• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, the figure looks pretty great, but those nail tools nipples turned me down, I am still waiting for my Izayoi, Litchi & Jin figures, someday, I believe, I really do :'D
izayoi would look great as a figure. Id probably get a ragna and hazama or terumi if they ever made em. Nine would also look really awesome

Well now you know... and you'll always know... that it's there. IT'S THERE

Sitting on your desk, or wherever.

Mr. Avoiding lewd figures.
butthe+top+option+_c56b2e1b8e9ff254e1c081471823aedf.gif

SoldnerKei

damn, and my only concern has been dust and high temperature all this time!

but spilling glue on my figures never crossed my mind O-o

RMI

Banned
Ya they are pretty widely known in the Photography community. Had mine for a long time and works like a champ :)

huh looks like just what i need. I've been using a feather duster that works really well for figs in general but doesn't do well with small/tight spots.

huh looks like just what i need. I've been using a feather duster that works really well for figs in general but doesn't do well with small/tight spots.

It's pretty powerful as well. Of course nothing like a can of compressed air but these do a great job. Also you don't need to worry about any of the chemicals coming out and damaging the figure.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Hot glued figures is kinda sexy. I really like the look. I can't say the thought hasn't crossed my mind before, but that's way too much money to throw away like that. Maybe when I'm rich.

Giolon

Hot glued figures is kinda sexy. I really like the look. I can't say the thought hasn't crossed my mind before, but that's way too much money to throw away like that. Maybe when I'm rich.

No. Eww. I can't even...

That thing looks pretty nifty and the reviews make it look quality.

They are great, but they will only remove the most surface layer of dust, and I find that a lot of dust tends to stick to the figures and needs physical removal. I like to use the brush on my LensPen to get it off. Another piece of camera cleaning equipment.

Einbroch

Banned
People get off on different things. As long as the gluer doesn't turn around and sell their figures I have no issue with what they do in their own homes.

People jack it to pictures of anime girls all the time, what's the difference in a 3D model? I think that's even LESS weird as you can physically touch the thing that turns you on. There are so many worse things to be turned on by.

I don't partake nor have I thought about it, but if it ain't harmin' no one (DO NOT SELL YO' FIGZ), then whatever. Oh yeah, and you're welcome for introducing this topic. Mwahahahaha.

People jack it to pictures of anime girls all the time, what's the difference in a 3D model? I think that's even LESS weird as you can physically touch the thing that turns you on. There are so many worse things to be turned on by.

Why, I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about.

Seriously, though, everyone has some secret bizarre fetish. And if you don't, you're boring. Which is even worse than being a pervert.

Meyneth

Jeez guys, it's just residual semen. The proteins left behind after a poor cleaning is what summoned the mold.
Just get a good cleaner, some soap and rubber gloves and sterilize the figure.

I've seen some pretty horrid hot-glue pics on 4chan *shudder*

I'd NEVER do that to my beauties! I mean, if my get uncontrollable manly desires for my waifus I will just get sexy time with a girl cosplaying as her (had my ex cosplay Sonico for sexy time once hehe).

Is GSC the only place you can get Halloweenie Miku?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm going to invent a substance that is like hot glue, but can be easily peeled off again so you can give your figures the hot glue look on a temporary basis.

Or place some on your friend's crockery for a laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom