• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombless

Hmm, cool. This will sound silly, but I'm a AmiAmi customer so bear with me: mandarake charges instantly when I buy it, right? There is no chance that I'll buy and pay for something that is already sold? If everything is ok, then I'll get one Junko this thursday.
It goes like this : you order, they go check if the item is still on the shelf (may take a couple days), then they eother cancel your order or send you the payment invoice. You pay, then they ship it.

Edit : Not getting Bayonetta WiiU is a CRIME!

johnsmith

remember me
Hmm, cool. This will sound silly, but I'm a AmiAmi customer so bear with me: mandarake charges instantly when I buy it, right? There is no chance that I'll buy and pay for something that is already sold? If everything is ok, then I'll get one Junko this thursday.

They'll send a payment request once they find the item from their stock, and it's packaged and ready to ship. That's also when you'll know how much the shipping cost will be. They do occasionally cancel orders because the item has sold, but if they do that, you wouldn't have paid because they never sent the payment request.

Mandarake consists of actual, physical shops. Once you place an order, they actually have to go and check the shelves and see if it's still there. Someone might have walked out with it five minutes ago.

they charge when ship.

This is the process.

1) you order something
2) they check it
3) if they have it they then send you an invoice with shipping
4) you pay
5) they send receipt + tracking

If you have multiple orders you can check the item that cancel the entire order if one of the item isn't in stock. Otherwise you hae to get the order even if one of the item is out of stock.

Also you can only have multiple items ordered at the SAME store. They have storefront names in the front (nanako, akiba etc etc).

It goes like this : you order, they go check if the item is still on the shelf (may take a couple days), then they eother cancel your order or send you the payment invoice. You pay, then they ship it.

They'll send a payment request once they find the item from their stock, and it's packaged and ready to ship. That's also when you'll know how much the shipping cost will be. They do occasionally cancel orders because the item has sold, but if they do that, you wouldn't have paid because they never sent the payment request.

Thanks a lot for the help guys, I guess I'll add another figure to my collection then. My wallet weeps already.

Welp, I'm stuck at "Please enter a valid address." when registering at Mandarake, even though it is the same that I always use in other places.

EDIT: Ohh, they hate "~" and stuff like that. Nevermind.

they do that but they don't charge you until shipping since they don't even know ship price. also they ship to the paypal address so the address you give better match.

Thanks, I did it and it went through. I selected the "Cancel the whole order if this item is out of stock.", it should be ok, right? Since I don't want anything else if that's not available.

EDIT: Hell, I just ordered it. Goddamnit thread, I just lost Bayonetta 1+2 :(

Though I am happier than if I got that game, all hail Queen Junko.

johnsmith

remember me
Thanks, I did it and it went through. I selected the "Cancel the whole order if this item is out of stock.", it should be ok, right? Since I don't want anything else if that's not available.

EDIT: Hell, I just ordered it. Goddamnit thread, I just lost Bayonetta 1+2 :(

Though I am happier than if I got that game, all hail Queen Junko.

It's ok. Games go down in value, while figures hold their value or appreciate. Bayonetta will bomba and be $20 in a few months.

Ultimadrago

Ishikei Mikan please.

jacknicholsonnodulkzg.gif

apricot

Really happy with GSC customer service – I'd heard they replace parts pretty regularly, so I shot them an email this morning about my Aoba Nendoroid stand, which broke when I was trying to insert the peg into his back :/ They got back to me already and said they're shipping a replacement! Pretty cool.

Also why is October so brutal?! It's my worst month for preorders yet (I started buying figs this time last year).

StayDead

I need more wedding style to love ru figures. I've got Mea/Momo but I need Yami, Yui and Mikan at least x_x

My frau came today <3 Shame I can't open her box unless I put a load of other stuff away again ;_;

Anyone have a release date for these Union Creative Yowamushi Pedal brahs? Was late Spetmebr, still listed as that. The few days delay benefits me.

Holy crap, they keep increasing her bust size. I love life, but this is reaching some doujinshi level.

I guess this is one level closer to a Jessica Nigri style cosplay. Meh.

EDIT:
I'm still baffled about why they haven't made a Nendo for her... Perfect facial expressions, you know? ;)

Kind of feeling like a NKOTB here... Must be that "Junior Member" tag...

I would pre-order a Nendo of her day zero.

It's ok. Games go down in value, while figures hold their value or appreciate. Bayonetta will bomba and be $20 in a few months.

Yeah...poor Bayo.

Sorry to hear about your grandma Freezasaurus, 93 is a damn good age to make it to...
Hot damn, is this gonna come to international Amiami or is it Japan only?
Think Japan only.

So how much do you guys like Psycho-Pass? Would you say
JPY of love for the replica of its gun?
e9a6a52a.jpg

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/40489335.html
1839d20c-s.jpg

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/40487419.html
Nendoroid Shoyo Hinata
o0515044913083266844.jpg

From the popular anime and manga series ‘Haikyuu!!’ comes a Nendoroid of Karasuno High School Volleyball Club’s ultimate decoy, Shoyo Hinata! He comes with three different expressions including a cheerful smiling face, a confident expression as well as a super excited face.

He comes with a variety of optional parts such as a volleyball and net parts allowing you to pose him just as he is about to spike the ball! He also comes with a special base made in the image of a volleyball court! Enjoy having Hinata run along the court in Nendoroid size!!
o0515060513083267351.jpg
o0515049113083267346.jpg

o0515047613083271277.jpg

(&#12539;&#8704;&#12539;) “There will also be a bonus for all orders from the GOOD SMILE ONLINE SHOP!”

Hinata’s planner Shuuchan-senpai is here to join us! &#9733;

(&#12539;&#8704;&#12539;) “Hinata looked so cute as a Nendoroid, that we decided to make a Nendoroid Plus Rubber Strap: Shoyo Hinata which will be included with all GSC Online orders!”

A rubber strap based on the Nendoroid illustration! <&#9675;><&#9675;>

(&#12539;&#8704;&#12539;) “The design is still being finalized, but you can be sure it will capture Hinata’s cheerful charm! We’ll have the design up on the product page soon!”
Event: 2014 All Japan Model Hobby Show - Everything Else
Event: 2014 All Japan Model Hobby Show - Hasegawa & Aoshima Booths
Event: 2014 All Japan Model Hobby Show - Tamiya & Mini 4WD Booths

omlet

What's wrong with wood bases? I thought about making one ._.

Of all the things you could do with a base for shipgirl, a wooden base seems kind of weird to me. I mean it doesn't look bad on its own, really, but it doesn't really enhance the overall figure at all IMO. I don't think it's a complaint about wooden bases in general, but for this specific character; her color pallet really doesn't get enhanced by that base nor does her source material really call to mind "trees" when you think of "ships on the open seas." Also, that base won't really go with the other shipgirls very well since I don't think any others (yet?) have wooden bases so that base will kind of stand out and that might be a bad thing to some people.

Ryuuroden

On the psycho-pass replica gun front, I would like one but not enough to spend that much. I also think I would more likely spend a good amount for a real crafted katana which could run a few thousand dollars but I would love to display on my mantle. I could always get a replica for cheaper but I kind of want an authentic one.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
What's wrong with wood bases? I thought about making one ._.

Now I've had the idea of a custom nendo shelf where one drills little holes in the wood for the support arm and so all you nendos can stand directly on the shelf without the plastic base.

Einbroch

Banned
Either removing implants or having surgery to remove fat in the breasts.

Quite common amongst those with naturally large breasts that get in the way. My friend had the procedure done last year as she's a pretty intense runner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom