• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
o0515060513083267351.jpg

I want a Tsukki. I need my TsukkiHina.

Hopefully its coming in the spring or something and not a surprise December or January release.

Arkadios

Either removing implants or having surgery to remove fat in the breasts.

Quite common amongst those with naturally large breasts that get in the way. My friend had the procedure done last year as she's a pretty intense runner.

lol I interpreted as something
lewd
else entirely.

johnsmith

remember me
Either removing implants or having surgery to remove fat in the breasts.

Quite common amongst those with naturally large breasts that get in the way. My friend had the procedure done last year as she's a pretty intense runner.

What? That's like slapping God across the face for giving you a beautiful gift.

(・∀・) “There will also be a bonus for all orders from the GOOD SMILE ONLINE SHOP!”

Hinata’s planner Shuuchan-senpai is here to join us! ★

(・∀・) “Hinata looked so cute as a Nendoroid, that we decided to make a Nendoroid Plus Rubber Strap: Shoyo Hinata which will be included with all GSC Online orders!”

A rubber strap based on the Nendoroid illustration! <&#9675;><&#9675;>

(&#12539;&#8704;&#12539;) “The design is still being finalized, but you can be sure it will capture Hinata’s cheerful charm! We’ll have the design up on the product page soon!”

:|

Well damn, guess I'll need to to order it from GSC's shop then.

They only ship via EMS though right? Maybe I can convince a friend so we can both order one...

Toki767

Just paid off my invoice from Big In Japan for nendo Red. I completely forgot what shipping speed I used though. I'm guessing I chose EMS due to the price.

Of all the things you could do with a base for shipgirl, a wooden base seems kind of weird to me. I mean it doesn't look bad on its own, really, but it doesn't really enhance the overall figure at all IMO. I don't think it's a complaint about wooden bases in general, but for this specific character; her color pallet really doesn't get enhanced by that base nor does her source material really call to mind "trees" when you think of "ships on the open seas." Also, that base won't really go with the other shipgirls very well since I don't think any others (yet?) have wooden bases so that base will kind of stand out and that might be a bad thing to some people.

I didn't thought about the shipgirl aspect, I just thought about wood bases in general, but what you said makes sense.

One thing though, not for her but I would actually think of trees when I think of a ship in the open seas.

It would be so cool to see an older shipgirl with a wooden ship model.

Now I've had the idea of a custom nendo shelf where one drills little holes in the wood for the support arm and so all you nendos can stand directly on the shelf without the plastic base.

That's a good one, nice.

Why you gotta be so frigid Freeza....hehe

Oh and still fighting that Himeji preorder....but I see a stronger possibility of me caving than Yamato.

Is that what I just saw? A girl with white hair that looked like a castle?

And speaking of Yamato, I'm almost biting the bullet on this figure:

I just started the series but I'm quite liking it so far.

Sorry, bad joke I guess. I'll edit it later if it gives trouble.

Haha, I put that before someone put one of those internet pictures and tarnished what I was trying to say (about older woman).

This hurts :(

Why you gotta be so frigid Freeza....hehe

You know I wasn't serious.

Oh and still fighting that Himeji preorder....but I see a stronger possibility of me caving than Yamato.

Yeah, just order her. Those glorious brick-patterned boots. Those luxuriously-sculpted boob-top covers... That welcoming front gate inviting you deep inside her walls. And those..... bird- things.

Is that what I just saw? A girl with white hair that looked like a castle?

Get that judgmental sloth outta here.

You just don't understand the fine art that is Castle Girls.

See Freeza gets it

Yeah, just order her. Those glorious brick-patterned boots. Those luxuriously-sculpted boob-top covers... That welcoming front gate inviting you deep inside her walls. And those..... bird- things.

Get that judgmental sloth outta here.

You just don't understand the fine art that is Castle Girls.

I'm not judging, hey I'm fine with almost everything, I just never saw them before. Remember, my knowledge of figures is small, I just knew about figmas yesterday. The only ones that I saw were those tank girls (I think they were tanks? Or ships? Their legs were kinda mechanical).

I'm not judging, hey I'm fine with almost everything, I just never saw them before. Remember, my knowledge of figures is small, I just knew about figmas yesterday. The only ones that I saw were those tank girls (I think they were tanks? Or ships? Their legs were kinda mechanical).

Ahh you must mean Strike Witches.

omlet

Sorry, bad joke I guess. I'll edit it later if it gives trouble.

Well, I laughed, fwiw.
was my kind of joke

Strike Witches

Edit: beaten

My hot glue is ready

Those sweet sugar walls...

No no, you're right. I saw the appeal of boat girls, I don't see it in castle girls.

They're awful.
Same.

No, save yourself! Don't watch that shooooowwwww

Ok, thanks for the advice, I guess I'll just google it some more.

Kinda Off topic so I will stop if it is not allowed to talk about it, but here it goes: why are the R+18 figures so freaking bad? Is that because they're expected to sell less thus they need to save money? Or the good companies don't bother doing them to preserve their image?
Thanks in advance.

Einbroch

Banned
Ok, thanks for the advice, I guess I'll just google it some more.

Kinda Off topic so I will stop if it is not allowed to talk about it, but here it goes: why are the R+18 figures so freaking bad? Is that because they're expected to sell less thus they need to save money? Or the good companies don't bother doing them to preserve their image?
Thanks in advance.

From a business standpoint it would make sense to pour more resources and more talent into figures that would sell the most. 18+ has a more limited audience than general figures.

That said, I think that there are plenty of lewd figures out there that are high quality. The Seven Deadly Sins line is one of them and there are a ton of figures out there that are high quality and castoff, meaning they can be sold to both those that like the lewd and those that like the character.

From a business standpoint it would make sense to pour more resources and more talent into figures that would sell the most. 18+ has a more limited audience than general figures.

That said, I think that there are plenty of lewd figures out there that are high quality. The Seven Deadly Sins line is one of them and there are a ton of figures out there that are high quality and castoff, meaning they can be sold to both those that like the lewd and those that like the character.

Yes, from a business standpoint I understand them. Still, there are some out there that look so strange (transparent hair, weird faces, etc). And thanks for the recommendation, that line looks nice.

Giolon

I know this is based directly on a new art piece by Raita himself, they're really letting him push Selvaria's proportions further and further into his traditional doujin territory. Let's not forget, this is what Selvaria actually looked like in the original game and its official artwork:

Compare to the new artwork for this Vertex figure:

It's gotten ridiculous. That said, the sculpt quality is looking really nicely detailed and accurate to the source, but just ugh...Selvaria already had curvy enough proportions that she doesn't need any "help".

My hot glue is ready
Guys, please...can we at least try to keep this thread a classy place? And there's wonder why the collector's of other genres of figures might not feel comfortable wading in here these days.

Bombless

Strike Witches is bad. Also I remembered about a french webstore that sells A+ stuff. Shot them an email about D*C Fighter. If they will sell him I'll definitely get him : no taxes/fees and I'll feel better about shipping damage on such a short distance.

Edit : that Selvaria is really weird. Do not want.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I liked Strike Witches. Except for how the regular navy/army are absolutely useless and get trashed constantly. Oh, and that bit where the Yamato goes flying up out of the water was a bit of a who-wrote-this-and-what-were-they-on moment..
Best couple = Eila + Sanya.

She looks like somebody that I've seen before, in a NSFW thing. And when one of your breasts is almost the size of your waist, something strange is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom