• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preview: Real Action Heroes Black Butler: Book of Circus - Sebastian Michaelis by MEDICOM TOY

omlet

You spent too much. :(

Not that it makes any difference now, but who was selling it for a better price? Don't forget shipping was only like $10 from them, vs the $50 or so it would probably be for a box that size via EMS. If you mean I should have waited for discount, well, maybe, but it was my only figure for the month and it was one I'd rather not gamble on the price increase (and judging by prices on the original, I don't imagine it would go down that much anyway).

chrono01

MegaHouse is double-dipping... IN CHRONO'S POCKETS.
Damn you, Megahouse!

Holy. Shit.

Seriously, where can I get this?
She'll be available soon at the usual proxy websites [BIJ, N-Y, etc.], or you can order directly from Megahouse if you live within Japan. She's an exclusive, so AmiAmi, HS, etc. won't have her.

As for when pre-orders will open, I'm guessing early next week [maybe Wednesday, as seems to be the case with One Piece figures?]. They recently released the official promotional shots, so it should be very soon.

I'll make another post here when I learn more, or if she becomes available for pre-order.

Einbroch

Banned
Hmm, Talk Like A Pirate Day reminded me I wanna order this:

AmiAmi

Not sure I'm completely sold on the aesthetic, but the Marika nendo on my desk is looking a bit lonely...
Not trying to talk you out of it, but it's really jarring to have two SD/chibi figures from different lines/designs next to each other.

On their own, they're fine, but mixing Nendos with things like Cu-Poche on the same shelf or whatever looks weird.

Ultimadrago

Not trying to talk you out of it, but it's really jarring to have two SD/chibi figures from different lines/designs next to each other.

On their own, they're fine, but mixing Nendos with things like Cu-Poche on the same shelf or whatever looks weird.

I don't own enough standard SD figures to begin with to ever run into that situation. However, I can't imagine it looking weird enough for me to not purchase a figure I want because of the inconsistency between two or more side-by-side or for it to even bother me enough to not arrange them together.

Meyneth

tumblr_nc60moWsaS1qhqqfyo2_1280.jpg

I don't think nendos and cu-poches look too dissimilar, but I only bought nendo bebe because she would look like a baby next to mami though

P.S: I just ordered Maiko Madoka for $123, which seems A LOT better that that 22,000yen one that mandarake has right now...

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Oh man, that Ishikei Event Staff figure looks pretty amazing. Want it ><

Want a DFC one :)

That would be amazing. Maybe he'll make one like the way he draws Mikan. One can dream anyways. My wife has been eyeing that Princess Stella figure that Oyari Ashito designed - I kinda think she wants to buy it.

Speaking of Native figures, I received my Hanaharu figure a few months ago, but I don't think I ever posted pictures of her. Here's a couple NSFW shots of a very NSFW figure.

Oh, and we finally received our Elf that we preordered like back in September! Crazy.

Looks great... but I don't really get that stand. Is that like a crystal or something? A rock? I dunno. Love how she is suspended off that alone though.

Looks great... but I don't really get that stand. Is that like a crystal or something? A rock? I dunno. Love how she is suspended off that alone though.

You should draw a picture of it and replace the white cone with a tentacle working it's way up her leg. :D

Seriously though, you're quite the artist.

Einbroch

Banned
Extollere's art.

Shimakaze. Why. Why. She's so pure. Like an angel, with her black thong and her...mini skirt...and her ripped...clothes....

Oh.

Your coloring skills are great.

Vlaphor

My Sylvia Christel came in today. About $110 after discount, no buyers remorse at all.

My Viletta Nu is still for sale if anyone is interested. $150.

Bombless

It's a slime. Also damn Extollere, your art and your colouring are amazing. Especially the coulouring!

That Event Staff really doesn't appeal to me though.

So during the weekend, I'm planning on swapping out some waifus in my display cabinets so I can put out new ones. This is going to be nerve-wracking. How do I choose!? I feel like I'm slighting them by putting them back in boxes. :(

So during the weekend, I'm planning on swapping out some waifus in my display cabinets so I can put out new ones. This is going to be nerve-wracking. How do I choose!? I feel like I'm slighting them by putting them back in boxes. :(

Going to have to do the same next time I get a scaled. It will only be temporary till I move and get more space to display.

Which waifu betrayed you!? Burn/hide those one away >=D!
Play on joke on those otaku who burnt all their Aya Hirano stuff cause she was sleeping with her band mates lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom