• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnsmith

remember me
You name it, we'll fetishize it.

ebola-chan-meme.png

Ken

totally off topic of the on topic castle talk but did kirigiri get delayed again? i got an email about her from amiami recently but i wasn't sure what it meant

chrono01

totally off topic of the on topic castle talk but did kirigiri get delayed again? i got an email about her from amiami recently but i wasn't sure what it meant
She did.

She's now a scheduled "October" release, and it wouldn't surprise me to see her get delayed again.

Fireblend

Banned
So I've been having fun with these:

It's kind of a pain to stack them correctly though, I feel like I need a perfectly stable flat surface to pull off some of the suggestions on the back of the box.

There are so many of them though! And they're so cute! Zero regrets.

Also they look a lot more pink in these photos than they actually are for some reason :p

edit: Added a group shot :p much better color representation.

It's kind of a pain to stack them correctly though, I feel like I need a perfectly stable flat surface to pull off some of the suggestions on the back of the box.

Also they look a lot more pink in these photos than they actually are for some reason :p

I believe that's also part of the design, I believe it's a game where you stack as many rocks on top of each other balancing as many, but figure wise for these Kirby figures... I should probably buy them soon as well...

Fireblend

Banned
I believe that's also part of the design, I believe it's a game where you stack as many rocks on top of each other balancing as many, but figure wise for these Kirby figures... I should probably buy them soon as well...

Yeah, I actually like it that they double as a (very, very frustrating) game, but they look good on their own too.

Why is this the only D-Frag figure? Why is it Limited + Exclusive + manga volume bundled only ;__;, did the anime bomb =(?
Look at them! Would've been perfect to copy One Coin Grande Figure Collection set like the Sengoku Basra ones:
yoku-an1384848192.jpeg

/end rant XD

Why is this the only D-Frag figure? Why is it Limited + Exclusive + manga volume bundled only ;__;, did the anime bomb =(?

Looking at the sales, looks like it. Or at least didn't sell like hot cakes like most series. It might have boosted the manga sales at least. It was probably never destined for figures.

Look at them! Would've been perfect to copy One Coin Grande Figure Collection set like the Sengoku Basra ones:

/end rant XD

Please, you know they'll never sell since it isn't targeted to fujoishis like BASARA is

kiryogi

Banned

edit: Added a group shot :p much better color representation.

OMG where can I get these

kewlmyc

yoku-an1384848192.jpeg

/end rant XD

D-Frag bombed horribly, which is sad since the anime and manga are great. Really want a Takao scale figure...

Looking at the sales, looks like it. Or at least didn't sell like hot cakes like most series. It might have boosted the manga sales at least. It was probably never destined for figures.

Please, you know they'll never sell since it isn't targeted to fujoishis like BASARA is
D-Frag bombed horribly, which is sad since the anime and manga are great. Really want a Takao scale figure...
;__;
How's Akame ga Kill popularity right now? Wonder if that will get anything even though latest manga chapter was T-T

Bombless

It is now the 22nd of September. My SAL Parcel shipped on the 30th of August still hasn't reached me. Most of the delay is due to them requesting the bill of the shipment, which probably means Amiami screwed the packaging up somehow. Hopefully the box will get moving today (it is 2:15am as I type this). I'll check the box upon arrival and see what's going on. If there's a lack of contents on the box I'll definitely complain to Amiami.
59Ia7VR.png

One thing for sure though, never going SAL Parcel again.

Bombless

That's one castle I'd like to breach.

You'd need to be King Arthur to pull my sword from her stone.

I'd gladly take a lap [or two] in her moat.

You'd lay some brick on her mortar?

I bet he'd storm her gates.

And finish her roofing?

I'd empty my catapult all over those ramparts.

I'd go in through her back door.

FigureGAF |OT| AAA : Amateur Architects Assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom