• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombless

A word of warning about Funnyknights, their KanColle girls are 1/7 scale. GSC/MF and Amakuni are making theirs in 1/8. Funnyknights' are much bigger and will clash with the smaller boatgirls.

omlet

A word of warning about Funnyknights, their KanColle girls are 1/7 scale. GSC/MF and Amakuni are making theirs in 1/8. Funnyknights' are much bigger and will clash with the smaller boatgirls.

I won't have to worry about this if Amatsukaze is the only one I buy.

Settin

A trio of not-so-random questions for NendoGAF:

- How many Nendos do you have so far?
- Who's your earliest non-Miku Nendo?
- Who's your most prized Nendo?

Hope you don't mind my curiosity. Just trying to know who's who here a bit better.

-Stocking Anarchy
-Stocking Anarchy

Medicchu KanColle: Shimakaze
o0515056313084360299.jpg

From the popular game ‘Kantai Collection -KanColle-’ comes a figure of the destroyer ‘Shimakaze’, based on an illustration by Kengou Yagumo – ready to join the adorable ‘Medicchu’ series of chibi figures!

The large ribbon tied in her hair, the “Z-flag” string bikini and all the other characteristic parts of her character have been faithfully included on the Medicchu! Three Rensouhou-chans are also included!
o0515040113084360701.jpg

o0515045413084929330.jpg

I never felt more stressed tracking an EMS shipment than this current one from AmiAmi.

It is literally in my current city but I have no idea when the post office is going to deliver it and I actually want to be there to receive it and not trek to the post office to pick it up 2 days later.

/rant

omlet

I am not even going to attempt it after what was said about that show when she was revealed lol. Noooope

Probably a smart move. I attempted it and it was nauseatingly bad even when there was no incest element involved.

Doesn't change the fact that I like that figure. <_>

Settin

Probably a smart move. I attempted it and it was nauseatingly bad even when there was no incest element involved.

Doesn't change the fact that I like that figure. <_>

You just need lower standards. Watch the star wars christmas special. After that, I was able to watch all of Queen's Blade and genuinely enjoy it.

You just need lower standards. Watch the star wars christmas special. After that, I was able to watch all of Queen's Blade and genuinely enjoy it.

I have pretty low standards apparently. I loved Rail Wars and feel like an outcast anytime I mention it to most anime fans. I get hissed at and pelted with rocks.

kewlmyc

I'm tempted to start a God Eater collection. Let me leave before i start making bad decisions since I heard the PLUM God Eater line isn't that great quality wise.

That is pretty awesome looking. Gonna be a huge box with the size of that rifle though.
You shut your mouth. Don't talk about her like that, she's a classy lady.

I'm tempted to start a God Eater collection. Let me leave before i start making bad decisions since I heard the PLUM God Eater line isn't that great quality wise.

Don't do it, brah. I've almost fallen off of that cliff a few times. Never quite felt like they were must-have figures, though.

Yay!

What the fuck is Trinity Seven?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom