• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
RC Miku!
Bya_YrKCIAAByr9.jpg

Figma furniture

Figma Tank

More boats...

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Looks like X-Eros girl is delayed. Amiami got her up for October now. Never thought I'd be so happy for a figure to be delayed ;_;

chrono01

Looks like X-Eros girl is delayed. Amiami got her up for October now. Never thought I'd be so happy for a figure to be delayed ;_;
Yeah, I noticed that earlier too.

Normally I'd be relieved but now everything is slated for October. It just made this month easier while making next month "Hell Month". ;_;

Bombless

FIGMA TAAAAANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

14k800 jpy, 2015!

Interested in figma furniture. And if the figma Vehicles is a new line, then there's a chance some Cobra vehicle might appear! WOOOOO!

Ken

speaking of hong kong and hot toys, do they have like some kind of display store at the sino center? i always go there for anime stuff but see big posters for hot toys by the elevator, but i'm too scared to check where that elevator leads

speaking of hong kong and hot toys, do they have like some kind of display store at the sino center? i always go there for anime stuff but see big posters for hot toys by the elevator, but i'm too scared to check where that elevator leads

No need to come up the elevator unless you can't find what you need on the floors accessible by stairs. Elevator is convenient, but I've never been on it myself in that building.

Ken

No need to come up the elevator unless you can't find what you need on the floors accessible by stairs. Elevator is convenient, but I've never been on it myself in that building.

is the hot toys place accessible by stairs? i take the escalators but it just leads to the anime shops

Ryuuroden

FIGMA TAAAAANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

14k800 jpy, 2015!

Interested in figma furniture. And if the figma Vehicles is a new line, then there's a chance some Cobra vehicle might appear! WOOOOO!

Well shit, that price makes it actually worth considering. But then I would have to finally buy figmas.

A bit disappointed by that Girls und Panzer petite tank. Not gonna buy buying that now since you have to get the petites on their own. I would consider it but December is nasty already. Now so is September thanks to the Asuka delay. Maybe she will get delayed again :p

I just looked up that kokonoe
AhK93N3.jpg

damn that looks good, and blazblue is my favorite fighting game ever

but I avoid lewd figures...why I havent gotten makoto or Mu yet...

SoldnerKei

saw this yesterday:

to my dismay the pre-order has been up almost a month, glad it's still up on amiami... the thing is I don't like Kasumi dat much(my fav is Ayane), but this figure looks pretty good, also if they release Ayane at some point it would be cool having both figures, it's so tempting :c

I just looked up that kokonoe

damn that looks good, and blazblue is my favorite fighting game ever

but I avoid lewd figures...why I havent gotten makoto or Mu yet...

I don't see how Koko is lewd. Boobs and butt are covered.

That was more SFxT rather than SFIV. And Capcom got the bad publicity/poor sales that it deserved for that move.

You sure? I specifically remember people shitting themselves over the SF4 costumes being on the disc already.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
You sure? I specifically remember people shitting themselves over the SF4 costumes being on the disc already.

People were slightly upset, but that's pretty much common practice now. DLC being DLC. It made no real lasting impact on reputation or sales.

SFxT had locked away 12 characters and released them as DLC a month later. What's worse is that these 12 characters were included in the Vita version of the game, probably as some exclusivity deal. And that's not even taking into consideration the gem system, that was intended to be monetization, pay to win, type DLC.

saw this yesterday:

to my dismay the pre-order has been up almost a month, glad it's still up on amiami... the thing is I don't like Kasumi dat much(my fav is Ayane), but this figure looks pretty good, also if they release Ayane at some point it would be cool having both figures, it's so tempting :c

Griffon. :(

SFxT had locked away 12 characters and released them as DLC a month later. What's worse is that these 12 characters were included in the Vita version of the game, probably as some exclusivity deal. And that's not even taking into consideration the gem system, that was intended to be monetization, pay to win, type DLC.

Oh yeah! Now I remember. I didn't fuck with gems in that game at all. Such a dumb idea. No wonder Capcom is in the shitter.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
honest question

I have seen this pointed out quite a bit, I think it's looks pretty good, but would you care to elaborate if I should concern with the fact that is Manufactured by Griffon? D:

Griffon has a reputation of poor QC, or end results that are a bit less impressive than the prototype. They've had this reputation for a while now. That's not to say that aren't any Griffon figures out there worth owning, but it's always a risk.

SoldnerKei

Griffon has a reputation of poor QC, or end results that are a bit less impressive than the prototype. They've had this reputation for a while now. That's not to say that there might be Griffon figures out there worth owning, but it's always a risk.

damn, that looks pretty off... well, it does concerns me, no wonder why the pre-order is still up, I guess I'll wait till it's released and see if it is worth it... oh well, wishful thinking and all, Kasumi's design is pretty simple, it would be hard to mess her up, right? :'D

thanks for the insight!

SoldnerKei

Griffon does have some figures that turn out a cut above their (deserved) subpar expected level of quality. This one is a pretty good example.

yup, that looks pretty cute and well done, maybe Kasumi turns out well too, I'd like to think that Team Ninja is keeping an eye on them or something, again just wishful thinking :'D

Giolon

Frau turned up, customs duty incurred due to excessive Pocky importation

Those are some really great photos man!

Amazons not on par with elf, the excessively harsh shading doesn't balance the overall skin tone the way it should. Photographs better then it looks. Still looks awesome, just feels like the Elf was accidentally higher quality (despite the cone) then what megahouse typically does. Bring on the Sorceress...

Yeah, I think Amazon photographs better than she looks in person b/c photo software tries to alter her skin tone to a more natural shade. Still a nice figure, but Elf is near Momohime and Kongiku quality.

SoldnerKei

havent checked lol, im actually annoyed by the sculpted out nipples, but noel is one of my favorite game characters ever, so I couldnt skip it

I know, the figure looks pretty great, but those nail tools nipples turned me down, I am still waiting for my Izayoi, Litchi & Jin figures, someday, I believe, I really do :'D

The nipples are what bothered me, especially when they weren't present in the original artwork. :(

I have this Noel pre-ordered. She's an exclusive, though, so I had to order her through a proxy.

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/190597

didn't know about that one, looks pretty neat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom