• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snake seems to have a curse when it comes to figurine faces.

Well done Nendo Snake, you won the game.

Still the best 13 years later
mcfarlane_mgs2_metal_gear_solid_2_sons_of-liberty-solid-snake_action_figure2.jpg

kierwynn

Welp, thanks to 3 delays this month, October has become hell month. I may have to cancel some figures if they'll let me. It's just gonna be hard to do my original October order PLUS Makoto, Haru, and Kirigiri. There's also a ton of games in October, too. :( (Though, at this rate, Kirigiri will get delayed again and I won't have to worry about her at least)

kewlmyc

Welp, thanks to 3 delays this month, October has become hell month. I may have to cancel some figures if they'll let me. It's just gonna be hard to do my original October order PLUS Makoto, Haru, and Kirigiri. There's also a ton of games in October, too. :( (Though, at this rate, Kirigiri will get delayed again and I won't have to worry about her at least)

My October is hell too, but please no more delays...

i didn't get elf because her face looks like some japanese dude. the amazon looks a little bored, but she's closer to the original design imo.

i don't know where all these anime gifs come from. big deal.

someone grab that villetta figure. she looks good.

chrono01

So I received my August AmiAmi order via EMS today and am experiencing my first "broken figure". Regrettably it's the one I was most excited for in the shipment too, Kurosaki Mea. The lower part of her hair is broken/separated from the rest of her. I sent an inquiry to GSC about it [since I'd rather not have to go through all of the drama of contacting AmiAmi, the likely the Post Office, then AmiAmi again [etc, etc.]. I'm not expecting much, but it's worth a try.

So yes, despair. :/

Preview: Excellent Model - Space Dandy: Honey 1/8 Complete Figure by MegaHouse
This is Meshi, here to serve up another heaping helping of figure previews. Space Dandy is as slick as pompadour pomade and as loud as the rockabilly culture that it takes design cues from. And although the show is drenched in 50's Americana, you won't see the perky staff of BooBies in poodle skirts--or much of anything, really. Let's dig in!

10a.jpg
Hope this gets through instead of duplicate post message.

Bombless

According to OhNoRaptors bothYep, it's up on their website : figma and figfix Shinobu have an exclusive from GSC : one with the desk, the other with the chair. This is becoming ridiculous.

RMI

Banned
According to OhNoRaptors bothYep, it's up on their website : figma and figfix Shinobu have an exclusive from GSC : one with the desk, the other with the chair. This is becoming ridiculous.

The joints on the figma are hideous and the figFIX seems redundant with GSC's 1/8 shinobu sitting on my shelf. Probably going to pass on both of these.

chrono01

Still awaiting that email from GSC. Here's hoping...

Oh, and I know I said I was done with One Piece figures [Freezasaurus, I know you've been waiting for this moment], but...

iUEYOKRS27C6k.jpg

...I don't need it.

ibjaqpgDDev2Q3.jpg

...I NEED IT!

chrono01

I knew it. I knew you would break. It was only a matter of time, and no one defeats Father Time.
I haven't decided to pre-order her for sure just yet, but I have a feeling [if she's decently-priced] I will not be able to say "no".

When that moment comes...you have my permission to gloat.

chrono01

No need to feel shame, chrono. Many mortals would be tempted by this.

Seriously though, she looks awesome. Is she part of the P.O.P line? Definitely tempted to grab her depending on the release date.
She's not a standard release, and will instead be an exclusive, but on the up-side she'll be a lot easier to purchase this way [won't sell out nearly as quickly].

chrono01

Ah nice. Where's she going to be available? You know...for curiosity's sake.
All of the proxy sites should have her, so BIJ, N-Y [if you're feeling brave], etc.

Pre-orders should start soon. The official pictures were just released tonight, so probably early next week].

george_us

All of the proxy sites should have her, so BIJ, N-Y [if you're feeling brave], etc.

Pre-orders should start soon. The official pictures were just released tonight, so probably early next week].
I'll definitely keep an eye out.

Fuck I need to quit buying figures lol.

chrono01

Damn just like that? Awesome on there part. Glad to hear it worked out for you!
Yeah, I was quite surprised.

I sent them a few pictures of the damage, and offered to send them a picture of the AmiAmi invoice if they needed it, but outside of that, they required no additional proof. Pretty amazing, really.

Meyneth

Let the nendos flow~

I just paid for Nano and Hakase, and then I ordered Yoko...

And I thought September was going to be a quiet month

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Still awaiting that email from GSC. Here's hoping...

Oh, and I know I said I was done with One Piece figures [Freezasaurus, I know you've been waiting for this moment], but...

iUEYOKRS27C6k.jpg

...I don't need it.

ibjaqpgDDev2Q3.jpg

...I NEED IT!

I don't read/watch One Piece, but HNGHhhh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom