• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombless

More progress, but still a long ways to go. Aves Apoxie is tricky stuff...

... Also while not sold on any scale figures, three eps in and I do kind of want the Attack on Titan figmas now o_o

Wait till you finish the series. If you still like them then, knock yourself out.

meijiko

It's going to be an incredible chore when we have to move out of our apartment.

We've kept most of our figure boxes, but we've got over 100 figures. Not to mention shelves full of plushes and other collectibles to carefully pack, and a huge game collection. It'll take weeks lol.

Also I was really tempted to get that Shiro until I saw the price. Nuh uh. She's too small for that amount of money.

Bombless

It's going to be an incredible chore when we have to move out of our apartment.

We've kept most of our figure boxes, but we've got over 100 figures. Not to mention shelves full of plushes and other collectibles to carefully pack, and a huge game collection. It'll take weeks lol.

Also I was really tempted to get that Shiro until I saw the price. Nuh uh. She's too small for that amount of money.

At last, another voice of reason in here.

Ryuuroden

No Game No life.

The power of Shiro compels you!

Its a really really entertaining anime too, sure it can be pretty lewd at times which can be a turnoff for me but the characters in it are fantastic and so is the plot, dialogue. All that just overwhelms any lewdness factor for me. Plus the lewdness that is in it is hilarious to me rather than offensive as it is in some other shows I have tried watching like Queens Blade. Really, I would have to go back to Steins; Gate to see as entertaining characters as the ones in No Game, No Life. Oh and I still haven't given in yet but shields are failing, resistance may be futile. As chrono says, there is a site where you can cancel from so if I do give in, I will go that route. Or if she ends up on crunchy and on one of those daily deals for like under 100 or better yet 90 with free shipping, shields will most definitely be destroyed.

Its a really really entertaining anime too, sure it can be pretty lewd at times which can be a turnoff for me but the characters in it are fantastic and so is the plot, dialogue.

I've only seen the first two episodes so far, but it seems like a really fun series. I don't see how I could have held out under Shiro's crushing cuteness. And she seems like a little perv, too. XD

I'll probably make some time to watch a few more episodes later. It seems like most everything I have in my crunchyroll queue updates either Friday or Saturday, so I end up needing most of the week to catch up on everything.

Ryuuroden

I'm on the second episode now. It's surprisingly funny. However, I don't see why she exists. She feels like a mascot character they tacked on to appeal to people like us.

It worked.

She will play a very important role in later eps to come. No Game No Life updates on Crunchyroll on Wednesdays and it is the only Wednesday show I watch.

Space Dandy + Honey by MegaHouse

Yes! That Dandy fig is great! Can't wait until that comes out.

Well, some of those "pointers" can make you blind :)
Nah, as long as my girl is OK with it, that's how I roll.

I must admit I paid for mine yesterday, just couldn't resist the new version.

That's just the cast-off section, had to buy new shelves because they were getting crowded. In the process of rearranging the other figures. Also got some LEDs installed, I think it turned out nice.

I really like your Lego Star Wars stuff.

Ryuuroden

You've read the novels?

I have read what has been translated yes. They did a really good job translating it to anime form. Yes they left out stuff because they have had too but but overall, it's been a really good translation job from book to animation.

And.....I just checked crunchyroll and they have her (Shiro) posted at 99.99 for members and thats not a daily deal price soooooo, if she ends up as a daily deal for an additional amount over that, I will be all over it. Shields now at 10%......

Cracked open Zero Suit Samus and the other figs I got from Anime North, I'll post pics of the others as soon as they're on my blog.

tumblr_n6eqjb4OzT1rirdwco1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n6eqjb4OzT1rirdwco4_1280.jpg

tumblr_n6eqjb4OzT1rirdwco2_1280.jpg

What an amazing fig, clearly the only good thing (along with the Samus Figma) that ever spawned from Other M.

Josephl64

Cracked open Zero Suit Samus and the other figs I got from Anime North, I'll post pics of the others as soon as they're on my blog.

What an amazing fig, clearly the only good thing (along with the Samus Figma) that ever spawned from Other M.

I funnily enough liked Other M the best of the trilogy, trying to marathon the entire series from the first game though

I've only really heard of that figure, looks nice though

I funnily enough liked Other M the best of the trilogy, trying to marathon the entire series from the first game though

I've only really heard of that figure, looks nice though

If you're talking about the Prime Trilogy, Other M is not a part of it. It takes place between Super Metroid and Metroid Fusion. This fig would probably have more sentimental value towards someone who likes Other M though :p

Ryuuroden

Thank god I have no self control
Also Kotobukiyas sell out quickly and get restocks.

welp, so much for my shields being able to stay up after seeing her starting to sell out now. Shields now at 0%, Power is failing, resistance is futile, Shiro ordered !_!. I know i won't regret it but I wanted to wait on a better deal, now I am being scared into ordering her rather than waiting. All hail the rainbow hair.

raven777

That's what they did with Leviathan. They even included spares in the box for the sake of the terminally curious who feel the need to peel it off to see what's underneath (
answer: nothing, you perv
).

Remains to be seen what they'll do with Hajime, as we probably won't see clear pics until after release (even if Moeyo or whoever get a pre-release sample to take pics of, they always add censorship even if it's not strictly required). A bandaid seems pretty likely, though.
Band-aid seems confirmed from yesterday's expo. Several places confirmed it with picture as well.

cajunator

Banned
welp, so much for my shields being able to stay up after seeing her starting to sell out now. Shields now at 0%, Power is failing, resistance is futile, Shiro ordered !_!. I know i won't regret it but I wanted to wait on a better deal, now I am being scared into ordering her rather than waiting. All hail the rainbow hair.

Your shield was a paper tiger

Ryuuroden

Waiting for those of you just starting to watch No Game No Life to get to episode 6. That is still my most favorite ep so far in the series. And when you do watch it you will want more figures!

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
One by one, Figure GAF is slowly falling for Shiro-sama.

This would be more entertaining if I wasn't one of them.

I'm on episode 8 now. I kinda want one for all of the girls. I'll probably get Shiro too, but she's not a priority at all.

I'm watching episode 3 right now, I'll probably marathon the rest tonight. I love the references to other series, like the "Menacing" in episode 3 that was obviously a Jojo's Bizarre Adventure nod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom