• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may or not be interesting to sum, here it is anyway.Paypal conversions from my first order until today:

9-29-2014%2B8-16-29%2BPM.png

johnsmith

remember me
Really tempted by that Aty. Plamoya and hobby search say she's sal-able, but hlj and amiami are ems only. Knowing mandarake they'll probably force ems.

Good lord, did the entire line of flying pantsu girls not sell?

hmmm I would say a good chunk did.

Miayfuji, Sanya, Minna, Shirley, and a few others were a long time for 12-15k

I think it was more of over production. Also didn't help that some of the figures got delayed so long that the new hotness (kantai) kinda took over.
edit
Original Miyafuji, Sanya (orig), Minna, Shirley, Eila, all currently hold their value or are higher than their retail price. Its really a gamble. Perrine, Hartmann, and Gertrud I could see why they weren't as valued. Mio had a few releases so that dropped the price as well. A few of the SW girls had re-releases.

I edited the post. It's 2 vs 2, so it's hard to say what mandarake will do. Gonna pass unless she goes on sale from a place that does list her as salable again. Really pissed off I missed the hobby search deal, but it sold out before I even saw it.

just send them an email and ask

Ken

woah castlegirl up on amiami

only 14.6k jpy

i don't know what to doooo

wait a minute; looking at the source material there's other girls i'd rather have a figure of :x maybe i can hold out for those lol

woah castlegirl up on amiami

only 14.6k jpy

i don't know what to doooo

wait a minute; looking at the source material there's other girls i'd rather have a figure of :x maybe i can hold out for those lol

Price is better than I thought. Sadly Racing Miku is the same month....so not sure...yet.

chrono01

*looks at april 2015 orders*

oh yeah, racing miku and yamato >.>
Boat Girl > Castle Girl. Stick with Yamato, IMO.

Actually, they'll both be delayed [with a 99.9% probability], so neither will make April. :/

As for Himeji Castle, I really love the look but I cannot swallow that price. With Yamato at least you get that impressive/interactive base. Not saying Himeji Castle isn't impressive [I'm really starting to love the pastel color to her, something I didn't particularly like before] just that I can't convince myself of that high price-tag.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Nendoroid Amatsukaze and Medicchu Shimakaze pre-ordered. Can't resist cute.

Tempted by pre-owned Selvaria...

Ken

wow what, that nendo amatsukaze has half damage version? haha

Did AmiAmi stop doing Hot Toys orders? They pulled all their Hot Toys stuff. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom