• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlaphor

Alright folks, still selling my Viletta Nu Alpha X Omega figure. Asking $135 (free shipping in USA 48) for it now before I go the Ebay/Amazon selling route. I know she is a great figure and I should keep her...and if Mandarake took Paypal credit I would have, but that $150 I spent on her was an impulse I probably shouldn't done in the first place.

this is why i playbuy dynasty warrior games

I don't buy all of them, for sure. But I will buy one once in a while when I'm in the mood. Dynasty Warriors Gundam games are usually insta-buy for me. Though I think I prefer Samurai Warriors games to the main DW franchise just because I find the playable characters more interesting.

Ultimadrago

Alright folks, still selling my Viletta Nu Alpha X Omega figure. Asking $135 (free shipping in USA 48) for it now before I go the Ebay/Amazon selling route...

Have you tried selling it on MyFigureCollection as well? Plenty of figure enthusiasts there, plus you wouldn't have to deal with seller fees.

Ken

I don't buy all of them, for sure. But I will buy one once in a while when I'm in the mood. Dynasty Warriors Gundam games are usually insta-buy for me. Though I think I prefer Samurai Warriors games to the main DW franchise just because I find the playable characters more interesting.

dw gundam 3 is the only DW i actually finished

i own like 3 different version of DW8 though and have finished none

i own like 3 different version of DW8 though and have finished none

Ha ha, yeah. I can only take so much DW at once. I love the Gundam games because they follow the Gundam story arcs, but other than that, I'll only buy the mainline DW games. DW7, 8, etc. I don't usually fuck with Empires or Xtreme Legends.

Ha ha, yeah. I can only take so much DW at once. I love the Gundam games because they follow the Gundam story arcs, but other than that, I'll only buy the mainline DW games. DW7, 8, etc. I don't usually fuck with Empires or Xtreme Legends.
But Empires = husbandos and waifus :3
Well it has become that after Empires 6 XD

I did play Empires once. I forget which one it was. 7 maybe?

Is there actually a waifu system? :O
Yeah lol a basic system where for the same genders you become sworn brothers/sisters and opposite sex by maxing out "friendships" (think the first opposite sex to "max relationship", anyone after becomes sworn sibling, but you can choose) can become your wife/ husband... Can't recall too well haven't played it in a while lol

Yeah lol a basic system where for the same genders you become sworn brothers/sisters and opposite sex by maxing out "friendships" (think the first opposite sex to "max relationship", anyone after becomes sworn sibling, but you can choose) can become your wife/ husband... Can't recall too well haven't played it in a while lol

Can I have many waifus? (all I really need is Xing Cai,Wang Yi, and Zhu Rong)

omlet

There are so many forums there that I don't know which one to sell in.

You just create an add and then on that figure's main page it will show that you are selling it so you don't really need to go make a post about anywhere but on that fig's page, if even.

pocky bitch came in today! fraus. it was impulsive due to pocky. I like it overall but I have no idea on source material. I'll do it for the pocky and thankfully she is sitting so i can display that easily

pocky bitch came in today! fraus. it was impulsive due to pocky. I like it overall but I have no idea on source material. I'll do it for the pocky and thankfully she is sitting so i can display that easily

Robotics;Notes is a pretty fun animu. You should check it out. I got both volumes on blu-ray for about $20 ea.

Ultimadrago

810meqhdwml._sl1500_vsjfv.jpg

Happy MFC Birthday, Giolon~

I just realized that AmiAmi's description of Annabel says "4-Leaves - Tony's Heroine Collection: Dairy Garden Anabelle 1/6 Complete Figure(Preorder)"

It's supposed to be "Fairy Garden". I guess she has so much life, they thought she was a cow.

chrono01

My Red Nendoroid hasn't shipped yet, although I did order him during the re-stock after he was initially sold out. I've been charged and it says "Shipping Soon", so I'm not too worried.

Oh, Happy Birthday, Giolon!

FREEing Kokonoe (Blazblue) is up at Ami for around 8k. She's cute, and I love Koko, but I don't feel any great need to order. March release for those interested, though.

wasn't she free somehow?

yep, if you bought the game when it came out.

Also characters cost a lot. Skullgirls costed 200-250k a piece. So 5-8 bucks for a 2d dlc character that is really deep is fine. As long as it wasn't cut out of the game to be sold as dlc to make extra money.

I think that was the other guy, wasn't it?

Hazama's clone (forgot his name) was a choice if you got the physical game I believe. I bought the digital version and got koko

Giolon

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I didn't get to my other photos yet, but this weekend I should have the time. Amazon and figma Ryuuko ended up basically being a birthday present for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom