• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombless

I'll be watching that Dragon's Crown fighter. I doubt it'll sell out, hoping for a sale. He looks proper badass and I'm hoping for Dwarf and Sorcerer!

Tempted to put an order in for Amatsukaze and Devil Homura, both are down for Jan 2015 but knowing my luck at least one of them will see a delay (my money is on Homura)

Ryuuroden

Oh no...

My will...

FIGURE-008355.jpg

Why is she stripping, lewd

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Himeji Castle ordered, gonna put her by my phone.

Would have liked the Dragon's Crown Fighter but he's a funky scale, looks too top heavy with those thin ankles, and AmiAmi doesn't cover polyresin breakage like Sideshow does.

Nabbed these guys over the weekend:

Nendoroid Amatsukaze and Medicchu Shimakaze pre-ordered. Can't resist cute.

Tempted by pre-owned Selvaria...

I like you, same stuff I ordered today.

In other news...AmiAmi canceled the items for me. But they did send me the letter about trying to keep cancels to a minimum lol.

Eren Yeager
o0515077413078161933.jpg

From the popular anime ‘Attack on Titan’ comes a 1/8th scale figure of the main character, Eren Yeager. The figure is based on the cover illustration of the first volume of the anime’s Blu-ray/DVD, which features Eren ready to cut down on a Titan in a powerful, confident pose.

He looks great displayed alone, but even more epic when displayed with the previously announced 1/8th scale Mikasa Ackerman, so be sure to display them together!
Nendoroid Amatsukaze
o0515058613082043238.jpg

From the popular browser game ‘Kantai Collection -KanColle-’ comes a Nendoroid of the 9th Kagerou-class Destroyer, Amatsukaze – ready to set sail! The Rensouhou-kun attached to her hips is articulated for all sorts of poses, and even comes with shooting effect parts!

Torpedo effect parts for Amatsukaze herself are also included to ensure that the enemy can not escape – water column parts are also included to show the point of impact! Just like Nendoroid Shimakaze before her, she also comes with parts to recreate her ‘Half-Damage’ pose – the bow and first cannon have been hit, but that won’t be enough to sink Amatsukaze!
Nendoroid Naruko Aoba
o0515044013082881611.jpg

From the popular application, game and anime series, ‘Magica Wars’ comes a Nendoroid of Naruko Aoba! She comes with three expressions including an adorable smiling face, a confident winking expression and a chibi face to pose her swinging her mace around wildly!

The mace ‘Tanikaze’ is included along with her familiar ‘Takesuzume’. Even one of the enemy Magatsuhi is included to really bring out the atmosphere of the Magica Wars universe! Recreate your favorite scenes from the series!

I'll be allowed to change my avatar come Thursday. Just in time for the traditional Halloween avatar season.
Did you lose an avatar bet or felt like the change?
Mmmmkay:
35.jpg

Think the look was off cause they chose the Luke discovered Leia's his sister look XD:
44.jpg

omlet

omlet

Why must you resist the cute?

Mainly because I'd rather spend money on scales and because if I get one nendo I won't be able to stop at just one and then I will want to get ones that are older (and more expensive) and I will wreck my wallet. Not to mention Nendos are like Pringles... annual and seasonal nendos, nendos you didn't even want but end up buying just for their accessories or faceplates, etc., it's endless!

Even putting aside that I have a nice enough paycheck that I wouldn't starve to death in a ditch if I spent money on nendos, it's like... arg... if I can just nendo vicariously through you guys it's much cheaper!

Then again if I had nendos I could decorate my desk at work with some cute that wouldn't get me in trouble with HR... and I could have cute gradient hair... and individually they're cheaper than scales...

Einbroch

Banned
You can get five new Nendos for that castle girl figure. Five. Nendos.

Want older ones? You could probably get 8 Nendos for one of the castle girls.

EIGHT NENDOS.

Meyneth

Mainly because I'd rather spend money on scales and because if I get one nendo I won't be able to stop at just one and then I will want to get ones that are older (and more expensive) and I will wreck my wallet. Not to mention Nendos are like Pringles... annual and seasonal nendos, nendos you didn't even want but end up buying just for their accessories or faceplates, etc., it's endless!

Even putting aside that I have a nice enough paycheck that I wouldn't starve to death in a ditch if I spent money on nendos, it's like... arg... if I can just nendo vicariously through you guys it's much cheaper!

Then again if I had nendos I could decorate my desk at work with some cute that wouldn't get me in trouble with HR... and I could have cute gradient hair... and individually they're cheaper than scales...
If you want a story of strength and hope then hear this: My brother only owns two nendos and doesn't clamor for any of the others.
Also, of those two he only actually bought one (Estelle bright). The other one I gave him (aigis) because he likes the character and I was more excited for parfom aegis anyway.

Minimum nendos can be done

omlet

You can get five new Nendos for that castle girl figure. Five. Nendos.

Want older ones? You could probably get 8 Nendos for one of the castle girls.

EIGHT NENDOS.

But I wasn't interested in castle girl to begin with!

If you want a story of strength and hope then hear this: My brother only owns two nendos and doesn't clamor for any of the others.
Also, of those two he only actually bought one (Estelle bright). The other one I gave him (aigis) because he likes the character and I was more excited for parfom aegis anyway.

You are a beacon of light in these dark times.

I have exactly 1 nendo, rachel alucard that came with the blazblue chrono phantasma collectors edition

omlet

Talking to a friend (who has a handful of nendos) in IRC and he just comes back with this:

<KT|2> I am the bone of my collection
<KT|2> ABS is my body and PVC is my blood
<KT|2> I have placed over a thousand orders
<KT|2> Unknown to family, Nor known to friends
<KT|2> Have withstood debt to buy many toys
<KT|2> Yet, these wallets will never hold anything
<KT|2> So as I pay, unlimited nendo works

no escape from nendo :( you guys are horrible

Ryuuroden

Yup, same reason I won't enter the nendo game. Enough of my hobby money goes to scales when it could go toward LEGO. I don't need any other money pits. Plus I am considering getting into gunpla. If I do though, it will only be unicorn gundam. First I have to calculate how much I have to pay for all my still existing figures and all the Lego sets I have to get this holiday season. The majority of my big Lego purchases are in October through December and I want to spend a couple thousand this year to try to get ahead of the game on exclusives. I want to at least get the rest of the Lego movie sets, the ucs sandcrawler, the ucs x-wing, ucs ewok village, ucs slave 1, ucs batman tumbler, the 300 dollar Sydney opera house, cmf series 12 (multiples), all of the Lego agents series sets, several hobbit sets, the Lego tecnic cargo plane and several other random sets from different lines. So yeah, my plate is even more full than I thought.... Guess I better hope for some good holiday sales. Hell, I still have the orthanc moc I am working on. I have been spending around 60 dollars a week for the last 2 months for parts for it.

So yeah, no nendos! I wish I didn't write that all out. That list scares me. If I try to pre-order any other figures due before March or get any used figures before January, someone please refer me to my Lego list.

Talking to a friend (who has a handful of nendos) in IRC and he just comes back with this:

<KT|2> I am the bone of my collection
<KT|2> ABS is my body and PVC is my blood
<KT|2> I have placed over a thousand orders
<KT|2> Unknown to family, Nor known to friends
<KT|2> Have withstood debt to buy many toys
<KT|2> Yet, these wallets will never hold anything
<KT|2> So as I pay, unlimited nendo works

no escape from nendo :( you guys are horrible

Why would you want to escape a dungeon of adorableness. Whyyyyyy

Meyneth

Nendos require strict rules.
My cousin only buys nendos if there are no other viable figure choices for the character he wants. One of my friends only sticks to the petites, and I only buy ones that have an interesting look and I've experienced the source material.
I guess because they come out fairly frequently some people get carried away easily

P.s. When will nendo Onodera get released??

Meyneth

You guys and your rules.

The only rule: Do I like this Nendo? Yes, buy. No, buy if a good price.
I gotta juggle my hobbies! &#3675;&#8729;&#7621;&#8158;&#2372;&#8729;&#7620;

Between nendos and figures I also have books/comics, video games, dolls (the most expensive hobby I have), Disney stuff, and art supplies.
Nendos do have priority over most of the other stuff though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom