• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is 2000 Yen really that nuts for a Nendo with EMS?

AmiAmi charges 1280 for a single Nendo using SAL.

It's flat-rate shipping, but yeah, it's pricey. It pays for itself if you order a bunch of things, but for one nendo, it's expensive.

Whelp, back to watching Terra Formars.

chrono01

There are hot glue gifs....
kyTDwSn.gif

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I need more Fire Emblem figures...

Lissa and Cherche would make good figures. Lissa's hoop skirt, bustier, twin tails. Cherche's straight pose and open back~

All 3 dragon girls would be a must get for me.

I know a Cordelia figure is coming, but the pose they've chosen is a really awkward one. And Lucina is kinda boring, because she's really just a more feminine Marth.

Male-wise I'd like a Henry (best character) or Kellam one :D I'm sure some people would love a Vaike figure.

And all this is just Fire Emblem Awakening. Plenty of characters from other Fire Emblem entries I'd like figures of, such as Nephenee, Ilyana, Micaiah, Eirika, Lyn, etc.

Giolon

Lissa and Cherche would make good figures. Lissa's hoop skirt, bustier, twin tails. Cherche's straight pose and open back~

I know a Cordelia figure is coming, but the pose they've chosen is a really awkward one. And Lucina is kinda boring, because she's really just a more feminine Marth.

Male-wise I'd like a Henry (best character) or Kellam one :D I'm sure some people would love a Vaike figure.

And all this is just Fire Emblem Awakening. Plenty of characters from other Fire Emblem entries I'd like figures of, such as Nephenee, Ilyana, Micaiah, Eirika, Lyn, etc.

FE:A's designs all around are top tier and pretty much all deserving of a figure. Tharja is actually sort of at the bottom of what I'd want (no pun intended...).

Ryuuroden

Some of those fire emblem illustrations look soo similar to other works by others. I think an investigation needs to be launched. I'm for real here. I totally see a miku pose in one of them.....

chrono01

Some of those fire emblem illustrations look soo similar to other works by others. I think an investigation needs to be launched. I'm for real here. I totally see a miku pose in one of them.....
I'm not going to defend nor side with this whole "No Game No Life" outrage [it's all just drama to me, that I definitely don't need!], but there's a bit of difference between emulating a particular pose than out-right directly tracing something so that they appear identical [which is what the NGNL artist did, at least for the lower sections depicted in the example artwork].

I can see why some might find that a greater offense than simply looking at something and using their own hand/pen to replicate it, since at least a portion of their skill was used. Anyone can simply directly trace something, which is doubly offensive when you look at the required pieces of artwork he was hired to do.

As I said, though, I don't particularly care either way. I still love No Game No Life, as well as Shiro. This whole situation with the "tracing" doesn't really change/impact my view at all.

SUPARSTARX

1. Loli
2. No Game No Life

B-but Snk approves?

So do the hands clamp rather well/sturdy on accessories or are they a bit wobbly?

They clamp into these pegs on the bodies. They are pretty sturdy in general. ThreeZero has a lot of great quality stuff and these are very well priced for the amazing detail and tailoring put in. $160 for Ned and $120 for Tyrion compared to like Hot Toys' line of work with $190 to $225 being the norm.

cajunator

Banned
Hot glued figures is kinda sexy. I really like the look. I can't say the thought hasn't crossed my mind before, but that's way too much money to throw away like that. Maybe when I'm rich.

Bro you have the talent to design a figurine. You could make some good money with your talent.

StayDead

I couldn't afford it, but I'd love a Liz, Lucina, Cordellia and Mariabelle figure <3

You might get more once Cordellia stops being whatever's the figure equivalent of vaporware.

Hope someone makes a Robin one with interchangeable gender heads.

That should be an adorable Nendo.

At least Chrom is getting a Chara Figure, after being snud'd out of Smash.

Meyneth

I agree, Anna needs a figure along with some Lissa or Emeryn. But with my luck stupid Sumia will get a figure first....

And after years of commuting for school/work, you have no idea how suspect subways have become in my mind. If I can deal with that I think I can deal with questionable substances

Settin

Why.jpg
If I ever find out that any of you are abusing figures like that, I'm going to come to your house and flog you with a leather riding crop.
Alternatively, I can whip you with a garden hose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom