• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm aiming for the same, but you know how I can be. >_<

Mammon is fine to be released for me, since she's paid for. :)

Other October releases, though.

Asuka
Muse of Range Murata
Super Sonico - Cheerleader Ver.
Kongou
Super Sonico - Tiger Parka Ver.
X-Eros Cover Girl
Sansei Muramasa
Noel Vermillion
Sakura/Link/Satsuki/Super Sonico Nendroid

OH GOD!!!!!!

i have X-Eros, Kongou, Shima, soncio (Cheer) andddd thats it
o and mammon

I should cancel sonico cheer. Too tall for shelves

chrono01

i have X-Eros, Kongou, Shima, soncio (Cheer) andddd thats it
o and mammon

I should cancel sonico cheer. Too tall for shelves
There's also Shiro, but I think I've decided to cancel [/cower] and wait for Phat Company's version. Their pose has kind of been growing on me, and I could really use the less strain on my wallet for October...

Super Sonico - Cheerleader Ver. looks great, though. Someone already received her [since they live close to the distribution routes] she she's apparently really large. Like, closer to 1/4 scale than 1/5. But yes, if space is an issue, it might be for the best.

There's also Shiro, but I think I've decided to cancel [/cower] and wait for Phat Company's version. Their pose has kind of been growing on me, and I could really use the less strain on my wallet for October...

Super Sonico - Cheerleader Ver. looks great, though. Someone already received her [since they live close to the distribution routes] she she's apparently really large. Like, closer to 1/4 scale than 1/5. But yes, if space is an issue, it might be for the best.

FUCK she came out oct 2?! too late to cancel now. Amiami prob have it in since its oct 1 there. bleh. I mean I could afford it

chrono01

FUCK she came out oct 2?! too late to cancel now. Amiami prob have it in since its oct 1 there. bleh. I mean I could afford it
Yeah, she's already been released technically. It might be a bit dangerous to cancel from AmiAmi considering, but you could always give it a try.

Or just keep her and admire her delicious curves.

Yeah, she's already been released technically. It might be a bit dangerous to cancel from AmiAmi considering, but you could always give it a try.

Or just keep her and admire her delicious curves.

naw i'll keep it. I know how it is to be a dick and cancel at the last second at a store when the item is already in the warehouse

The bench duo? That's a very nice figure.

Yep, that one, although the price is killing me. 17,5k JPY without even the shipping.

old-man-heart-attack-300x238.jpg

EDIT: Just found Chiaki from DanganRonpa 2 + Monomi. Hnnng.

Here are my October orders, not taking into account the Death statue reissue from DC Comics I have ordered through DCBS:

Batgirl bishoujo
Shiro
Kyoko Kirigiri
Sansei Muramasa
Asuka Jersey ver.
Range Murata's Muse
Namaniku ATK Artbook

I really am looking forward to Muse and Asuka, though.
sDzBnOK.gif

Alter was always right up there in quality alongside Max Factory, but I think as of late, I've come to like Alter more since they've been keeping their prices pretty reasonable. Max Factory kind of gave up and just said "Fuck it, everything is $200 lolololololol"

Anyone know how to combine existing orders on Amiami? All I see is monthly orders.

October is going to be a painful month for my wallet. Do you guys ship it all in one go or separate?

I guess I'll get the Dangan Ronpa the Animation Collection Figure BOX, just because of Junko. Her solo statue is already gone, so the only one that I could find that still have her is this box. I'll do anything for a figure of her, even a small one like the one this box has.

October is going to be a painful month for my wallet. Do you guys ship it all in one go or separate?

It depends. I've never had a truly apocalyptic 50k month. But in such a case, I would probably ship things little by little. Case in point, Muse and Asuka come out in the middle of October, so I'll have those ship immediately.

I guess I'll get the Dangan Ronpa the Animation Collection Figure BOX, just because of Junko. Her solo statue is already gone, so the only one that I could find that still have her is this box. I'll do anything for a figure of her, even a small one like the one this box has.

I really like that Junko prize figure that's floating around.

Caladrius

My first figure finally shipped. (I got the Len Append Nendoroid.) A bit over 50$US total. Kinda steep for a cheapskate like me but hopefully the quality is proportionate to the price.

Am I officially doomed or is there a threshold for purchases I have to cross?

Bombless

My first figure finally shipped. (I got the Len Append Nendoroid.) A bit over 50$US total. Kinda steep for a cheapskate like me but hopefully the quality is proportionate to the price.

It's a Nendoroid, which are the Devil. Whether you are doomed or not will depend on your strenght of will.

Also welcomefresh meat!

chrono01

Anyone know how to combine existing orders on Amiami? All I see is monthly orders.

I always ship in one EMS shipment, since it both saves me a bit of money as well as my mail person an additional delivery. I can see the appeal of separating the shipments into multiple, though.

I love how her thumb is digging under the material and pulling the swimsuit out of her cute little butt.
Lewd?

Caladrius

Welcome! I just ordered a figure last night that's going to cost me about $140 before shipping! :D

Thank ye.(Though I have posted here before)

Yeah, I couldn't imagine buying a figure for more than 130.

The most expensive plastic doodad I've bought before is the 2014 Metroplex for 120$US

It's a Nendoroid, which are the Devil. Whether you are doomed or not will depend on your strenght of will.

Also welcomefresh meat!

It's not a matter of will for me so much as means (I don't have any income).

And thank you

How reliable is that site? I've never bought from them before, so I'm kinda afraid. The price with shipping would end up as the same as Bayonetta 1+2 on the Wii U for me here, but I'll gladly get that over Bayo.

mandarake is very trustworthy but they are very strict. No such thing as cancel orders because they deal solely secondhand sales.

When you order something, they already boxed it up and pulled it off the shelve from their storefront.

You have already started posting here.

It's too late for you~

mandarake is very trustworthy but they are very strict. No such thing as cancel orders because they deal solely secondhand sales.

When you order something, they already boxed it up and pulled it off the shelve from their storefront.

Hmm, cool. This will sound silly, but I'm a AmiAmi customer so bear with me: mandarake charges instantly when I buy it, right? There is no chance that I'll buy and pay for something that is already sold? If everything is ok, then I'll get one Junko this thursday.

Sorry Bayo.

Hmm, cool. This will sound silly, but I'm a AmiAmi customer so bear with me: mandarake charges instantly when I buy it, right? There is no chance that I'll buy and pay for something that is already sold? If everything is ok, then I'll get one Junko this thursday.

Mandarake consists of actual, physical shops. Once you place an order, they actually have to go and check the shelves and see if it's still there. Someone might have walked out with it five minutes ago.

they charge when ship.

This is the process.

1) you order something
2) they check it
3) if they have it they then send you an invoice with shipping
4) you pay
5) they send receipt + tracking

If you have multiple orders you can check the item that cancel the entire order if one of the item isn't in stock. Otherwise you hae to get the order even if one of the item is out of stock.

Also you can only have multiple items ordered at the SAME store. They have storefront names in the front (nanako, akiba etc etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom