• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Amazon and Rob Lucci in the mail today. Amazon I was expecting to be gorgeous, and she didn't disappoint, but Rob Lucci looks amazing as well. I was shocked at how big he was too. He's an absolute steal at 2.9k. Now I need to figure out if i want to display Amazon with the knee support or without it.

Amazon needs as much support as possible with so much life and hometown. Otherwise she'll be leaning by next week.

kewlmyc

Got Amazon and Rob Lucci in the mail today. Amazon I was expecting to be gorgeous, and she didn't disappoint, but Rob Lucci looks amazing as well. I was shocked at how big he was too. He's an absolute steal at 2.9k. Now I need to figure out if i want to display Amazon with the knee support or without it.

How big is she?

johnsmith

remember me
I ordered the Disney Infinity Elsa figure, even though I don't own the game. I'd get Anna, but she looks INSANE.

disney_infinity_d23_anna_woody_02.jpg

Such simple solutions all of you have. You clearly don't understand the subtle intricacies of courtship.

invite her to persona 4 and take shots anytime you do a social link

6.5k Vividred Operation Alter http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1824170.html
196.jpg

3.5 gisen http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1254376.html
980.jpg

11k muramasa tits girl http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1393130.html
554.jpg

5k perrine http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1662864.html
199.jpg

edit 2

8k Rise (Alter) http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-306440.html
290.jpg

FigureGAF |OT3| We're also DatingGAF Admire From a DistanceGAF

XD

Honestly, the whole thing just freaked me out because usually, nothing gets through the rocky exterior of this cold black heart. It's been a long time since I've been affected just by looking at someone. Those pheromones, yo.

chrono01

XD

Honestly, the whole thing just freaked me out because usually, nothing gets through the rocky exterior of this cold black heart. It's been a long time since I've been affected just by looking at someone. Those pheromones, yo.
She's likely a succubus that will drain your life force away until you cease to exist in this world.

Be careful out there.

sca2511

My girlfriend just accidentally broke off the tip of my B&W Harley Quinn. Sad times. Not sure on what glue to use to put it back.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Just the... agh late.

Anyway, I'd probably use some kind of plastic model "welding glue", which melts pieces together, e.g. Humbrol Liquid Poly.

Giolon

This is a very nice figure, guys. She's really hard to photograph though. If you're not viewing her from eyelevel or below, there's basically nothing to see and the whole form of the figure is lost. However, straight on, at least half the figure is blocked.

I'm going to try to do more with her tomorrow.

This is a very nice figure, guys. She's really hard to photograph though. If you're not viewing her from eyelevel or below, there's basically nothing to see and the whole form of the figure is lost. However, straight on, at least half the figure is blocked.

yep thats one of the big reasons why I did not get it

MCD

I bought a rotary standing case from Volks shop in Akihabara. I will be using it for non figure stuff but maybe it will make this figure look even better.

I have tried twice now to take some good shots of her...I agree with your points on it. Going to try some different background soon. Great figure but she seems so small with her pose.

LiK

Well, N-Y canceled a preorder without warning. Whatever, I'll pay the 2000 yen more to get it from another seller that is more courteous with cancellations.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
That Disney Infinity Elsa figure looks nice. Any other Disney Infinity or Skylanders figures worth picking up?

23rd and still no word from Alter on Asuka. If she gets delayed I am tempted to cancel. Don't need anything else added to the rest of the year.

kewlmyc

It's a game. DanganRonpa AE Famitsu Pack. I'm annoyed but whatever.

Famistu Pack? So it's an exclusive? Hopefully they don't treat exclusive figures on their site like this. I've already paid in full for 3 different exclusive figures.

LiK

Famistu Pack? So it's an exclusive? Hopefully they don't treat exclusive figures on their site like this. I've already paid in full for 3 different exclusive figures.

Not exclusive but they had it for the cheapest price. That's why I went with them. But I guess they sold out so they decided to cancel without even emailing me why.

So just looking at the last few pages is this just anime girl statue GAF or can I post my normal cool person statues here too

anime girl statue gaf is alright, too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom