• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

sca2511

You can cancel but the longer you wait, the more they charge as a penalty. I canceled once and was charged $20.

I originally used Flex pay for MJ. Later I found that Toywiz was selling her cheaper (no tax, cheaper shipping), so I called up Sideshow to switch from Flex pay to full price. They gladly switched and I cancelled it a few days later. This was all a month or so before any Flex payment would of started though.

Luigi87

480px-Dark_Angel_Olivia2.jpg

When?

If they ever do make this version of her, she will be bought. So bought...

Arclaid

Blue-haired Olivia was always the best version. The only thing superior would be a green-haired version which unfortunately doesn't exist.

Has anyone used Rakuten before?

I found my Kotobukiya 1/6 Misato there pre-owned for $48 USD before shipping. Just waiting for their email with the shipping estimate.

I've ordered from toysanta and Terraformer on Rakuten with little hassle. Can't vouch for any of the other stores though.

Drayco21

My Guardians of the Galaxy figures came in, sorry for the awful pictures though, recently moved and I don't know which of these many, many boxes contains my camera, so I have to use my phone. Nova, Star-Lord, Drax and Groot are fantastic. Rocket's a little underwhelming, and Gamora is actually kind of terrible. Oh, and Iron Man is alright, but is Iron Man and thus inherently junk that only exists to bring a Groot Leg.

Bonus (even worse shot) of Agent Venom joining the Spider-Family where he belongs.

I don' keep up with comics much anymore but is that Venom with some guns? Venom was my favorite when I was young. Still have a lot of Venom comics hiding in a box somewhere here.

Drayco21

I don' keep up with comics much anymore but is that Venom with some guns? Venom was my favorite when I was young. Still have a lot of Venom comics hiding in a box somewhere here.

Yeah, it's the current Venom- Flash, the bully that beat up Peter back in high school, got his life together, went into the army, lost his legs saving his unit, and was recommended into a super soldier program to bind the Venom Symbiote to an American soldier who could be trusted to operate as a heroic figure and Avenger. The Red one in front of him is the current Eddie Brock- he had the Toxin symbiote forcibly bonded on to him recently, and decided to watch over Flash and ensure he can keep Venom in line.

It was a really fun book.

Not sure how much of a deal this is, but CDJapan is holding a clearance sale. They some figures on sale for about 30% or 40% off so that might interest somebody.

Kinda eyeing the Eren even though I don't even like AoT >_>

Looks like stock is limited though (single digit stock, lol)

Not sure how much of a deal this is, but CDJapan is holding a clearance sale. They some figures on sale for about 30% or 40% off so that might interest somebody.

Kinda eyeing the Eren even though I don't even like AoT >_>

Looks like stock is limited though (single digit stock, lol)

Eren's not even that great tbf =P

Wow 30,334yen for this, from googling it's at least cheaper than buying it from their Yamato USA's site I guess: http://www.yamatotoysusa.com/page.cfm/1090

chrono01

So I caved and ordered the orca Sansei Muramasa. That duckface is disappointing but dat chocolate ass and dem chocolate tits are 2stronk.
2stronk (NSFW)
If I didn't have Wing's Muramasa, as well as Amakuni's, pre-ordered [and Max Factory's version already owned], I'd probably be right there beside you. However, with that face, as well as abundance of Sansei Muramasa figures [and that price!] I'm hesitant to add her to my collection. She's nicely sculpted, at least in the middle/lower regions.

asuka_jersey.jpg

officially delayed to October..but everyone knew that.
I expected this, but nice to have some confirmation.

Now who wants to join me in saying that she'll eventually be delayed from October into another [unspecified] month?

Another update from N-Y, Belphegor is shipping!
Nice! Hopefully my BIJ pre-order ships soon.

Also, Annabel [companion piece to Daisy] has been painted!

iqLavN4UpC085.jpg

Sorry for the big post, but I haven't posted at all and heres what I got goin..

also sorry for all the fuckin yellow, we really need new lights

Kotobukiya X-Force Psylocke (sits on top of my PC

Bombshell Harley (Wife's stuff)

Black and White Harley and POP Figure Harley (more wife's stuff)

Long shot of the comic shelf with all of my Lanterns on top

Bombshell Black Canary

Kotobukiya Wonder Woman (wif da booty)

Persona 3 Elizabeth

Nendo Makoto from Danger Grandpa

BrewMaster with all the Blizzard stuff

Jae Lee Batman Black and White

Batmens Shelf

Swamp Thing (Only Bust I own)

Another Swamp Thing (also the only pose-able figure I own)

Poison Ivy Cover Girl

SuperGirl Cover Girl

Art of War Wonder Woman (the wife's)

Batwoman CoverGirl

Bombless

I would had loved to get one for mom, but there's too much coming out this month already. I could afford it, but it would be unreasonable, especially given the 2k EMS charge.

Einbroch

Banned
GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER

kiryogi

Banned
It's back up AND.

Thank you for your purchase!
Your order # is:

You will receive an order confirmation email with details of your order and a link to track its progress.

Click here to print a copy of your order confirmation.

Annabel is up at Hobbysearch for 9.9k. Hopefully AmiAmi will beat it by at least a bit. She's set for a February release. I may have to buy her.

oh, and hey look! Another Walkure Romanze figure, and yet another without clothes.

darklin0

Banned
GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER GOT HER
Congrats, I am checking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom