• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Just pre-ordered this guy from the threezero website, the "Ice" sword being exclusive to their web store. $160 including shipping worldwide.

fOYsCVG.jpg

szSxvEg.jpg

Meyneth

So Sakura nendo is officially delayed to October:

Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for your support of Good Smile products.

The shipment date for the following Goodsmile Online Shop pre-order
product(s) has been confirmed:

Shipment from (Wed) October 8, 2014
Nanoha Takamachi: Yukata Ver.

All orders will begin shipping from this date.

The release date of the following product(s) has been chang

September 2014 ⇒ October 2014
Shimakaze
Nendoroid Sakura Kinomoto
Jyubei Yagyu
Kanetsugu Naoe ver 1.5
Bath Time Collection Ryujo
Bath Time Collection: Kitakami
Kongo: Half-Damage ver.

September 2014 ⇒ November 2014
figma Saber 2.0

We'd like to offer our apologies for this delay.
More information regarding shipment will be released once the details
have been confirmed.

* Please note that this mail is sent to customers who ordered any of
the items above.
* Actual delivery date will slightly vary depending on the region.
* Dates are subject to change due to inclement weather and other
unforeseen circumstances.

We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you.

Sincerely,

Goodsmile Company Online Shop

Einbroch

Banned
WE 2005 NOW

If we 2005, then this thread wouldn't exist and figures would be ugly monstrosities. At least Griffon still exists, so we can pretend.

Why I gotta play a game to know I like something? I don't need some silly justification for Ship Girls.

They are like depth charges for my bank account.

Einbroch

Banned
Oh buoy. All this pier pressure may just make me cave. Although, I guess it's aboat time I board the ship. After all, we have to seas the day, and what could make a day better than a ship girl?

Moor often than knot I look at my shelf and think how good a Shimakaze would look there.

God, that hurt.

kewlmyc

Why I gotta play a game to know I like something? I don't need some silly justification for Ship Girls.

They are like depth charges for my bank account.

For me, if I'm going to drop anwhere between $40-$200 on a figure, I better be at least remotely familiar with the material. I'm probably one of the few who are like this though. Buying a figure just to say "oh it's based off some card game I've never played, but the character is cute" seems like it's not really worth it. Of course the anime will remedy this though.

For me, if I'm going to drop anwhere between $40-$200 on a figure, I better be at least remotely familiar with the material. I'm probably one of the few who are like this though. Buying a figure just to say "oh it's based off some card game I've never played, but the character is cute" seems like it's not really worth it. Of course the anime will remedy this though.
df1.jpg

Arclaid

I'm in that boat as well (no pun intended). 7th Dragon 2020 Miku was the only exception, and to be honest it felt really odd getting her because of that.

kewlmyc

I'm not really into collecting the figma [although I do own Shimakaze], but I really love that tsundere expression. HNNNNNNNNG.

I'll definitely be purchasing the scaled figure from Amakuni, though.

Have they released a prototype of the Amakuni one?

...not that I'm interested in buying it or anything.

Eh, I need to really really like the character before I get anything :p

chrono01

Have they released a prototype of the Amakuni one?

...not that I'm interested in buying it or anything.
Not yet, only artwork that may or may not resemble the finished prototype.

Just enough that they're doing one is enough for me, I absolutely love their Shimakaze.

kewlmyc

Not yet, only artwork that may or may not resemble the finished prototype.

Just enough that they're doing one is enough for me, I absolutely love their Shimakaze.

More so that the GSC one?

Not sure why AmiAmi doesn't sell those...

Amakuni is always exclusive from what I recall. You have to order then through Hobby Japan, so Proxy, Big in Japan, or N-Y are your only options. That or you can wait till it comes out for a resale or wait to see if any preowned ones show up on AmiAmi months later.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Only ever bought figures for series I'm familiar with. I consider it one way to support a show I liked.

chrono01

Not sure why AmiAmi doesn't sell those...
Amakuni do love their exclusives. :/

More so that the GSC one?
I can't say for sure, since GSC's version has yet to release but yes, I do prefer the look/pose of Amakuni's over GSC. It's more faithful to the original artwork, although I don't hate GSC's version. Both look great.

And you will take pictures of them together as destiny intended!
If it is destiny, I must.

kewlmyc

Why not ask her out/start a conversation?

Because Freeza's apparently a hustler. :p

You know, I was never really considering acting on it... It's just an infatuation. It happens. I just hate not having control over how I feel. But now you guys have me second-guessing myself. :(

The funny part is that when I made the initial post, I was having dinner at a restaurant with a different woman. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom