• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
I noticed they still have the super cute GSC DOG DAYS Millhiore scale listed. I don't even really like that show but I'm weak to pink hair and frilly dresses. It's so tempting...

This one?
KW6RXsF.jpg

pooptest

Does anyone have a good contact at Mandarake? It's been going on almost a month now and problem still not resolved. Their support it worthless and replies to emails once/week, if they do reply.

Is the next best step to open a PayPal claim?

Issue: Order # = X. Item received and Order # written on box = Y. Still no resolution...

Yep it's true lol, saw images of butt hurt fans that destroyed all her CDs and photo books(?) because of the "scandal" lol.

It's also noted that she isn't a popular seiyuu anymore cause of that.

She's slowly getting more work again but for a time the only thing she was really doing was Lucy from Fairy Tail and that was cause that never stopped running.

It's also noted that she isn't a popular seiyuu anymore cause of that.

She's slowly getting more work again but for a time the only thing she was really doing was Lucy from Fairy Tail and that was cause that never stopped running.
I hope the scandal with her wasn't one of the major factors as to why there's no new Haruhi anime but then again
more than likely endless eight killed it by pulling that crap off
XD

I hope the scandal with her wasn't one of the major factors as to why there's no new Haruhi anime but then again
more than likely endless eight killed it by pulling that crap off
XD

Well it seems the reason why there's no new season to Haruhi is that there hasn't been a new volume of the light novel in forever, the light novel sold well enough to not need an anime boost and KyoAni seems more content to picking their own light novels to animate instead.

On the plus side, the superior The Disappearance of Nagoto Yuki spin-off is getting an anime and it'll be gloriously adorable.

Ryuuroden

MFC says 110 (109.98 on aniplex+) and madoka was 96.
I'm just blowing hot air though since I'm buying them no matter what

feeding the price hiking :p (But I have no excuse, I am buying all the new Series 12 Lego CMFs (Collectible MiniFigs) and LEGO just jacked up their price 33%!!!! from 2.99 to 3.99.)

LEGO-MINIFIGURES-series-2014.png

Meyneth

feeding the price hiking :p (But I have no excuse, I am buying all the new Series 12 Lego CMFs (Collectible MiniFigs) and LEGO just jacked up their price 33%!!!! from 2.99 to 3.99.)

LEGO-MINIFIGURES-series-2014.png
Are those the little blind bag ones? We used to go to the store and feel up the packaging to try and get the ones we wanted xP
My friend would then make weird noises and I'd get super embarrassed...

I won't lie, I might buy her too. She looks way better than the first version. If I'd bought the original, I'd be kinda pissed that they double-dipped so soon.

chrono01

Well, at least this is more than just a color swap.
Hey, what about the Salute Ver. of Yuki Mori. That was totally a different version!

...Not really.

But yeah, at least this one is a different pose, costume scheme, etc. I love how they incorporated Luffy's scar on his chest as the crossed pieces of cloth on Nami's chest. Definitely one of the better Nami, they looked to have captured her personality well too.

rubius01

Hey, what about the Salute Ver. of Yuki Mori. That was totally a different version!

...Not really.

But yeah, at least this one is a different pose, costume scheme, etc. I love how they incorporated Luffy's scar on his chest as the crossed pieces of cloth on Nami's chest. Definitely one of the better Nami, they looked to have captured her personality well too.

They captured something well...

chrono01

It's basically just the post-time skip version of it. Nothing wrong with that.

Now buy it, Chrono.
I already have the Time-Skip version of her, as well as the Mugiwara 1.0 Ver. and Crimin Swimsuit Ver. of her.

...Oh well, what's another!?

*waits for pre-order to open*

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Updates: Had to take a break from this due to outside events. Had to cancel a number of pre-orders (which AmiAmi was not happy about lol), but slowly I'm coming back. I need dem Kotobukiya bishoujos.

dreamfall

Were there any new packaging shots of the Griffon Kasumi? I want to preorder, but I'm just not sure...

Got Amazon coming in, thinking I might settle and pick up Koto Bish Cammy.

Lurking 4eva, y'all are rad!

Otaku Coder

Neo Member
Not trying to talk you out of it, but it's really jarring to have two SD/chibi figures from different lines/designs next to each other.

On their own, they're fine, but mixing Nendos with things like Cu-Poche on the same shelf or whatever looks weird.

Hmm, I've had a Dark Magician Girl Cu-poche lined up with Nendos and I felt that worked well enough.

Besides, I'm hoping that even if they're different lines, them being from the same series works out as a good combo~

chrono01

Pre-orders begin for "Mugiwara 2.0" Nami on September 26th at 1PM [JST].

My F5 key is ready, although One Piece exclusives don't really sell out that fast. Even still...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom