• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this!? KanColle w/moe-fang?!
tumblr_ncjgxyS8NK1qzdctco1_400.jpg

Meyneth

What is this!? KanColle w/moe-fang?!
Does she normally have the moe-fang? I'm not familiar with the boats

Edits: Also, I checked the Target flyer that came with the newspaper today and it says that the Disney Infinity figure sale/special only pertains to the Marvel characters.
I'm going into the store anyway, just incase its a trick

Arclaid

I've never understood the appeal of fangs.

Male-wise I'd like a Henry (best character) or Kellam one :D I'm sure some people would love a Vaike figure.

And all this is just Fire Emblem Awakening. Plenty of characters from other Fire Emblem entries I'd like figures of, such as Nephenee, Ilyana, Micaiah, Eirika, Lyn, etc.

Would kill for an Owain, Gaius, or Henry. Or Hector or Ephraim. But we'd be lucky to get any scaled male FE figures. Best girl Nephenee will never get one either.

agreed. many of these newer casual emblem artworks leave me cold. but this one is good.

Oh you.
Can't say I disagree.

johnsmith

remember me
Edits: Also, I checked the Target flyer that came with the newspaper today and it says that the Disney Infinity figure sale/special only pertains to the Marvel characters.
I'm going into the store anyway, just incase its a trick

Really? Is it different than this one? Because I see no mention of it being marvel exclusive.

10547697_1578666009028026_1195859865603731462_n.jpg

meijiko

So I'm assuming this is an ArtFX+ and not a bishoujo?

There actually was a pretty recent story arc (Family Feud) where the Carnage symbiote bonded with a female scientist. And hey, they made gender-swapped Jason and Freddy bishoujos...

Not gonna lie, a bishoujo Carnage would be pretty badass. I'd probably buy it.

pariah164

Went to Barnes and Noble to poke at the Galaxy Tab Nook and check out some new releases.

Was not expecting to find this:

So, I've never had a Figuarts figure before; I may just keep it in the box for now since I don't have a display case for it...

Not gonna lie, a bishoujo Carnage would be pretty badass. I'd probably buy it.

There's a precedent. In the Family Feud storyline (which wasn't all that long ago), Kasady was lobotomized and the Carnage symbiote bonded with a female scientist. Yes. Carnage boobs are canon.

I got to see some of the new Infinity figures in person. Man, Venom is fucking huge.

Also, on the subject of tiny GBF waifus, that's what's keeping me from buying any. 1/10 is just too small. I know MH's Miyuki Shiba is 1/10 as well. Stop with the tiny waifus! Maybe if MH just lowered their prices, all their 1/8's wouldn't la-bomba.

Bombless

Yesterday I went to visit a friend of mine who owns Sideshow's Diablo....The statue is an absolute masterpiece. A bit less so when lit, but still impressive. It's definitely too big for my collection, but it's an impressive piece nontheless.

Ken

not going to lie; i never pay attention to the actual scale when ordering.

i feel like one day i'll accidentally buy a 1/2 figure or something

Ultimadrago

Yesterday I went to visit a friend of mine who owns Sideshow's Diablo....The statue is an absolute masterpiece. A bit less so when lit, but still impressive. It's definitely too big for my collection, but it's an impressive piece nontheless.

I've yet to boast the honor of seeing a great Sideshow piece in-person. How is it presented in your friend's place? On a table by itself? In the middle of a shelf?

The USPS guy left my latest order on the doorstep. I typically authorize my AmiAmi orders late Monday night pacific time so that they ship midweek on Wednesday and get here Saturday when I'm typically home. EMS to the Bay Area has been pretty consistent with matching that schedule. For whatever reason, this order got stuck in customs a week ago Friday and sat in SF all day and only started moving again on Sunday. When I saw that delivery was scheduled for Monday the 22nd. I was dreading having a delivery attempt, only to find a slip left behind and then figuring out the necessary time to drive to the post office and wait in their ridiculous line to pick it up. For whatever reason, maybe the delivery person has seen all these Japanese "used toys" or "plastic figurine" orders to just leave it at my door step, so I was shocked when I saw signature had been waved.

Only now am i opening it up. So I'll post pictures of the Rias Gremory 1/4 Bunny edition and Dragon's Crown Amazon real soon.

Bombless

Belphegor/Sloth [Seven Deadly Sins] review:

Possibly NSFW

She looks amazing [although much better cast-on]. Here's hoping BIJ ships mine soon!

Dem goat ears! The bell! She's great! Also apparently the shirt will be less of a pain to put on since it closes on the back rather than the side. My order is still listed as "preparing", hopefully she'll depart early next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom