendoroid Nico!!

· Special Chequered Base
· Small and Large Nendoroid Base Extension Parts

These are all included as a bonus!”

…are these long flat things the extension parts?!

(・∀・) “They can be folded into a square, silly!”

Ah! *nod* *nod*
o0515040913062378921.jpg
o0515040613062378920.jpg

o0515075213062378923.jpg
Preview: Hitsugi no Chaika - Chaika Trabant 1/7 Complete Figure by Aquamarine

Meyneth

This thread has the best luck.
I complain about missing the nichijou nendos on mandarake, and they both appear again within 3 days of each other! And I was awake to order them!
So excited for next week~

george_us

the face killed it for me. The only one I regret cancelling was Elf. That was probably a mistake.
Oh yeah? I love her face, but I could see how some might be turned off by it. Can't really blame you at all for canceling Elf after the cone business. I nearly canceled myself but I had already cancelled something with AmiAmi the prior month.

That box~

And I'll actually get him this month, hahaha

Koto seems to like using that transparent box for a lot of their animu figures.

Oh yeah? I love her face, but I could see how some might be turned off by it. Can't really blame you at all for canceling Elf after the cone business. I nearly canceled myself but I had already cancelled something with AmiAmi the prior month.

Cancelling Dragon's Crown figures is blasphemy perpetrated only by infidels. Pray for forgiveness.

chrono01

Yeah, I really love Alter's see-through boxes. I think they started with Asuka [Neon Genesis Evangelion 3.0] and their following releases [Asuka from Senran Kagura, Super Sonico Christmas Ver., etc.] have all had them. They're beautiful.

By the way, I'm weakening on Event Girl. All that Life and Hometown is making it difficult to say "no"...

Vlaphor

4eslr2t.jpg
1DPaWVo.jpg

yVpGjIg.jpg
hZn4u0l.jpg

Box is a little worn, but fine. Figure is in perfect condition. I'm asking $150 for it, and that includes shipping in the United States.

Vlaphor

It happens. Still, my loss is everyone else's gain. I had to wait five months before the figure showed up at that price.

RMI

Banned

it's accurate to the artwork but she just looks sleepy to me. I guess I don't even know what I would want her expression to be like.

It happens. Still, my loss is everyone else's gain. I had to wait five months before the figure showed up at that price.

Don't get me wrong, I definitely regret paying 15k for her, but I really like the figure just the same. I bought her because I've wanted her for a while, and she really doesn't seem to pop up for sale too often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom