• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einbroch

Banned
14569875478_168f2a64a5.jpg

Don't forget~

So just looking at the last few pages is this just anime girl statue GAF or can I post my normal cool person statues here too

anime girl statue gaf is alright, too

I think the same too, this Thread is 99% anime girl GAF, and that's just not my thing, I collect mechas and lately I've been collecting the SAS Jojo figures, and I would like to see those types of figures more here, maybe people that collect other type of figures are not posting here because they are intimidated or just don't feel this thread really has much to do with anything besides Anime girls figures, maybe a new OT thread for those type of figures is needed? I mean Funko POP figures have their own thread, and despite sort of sharing the same hobby with many people here I feel out of place when some figures are posted and the comments (joke comments?) that follow afterwards.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I think the same too, this Thread is 99% anime girl GAF, and that's just not my thing, I collect mechas and lately I've been collecting the SAS Jojo figures, and I would like to see those types of figures more here, maybe people that collect other type of figures are not posting here because they are intimidated or just don't feel this thread really has much to do with anything besides Anime girls figures, maybe a new OT thread for those type of figures is needed? I mean Funko POP figures have their own thread, and despite sort of sharing the same hobby with many people here I feel out of place when some figures are posted and the comments (joke comments?) that follow afterwards.

Just post it. If people are interested in it, they'll comment on it. And it'll encourage others to post their stuff too.

omlet

So post them to encourage others to do the same?

Giolon

So post them to encourage others to do the same?

Seriously. I miss seeing all the cool insanely expensive Metal Gear statues and the crazy shit from Hot Toys and Sideshow. Someone posted recently about their Hellboy being broken and getting a free replacement.

The anime collectors may have numbers at the moment, but that doesn't mean that we don't want to see the other varieties of figure collectors in here.

Post away!

Toki767

I'd love to see more non-anime figures, even if I don't collect those myself. It's just always nice to be able to see what's out there.

That Disney Infinity Elsa figure looks nice. Any other Disney Infinity or Skylanders figures worth picking up?
Depends. Woody, Captain Jack and Jack Skellington are the reason I bought the game in the first place.

If you mean for a nice cute figure.(though also nice ingame)
Vanellope
Violet & Mrs Incredible
Rapunzel
Anna

And in 2.0
Stitch
Tinkerbell
Aladdin & Jasmine

Meyneth

Depends. Woody, Captain Jack and Jack Skellington are the reason I bought the game in the first place.

Vanellope
Violet & Mrs Incredible
Rapunzel
Anna

And in 2.0
Stitch
Tinkerbell
Aladdin & Jasmine
How variable are the paint jobs on the figures? I want to order them through amazon but I'm worried about getting a weird face... :/

Tempy

don't ask me for codes

Vanellope
Violet & Mrs Incredible
Rapunzel
Anna

And in 2.0
Stitch
Tinkerbell
Aladdin & Jasmine

I see a Donald Duck coming soon. I might get that.

Seriously. I miss seeing all the cool insanely expensive Metal Gear statues and the crazy shit from Hot Toys and Sideshow. Someone posted recently about their Hellboy being broken and getting a free replacement.

The anime collectors may have numbers at the moment, but that doesn't mean that we don't want to see the other varieties of figure collectors in here.

Post away!
I've been meaning to post my collection of items from collectors editions. I just havent finished cleaning up after getting moved into my new place

LiK

How variable are the paint jobs on the figures? I want to order them through amazon but I'm worried about getting a weird face... :/

Other than minor potential dirt and paint slop, they're usually all consistent in quality. Nothing fucked up or anything like you can get with trading figures.

kewlmyc

So just looking at the last few pages is this just anime girl statue GAF or can I post my normal cool person statues here too

anime girl statue gaf is alright, too
I enjoy both, so go ahead. It's just that I prefer scale non posable figures, which only Kotobukiya USA seems to do. Hot Toys are super expensive and are posable and Sideshow is way out of my price range. Not a fan of models you have to build as well. But I like looking at pictures of others peoples figures as well so post away.

There are some bad ones but good/decent paintjobs are way more common.
Though the worst I have seen was brown from Woody's hat had dripped and ran down his face.

Toy Story and Frozen figures are supposedly the ones with the more sloppy paintjobs than the others.

LiK

There are some bad ones but good/decent paintjobs are way more common.
Though the worst I have seen was brown from Woody's hat had dripped and ran down his face.

Toy Story and Frozen figures are supposedly the ones with the more sloppy paintjobs than the others.
Yea, I think if people are worried, just go to Target or Walmart and buy them there. Easily check for any defects. No major sales atm from what I know anyway.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
I collect everything that strikes my fancy, and post when ever I get something new, which is a novelty recently because I moved house, but I have never felt unwelcome about posting anything here in figure gaf. Can't say I relate to boatgirls and loli stuff, but I can relate to fellow collectors getting that grail piece in their collections what ever it may be...

So don't be afraid to post your nonanime/mech stuff guys, only way to have more diversity in the thread is to show what you got...

Einbroch

Banned
Lol

I almost want it just for the Pumpkin face...isn't she going to be exclusive? Don't think I could add anything else to my October order :\

Yeah, exclusive to GSC shop and events this year. No pre-order, simple purchase starting tomorrow night. Sounding kinda limited in number, too.

GET GET GET

BUY BUY BUY

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I hope she doesn't sell out too fast. Definitely getting that Halloween Miku. (Already have Renge preordered)

Toki767

GSC still hasn't commented on the Nendoroid Red figure right? It's supposed to get released at the end of this week and I'm worried it'll be delayed (if it hasn't been already).

Meyneth

Yea, I think if people are worried, just go to Target or Walmart and buy them there. Easily check for any defects. No major sales atm from what I know anyway.
I planned on doing that for anna/rapunzel but Elsa is kind of hard to find in my area. I also saw a merida and jasmine online but I'll probably have to go on a quest for those two...

9/28-10/3 at Target is buy 2 get 1 free for all 1.0 and 2.0 figures.
Is this for Canada as well? If so I'm leaving the house now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom