• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, Shiro is coming this month?!

I missed the memo because I was busy thinking she was very far off [Early next year].

tumblr_n60sv1hdcf1s6pslx78.gif

SOON

Cant wait. Have her and Alter Asuka in one order. Hope she doesnt get delayed.

johnsmith

remember me
Ok, got it.
Well MFC puts it at around 70$, which would be on par with the Amazon offerings, however most online stores linked seems to have her for around 100$ (+taxes in my case).

This is kind of a gift for my bf, so I prefer going with something new and while I'm not in a super-rush I'll need it for mid next month.

I noticed most of the shops on Amazon have great feedback and ship from Japan, which makes me wonder about import taxes etc.
I don't know about this.
Maybe paying 80$ for an import isn't worth it, compared to paying 100$ down the street.

I'd go with Plamoya then
http://plamoya.com/en/vocaloid-miku-hatsune-append-ver-1per8-scale-figure-p-29368.html

$82.31 + shipping, no fear of bootlegs.

apricot

This month is nasty for me. Luckily I have a birthday coming up this month so I am justifying it that way. :p

That's funny, I don't have a birthday till December but I justify my extravagant spending now with "oh I'll just ask for money on my birthday to even it out" >_>;;

Arclaid

Are we comparing how screwed our wallets are?

October
Nendoroid - Cardcaptor Sakura: Sakura Kinomoto
Nendoroid - The Legend of Zelda The Wind Walker HD: Link The Wind Waker Ver.
Altair - Free!: Makoto Tachibana 1/8 Complete Figure
Gurren Lagann Ultimate Edition BD

November
Natsume Yuujinchou - Takashi Natsume Renewal Edition 1/8 Complete Figure
Toy'sworks Collection Niiten-gomu! - Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun 10Pack BOX
Yotsuba&! 2015 Calendar
+ New 3DS and faceplates

December
Portrait.Of.Pirates ONE PIECE NEO-DX Portgas D. Ace 10th LIMITED Ver. 1/8 Complete Figure
Hoshi no Kirby ALL STAR COLLECTION Plushie - Kirby (L)
Hoshi no Kirby ALL STAR COLLECTION Plushie - Kirby (M)
Hoshi no Kirby ALL STAR COLLECTION Plushie - Kirby (S)
Hoshi no Kirby ALL STAR COLLECTION Plushie - Meta Knight (S)
Hoshi no Kirby ALL STAR COLLECTION Plushie - Waddle Dee (S)
Hoshi no Kirby ALL STAR COLLECTION Plushie - Waddle Doo (S)
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - Pinched Strap: Umetaro Nozaki
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - Pinched Strap: Mikoto Mikoshiba
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - Pinched Strap: Yu Kashima
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - Pinched Strap: Masayuki Hori
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - Pinched Strap: Chiyo Sakura

March 2015
Koedarize - Cardcaptor Sakura 6Pack BOX

Hajime Hinata!!!!!

And his super duper amazing box.

Not even sure if I want to open him up cause I love that box lol

I feel like I should play Danganronpa.

Busaiku

I don't have too much coming up.
Might get Takeshi, Lucina, Nagito, TK, and Kari, but not really sold on anything.
Nothing else has really caught my attention so far, but I'm probably forgetting things as well.

Einbroch

Banned
October is going to kill me :|

I BLAME EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD!

I don't know how to combine existing orders though hehe ^^'

Login, go to My Account, on the right there's a "Combine Orders By Month" button. Hit it, select the month, check the boxes, hit combine, and boom.

Your October is 96710 yen. Holy crapz.

Caladrius

AmiAmi has it for like 6k right now. Consider it like a slightly more expensive Nendo!

I might then. Thanks. It'd probably be my christmas figure though. I've nearly hit my spending cap for October, and November + early December is going to be murder game-wise (ORAS, Smash U, Project Diva 2nd, KH2.5) so I have to save cash for for those.

Which one were you looking at?

If you seriously have money issues I won't pressure you, but...you know...they're pretty cute and stuff...

I haven't actually looked yet. I should probably see how I like the one I get soon before looking at others anyway. > __ >

October is going to kill me :|

I BLAME EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD!
Holy fucknuggets
How on earth do you manage to afford all that.

Einbroch

Banned
That said, now is a fantastic time to buy a figure. It's the best USD/Yen conversion rate it's been in over FIVE YEARS.

Just compared to this time last year you're getting 11% more value for your figure. Of course, this is offset by the rising cost of figures. Compare it to two years ago and you're getting 28% more figure for your dollar.

Login, go to My Account, on the right there's a "Combine Orders By Month" button. Hit it, select the month, check the boxes, hit combine, and boom.

Your October is 96710 yen. Holy crapz.

It's hilarious that multiple people are ending up with $1000+ orders for a single month. How does that happen!? Shipping is going to be insane.

chrono01

It's hilarious that multiple people are ending up with $1000+ orders for a single month. How does that happen!? Shipping is going to be insane.
My October only had like...three figures, then everything from August/September was pushed into that month. This is why I hate delays. While the actual cost of them was budgeted, and saved in the months prior, the increase in cost shipping them all will be hell.

I'm hoping several of them are delayed. My November is looking relatively bare at the moment, aside from Psychic [who will 99.9% be delayed] and Susie-san [who I might cancel].

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Right, I knew I forgot something.

From HLJ:
October:
Nendoroid Sakura Kinomoto
Nendoroid Link The Wind Waker Ver.

sca2511

Pre-ordered Batgirl earlier. Now comes the waiting. Now, if only Campbell's Black Cat were available for pre-order too...

That Metal Slug tank is so cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom