• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

9k =OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

boats and hoes

do i really want this

icBDifdF7lCW8.png

AHHHH

I'll be the first to admit that nothing from the Eiyuu Senki line has really wowed me yet, but this King Tutankhamun from Ques Q is adorable. Must buy.

Note: This is a pic of the GK, but Ques Q is indeed putting out a 1/8 PVC of this one...

chrono01

join meeeee
Haha, I just might. Not doing anything tonight, though. Thankfully she's a nice ways off so I can budget her, but I still might re-evaluate a few of my pre-orders and see if I can cancel anything to make room for her.

Oh, speaking of KanColle, Max Factory's Kongo was delayed into October. I know, not a massive surprise, but still. :/

Someone had suggested a clear stand with two shelves that they used for their Nendoroids - anyone remember? I just got the Spelunky figures from fangamer for my bday and I want to have a good stand to display them.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Is Vividred a sequel of Agent Aika? I'm seeing a resemblance.

Nah.

While Vividred has some quality butt-shots (including one of a sunrise-between-the-legs), it can't hold a candle to the sheer quantity and barrage of pantyshots in Agent Aika/Najica.

Ban Puncher

I've found an amazing way to save money on figures.

Impose a 'No Lewd' rule and you'll soon have sacks of money just laying around the place.

I've found an amazing way to save money on figures.

Impose a 'No Lewd' rule and you'll soon have sacks of money just laying around the place.

Or just be more choosey about which figures you need to own. I generally don't buy lewd figures to begin with (though Princess Bitch was certainly an exception). Although I love all my waifus, some days I certainly do wish I just stuck with Kotobukiya pieces.

Arclaid

How many here actually stick by a "no lewd" rule and still manage to have sacks of money lying around? It usually just means you'll be reallocating that money to some other expensive hobby. lol

Someone had suggested a clear stand with two shelves that they used for their Nendoroids - anyone remember? I just got the Spelunky figures from fangamer for my bday and I want to have a good stand to display them.

Hmmm...did you want something like acrylic step risers?

Bombless

Or just be more choosey about which figures you need to own. I generally don't buy lewd figures to begin with (though Princess Bitch was certainly an exception). Although I love all my waifus, some days I certainly do wish I just stuck with Kotobukiya pieces.

Lolis in torn clothing while riding dicks is where I draw the line.

sca2511

Some up coming Sideshow statues that I can't decided if I need or not:

Also got my Hellboy PF replacement head and need to smash the broken one into bits, pics to follow when my wife brings the camera home...

I really like the Queen of the Dead one that I think is already released.

cajunator

Banned
Actually, I read the comment wrong. They cancelled the pre-order for the figure, but it's still being released. Their reasoning was because the artist for No Game No Life was seemingly caught "tracing' his characters, so they cancelled their pre-order in the desire not to support it.

So yes, Shiro is still being released! o/

Here's a link to the drama [one in Japanese, and one in English].

https://twitter.com/rotiflride

English [Warning, NSFW-ish]

I saw a Izuna picture supposedly copying Shimakaze pose but didnt think much of it.

sca2511

The whole line is awesome, more info on them here :http://courtofthedead.com/

Queen of the Dead still isn't out, the latest release date is November, I had her pre-ordered but cancelled early this year due to moving house, but now that I've moved I'm thinking about re-ordering her...

Last years prototype AKA what they promised:

This years production piece AKA what they are delivering:

Ah, my mistake, but goddamn that's beautiful. I say, just buy it and take glorious pictures so I can swoon over it.

The whole line is awesome, more info on them here :http://courtofthedead.com/

Queen of the Dead still isn't out, the latest release date is November, I had her pre-ordered but cancelled early this year due to moving house, but now that I've moved I'm thinking about re-ordering her...

Last years prototype AKA what they promised:

This years production piece AKA what they are delivering:

looks great. would love them more without those ugly shits at the bottom though.

I enjoy both, so go ahead. It's just that I prefer scale non posable figures, which only Kotobukiya USA seems to do. Hot Toys are super expensive and are posable and Sideshow is way out of my price range. Not a fan of models you have to build as well. But I like looking at pictures of others peoples figures as well so post away.

I'm the same. I only have like 5 action figures (the 4 piece flashpoint collector set and a big swamp thing) but have all sorts of non posable figures. Not a fan of busts either(but have 1 of those too)

I have a few kotobukiya, a lot of the DC collectibles stuff, and 1 sideshow piece which I still dont have a place for yet

I need to post some pictures though. also theres been some stuff in this topic that I'm a fan of that I want to steal/get my own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom