• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got around to getting the Tharjass figure.
p3cTzGF.jpg

chrono01

omlet

How did not that that the Titania Ver. of Asuna was sculpted by the God known as Shining Wizard? Damn, now I want her, even if I hate the idea behind the design [the second part of Sword Art Online was everything I hate about anime]. Still, the coloring is great, as well as the detail. And it's SHINING WIZARD!

Plus she comes with a great box.

That is disgusting. You really should feel bad for posting that.

kewlmyc

I know, the second half of Sword Art Online isn't something to be reminded of. I deeply apologize for reminding you of its existence.

*insert SAO bridge/jump scene here*

I'm glad I jumped ship around episode 7 when Asuna went from a pretty badass female character to a chick who needs Kirito to protect her from her own bodyguard.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Has there been a peep about Figma Lucina from MF recently? I know they showed a colored prototype but I feel like this is the longest/delayed Figma from announcement to release ever.

chrono01

I'm glad I jumped ship around episode 7 when Asuna went from a pretty badass female character to a chick who needs Kirito to protect her from her own bodyguard.
It's funny. I didn't love the first part [although it was infinitely better than the second], but when it came back after the break with the ALO arc, I was...well...surprised, and not in a good way. Asuna was a completely different character [she wouldn't need "protecting" like that in the first half of Seaosn One], and seeing her be tied up/harassed as she was, it was sickening. :/

Not sure what the creator was thinking with that one.

Has there been a peep about Figma Lucina from MF recently? I know they showed a colored prototype but I feel like this is the longest/delayed Figma from announcement to release ever.
Nope, nothing. And it is upsetting.

kewlmyc

It's pretty safe to watch until Episode 14. Watch 14, then quit that shit

I might give it another shot. I don't like Kirito, but now I know he isn't the worst Gary Stu in anime. ONII-SAMMAA from Irregular Magic High School bullshit takes that in a landslide. Fuck that show.

I might give it another shot. I don't like Kirito, but now I know he isn't the worst Gary Stu in anime. ONII-SAMMAA from Irregular Magic High School bullshit takes that in a landslide. Fuck that show.

All will kneel before Onii-sama. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Nothing yet, don't worry we're all waiting for it as well XD
Not sure what the creator was thinking with that one.
Didn't the creator write a novel on the two main characters having sex? And now pretends it doesn't exist anymore? That was the Sword Arts Online guy right?

Bombless

There's damsel in distress and damsel in distress, and this one veers way too much into the NOPE category for me, Shining Wizard or not. It looks like they were a bit nervous about this as well, she is in a tied up to a higher point position but her hands aren't shown tied up, like she just holds them up in the air. Along with the unhappy face and the cage box I find this really creepy.

meijiko

The only thing I liked about ALO was Suguha/Leafa's design. If only they hadn't ruined her character with that stupid brother complex.

chrono01

There's damsel in distress and damsel in distress, and this one veers way too much into the NOPE category for me, Shining Wizard or not. It looks like they were a bit nervous about this as well, she is in a tied up to a higher point position but her hands aren't shown tied up, like she just holds them up in the air. Along with the unhappy face and the cage box I find this really creepy.
Understandable man. If it were just the cage, it wouldn't be so bad, but it's the fact that she's tied up that makes it extra unnerving. Well, even more when you know the story behind it all.

The only thing I liked about ALO was Suguha/Leafa's design. If only they hadn't ruined her character with that stupid brother complex.
But they're
not blood-related, so it makes it okay. Right?

Oh, Japan

Ryuuroden

Screw you, onii-san is the holy trinity. All shall bow down and worship his magnificence. He is a way better Gary stu.

kewlmyc

Screw you, onii-san is the holy trinity. All shall bow down and worship his magnificence. He is a way better Gary stu.

I have seen the error of my ways. Praise be our emotionless protagonist who is laughed at for being a weak magician because he can't do a lvl. 1 fireball but can make wounds disappear and de-create everything he touches.

ALoKe1i.jpg

george_us

Got Amazon and Rob Lucci in the mail today. Amazon I was expecting to be gorgeous, and she didn't disappoint, but Rob Lucci looks amazing as well. I was shocked at how big he was too. He's an absolute steal at 2.9k. Now I need to figure out if i want to display Amazon with the knee support or without it.

Ryuuroden

I have seen the error of my ways. Praise be our emotionless protagonist who is laughed at for being a weak magician because he can't do a lvl. 1 fireball but can make wounds disappear and de-create everything he touches.

ALoKe1i.jpg

Hey at least he doesn't have fake roadblocks to make him seem human after already proving he's better than that. A la kirito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom