• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre-orders begin for "Mugiwara 2.0" Nami on September 26th at 1PM [JST].

My F5 key is ready, although One Piece exclusives don't really sell out that fast. Even still...
tumblr_m9afxeWXvK1r6lifw.gif

tumblr_mj3zwqNRFv1qbb4p8o1_500.gif

God Sanji got terrible personality wise since his introduction ;__;

Still the worst crew member of the Straw Hats.

Did his skirt-chasing get worse over time?

Pretty much, he became "flanderised" into super pervert =/

Edit:
figFIX Shinobu Oshino
o0515046013071404570.jpg

o0515047613071370366.jpg

"My favorite thing about them is that you can swap expressions with the figma of the same character, and since figma Shinobu was announced on the same day you can easily pick them both up for a whole range of new options!"
o0515056213071370872.jpg
o0515047313071370871.jpg

"figFIX keep a bit of articulation on the neck part, which gives you a lot of different options as far as expressions go!

You can also use the figFIX expression on the figma! ★"
o0515066413071370870.jpg

Ryuuroden

Pre-orders begin for "Mugiwara 2.0" Nami on September 26th at 1PM [JST].

My F5 key is ready, although One Piece exclusives don't really sell out that fast. Even still...

Depending on the price, I think I am going to get it, not only for myself but to wave it in front of a friend who is crying right now that he can't afford it (I may gift it to him in the end)

Ya I would prefer next year too. December is nasty looking.

I wonder if I should cancel a couple of things...

Jubilee bishoujo
Sinon
Aoba
Hana
Samurai [PAID]
Nanami

I can't cancel Jubilee, Sinon, or Hana... and Samurai is paid for.... Nanami is probably getting delayed (see you in April or something, Nanami!). Eh, I guess it'll be fine. I may be able to stand not buying Aoba, especially when Ren doesn't look so fantastic.

Ken

why did i look at moeyo pics of event staff girl again @_@

were those pics of the final version though? the close up of the hands looked kind of rough, but those curves man

chrono01

why did i look at moeyo pics of event staff girl again @_@

were those pics of the final version though? the close up of the hands looked kind of rough, but those curves man
I looked at them again earlier today myself. I haven't pre-ordered her, but DAMN I am tempted.

As for the roughness of her hands, it's likely a work still in-progress. While the sculpt itself is finished, release still isn't until January of 2015 [unless she's delayed] so any imperfections in the painting should be fixed by then [for the final release].

chrono01

Why? There's really nothing remotely interesting or unique about her. Chrono-kun, this is why you have spending problems. Try seeing the mundane for what it is.

:D
Ishikei is one of my favorite doujinshi artists, and there's not many figures released based off of his work [aside from the one released from Native that's ridiculously expensive now].

Also, those curves. Those delicious curves.

Ishikei is one of my favorite doujinshi artists, and there's not many figures released based off of his work [aside from the one released from Native that's ridiculously expensive now].

Also, those curves. Those delicious curves.

Chrono-kun, how did things even progress to the point where you have a favorite doujinshi artist?

chrono01

Chrono-kun, how did things even progress to the point where you have a favorite doujinshi artist?
The Internet is varied. Sometimes too varied. Upon my ventures, I have come upon many things, one such being Ishikei's works.

I regret nothing.

[Also, his artbook is amazing, although admittedly NSFW.]

chrono01

I should clear up, while I do love Ishikei's works, I wouldn't go so far as to call him my "favorite" [definitely within the top three, though].

Ryuuroden

I don't believe so. Yes! I'm a better, more grounded person than all of you. ^_______^

Also, Gamestop girl was there when I went to trade in some games today. :(

I don't know why she has the effect on me she does. I hate it.

There's a Lego Store girl that has me falling over myself when I talk to her so I get it. I get your situation perfectly.

Giolon

Its a different style than the old school look. Sort of a modern interpretation. Lum's face is actually quite difficult to replicate.

Have you seen the "Obstacle Course Swim Meet" OVA that came out a couple years ago? IMO that's how you update the UY's cast to a modern look while still keeping more of the aspects that make the characters look like themselves.:

g3bAIRS.jpg
It's_a_Rumic_World-The_Obstacle_Course_Swim_Meet.jpg

I don't believe so. Yes! I'm a better, more grounded person than all of you. ^_______^

Also, Gamestop girl was there when I went to trade in some games today. :(

I don't know why she has the effect on me she does. I hate it.

ask her to pose for a doujin artist. maybe she'll get a figure one day!

Have you seen the "Obstacle Course Swim Meet" OVA that came out a couple years ago? IMO that's how you update the UY's cast to a modern look while still keeping more of the aspects that make the characters look like themselves.:

that looks pretty nice.

That actually doesn't sound awkward, but then I'm not in your position. I'd say go for it!

You should go in and ask about their trade-in's, Freezasaurus. Offer your love in exchange for hers.

Let us know how it goes!

ask her to pose for a doujin artist. maybe she'll get a figure one day!

You know, I was never really considering acting on it... It's just an infatuation. It happens. I just hate not having control over how I feel. But now you guys have me second-guessing myself. :(

The funny part is that when I made the initial post, I was having dinner at a restaurant with a different woman. XD

Ken

You know, I was never really considering acting on it... It's just an infatuation. It happens. I just hate not having control over how I feel. But now you guys have me second-guessing myself. :(

The funny part is that when I made the initial post, I was having dinner at a restaurant with a different woman. XD

what if she asks you who your favorite doujinshi artist is

THEN WHAT

Bombless

Oh Freeza-kun, you hound!

johnsmith

remember me

more like
hqujTNS.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom