• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arclaid

Best boat girl
15264662476_1857bb51de_o.jpg

...Is that uniform see-through?

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like it's finally time to get into boat girls.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I'm glad those Seven Deadly Sins figures are like 11k. Otherwise I'd be tempted to grab Satan and Beelzebub.

george_us

Mugiwara 2.0 Nami available early at BIJ:

http://biginjap.com/en/pvc-figures/...it-of-pirates-limited-nami-mugiwara-ver2.html

9300 yen, though...

I'll wait and see what N-Y is offering for her first. Yes, I know. N-Y is evil, but I really can't afford to pay her up-front so it's my only option. I might pass, though, especially if she's as expensive there.
Yeah I don't mind paying that much but I can't pay for her upfront right now. Mio Boutique is supposed to be pretty solid so I may try them.

Bombless

That Amatsukaze is by Funnyknights. I'm waiting to see what Amakuni comes up with.

Edit : And thanks for pointing out Beelzebub guys, had forgotten to grab a preorder of her.

Settin

Wow, I'm not sure that would produce the desired result. It would produce a result, certainly.
Obvious you need to get a mega milk shirt then. All of the lewdness with fewer calories!
Ishikei is one of my favorite doujinshi artists, and there's not many figures released based off of his work [aside from the one released from Native that's ridiculously expensive now].

Also, those curves. Those delicious curves.
*goes to elgoog*
Your ideas are intriguing to me and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
It's spelled "Asmodeus".
Asmodeus is great but Mammon has my favorite MFC tag of all time. Butt cleavage. Butt. Cleavage.

Meyneth

Anyone have any tips for buying from the aniplex+ store? I've never ordered from either of the stores provided (RightStuf, Akiba Anime).

BiJ had mami up too, but by the time I got home she was sold out. Would have preferred the EMS shipping...

Yeah, the Max Factory listing in the above picture reads 2015 too. That means I can purchase her! \o/

Yeah, I had to edit the scale on the MFC listing. I know it originally said 1/300, then someone changed it to 1/7. But according to the sign on this new pic, she's 1/350. She is a castle after all.

chrono01

Yeah, I had to edit the scale on the MFC listing. I know it originally said 1/300, then someone changed it to 1/7. But according to the sign on this new pic, she's 1/350. She is a castle after all.
Indeed.

Look at those small people standing alongside her. She's massive, in more than one way.

September is almost over and still no news about Kinomoto Sakura's Nendoroid [400] release yet even though they announced it for this month :(
I want her in my room!

You guys are nasty. First boats. Then castles.

What's next? Cars? Bridges? Office supplies?

I believe that's a documented fetish and IIRC in the UK Ch5 had a documentary with a couple of men whose had sex with their cars... don't ask me for details I didn't watch the "documentary".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom